Brookledge Golf Club

Year Built 1992
Fairways Bluegrass
Golf Season March 1st - December 1st
Architect Arthur Hills (1992)

Golf School Academy Yes - "Brookledge Teaching Academy "

Credit Cards Accepted MasterCard, Visa, Discover card(s) Welcomed
Fivesomes Allowed Yes

• Golf Advisor: Top Courses in Ohio (2021 #24)

Great Course But Outings Killed Pace Of Play

I've played here at least 30 times, and it is a great course worth a $50-$60 weekend morning tee time. Course was in great shape in every aspect. My complaint is I booked an afternoon tee time for $31 for 18 thinking it was late enough to get a reduced rate. I show up to find out they had an outing start 1.5 hours before my tee time and quickly understand why it was a reduced rate. I wouldn't have booked this if I'd known beforehand. I was looking forward to golfing 18 in under 4 hours, but instead I golfed 9 in 2 hours and 40 minutes waiting on every hole before every shot. I didn't bother making the turn.

Commented on 06/29/2022

Hi, zdwwatts50. Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the delay of play during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make improvements before your next game. We will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing Brookledge Golf Club. We hope to see you again soon.

Awful pace of play

Horrible back up on the course. Took us three hours to play 9 holes and then sat on the 10th tee for about 20 minutes before just calling it quits. Told the starter about the issue and he could not have cared less. The course is beautiful and in great shape, but something needs to be done about slow pace.

Commented on 06/27/2022

We apologize for the pace of play issue you experienced. We always try to keep a great pace when having our golfers on the course. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback as we will use your review to better the experience going forward. We hope you give us another try in the near future!

Best city course

Staff is always friendly and personable. Course is in great shape. Love playing golf here.

Commented on 06/27/2022

Hi, tpurdum. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Brookledge Golf Club.

Great Changes

Course is in great condition, greens smooth and rolling fast.. love the changes they have made to the course by cutting down some trees around the par 5 hole #6...

Played early morning, and few sprinklers were still on...besides that...very nice

Commented on 07/06/2022

Hi, Ulike28. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Brookledge Golf Club!

Great new look

I like the upgrades the course has installed by removing some trees up on the hill by the Par 5. Course was in great condition, practice putting green speeds actually match the speeds on the course. Friendly staff as always...the sprinkler timing early in the morning is off and may need to be adjusted based on early tee times....we got a free shower on a few holes...lol

Commented on 06/24/2022

Hi, Ulike28. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Brookledge Golf Club.

Commented on 06/21/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, epbrim0302! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Brookledge Golf Club!

Commented on 06/17/2022

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, u615822689. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Brookledge Golf Club!

1st time for friends

I brought 3 friends who had not played Brookledge. They thoroughly enjoyed the course, noting it as being one of the best in the area

Commented on 06/08/2022

Hi, Vernonh472. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Brookledge Golf Club.

Brookldege

They weather was perfect and it was a Frioay.. I appreciate the fact that everyone wanted to play. If there are that many tee times allowed and no ranger than I will chose to not play there. We payed for 18 and decided to quit after 9. If the pace of play were going to remain the same I was not going to spend all 6 hours on the course...

Commented on 06/07/2022

One of the best in Northeastern Ohio.
Bringing friends for their 1st time to play. Great value too

Commented on 06/06/2022

Thank you for your review, Vernonh472. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Brookledge Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

I would definitely recommend this course, especially after what happened to me. I left my wallet in the golf cart, when I got home 30 min later, I called the course and told me to head back someone will most likely turn it in. When I arrived no one had and I began to panic. He calmly said get in the cart, we are driving out on the course and stopping everyone to find it and after 4 holes, we found it in a cart. God Bless Them!!!

Commented on 06/03/2022

Thanks so much for your wonderful review, u803490110. We are thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your time with us. Please visit again soon. Thanks for choosing Brookledge Golf Club!

Commented on 05/27/2022

Hi, kcjcsweatherbee. We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Brookledge Golf Club!

Commented on 05/27/2022

Hi, u314162281845. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Brookledge Golf Club!

Commented on 05/26/2022

Hi, u2365415. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Brookledge Golf Club!

Great Course, Great People, Great Price.

First time playing here and it was fantastic. The course was well maintained and the staff was welcoming.

Commented on 05/13/2022

Hi, emilsuriel. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Brookledge Golf Club.

Commented on 05/13/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u615822689! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Brookledge Golf Club!

best Muni

i play many courses in NE Ohio and Brookledge is always in GREAT shape and one of the driest in wet weather. i also love the driving range. they are always making improvements to the course. Eric in the pro shop is the best!

Commented on 05/12/2022

Wow! We are so happy you enjoyed your round, VsVKXgVaQFAbntGY5zeP! We look forward to seeing you again soon at Brookledge Golf Club.

Good day over all !

Looked like a rainout thunder lighting . Rained heavy over night . Had 0820 tee time , was on the course by 930 no more rain . Course drains well, firm fairways, carts allowed good day over all, would recommend .

Commented on 05/03/2022

Hi, hotshot27. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Brookledge Golf Club.

Commented on 04/15/2022

Hi, mychal2936666. We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Brookledge Golf Club!

Stow, Ohio
Silver Lake, Ohio
Stow, Ohio
Kent, Ohio
Hudson, Ohio
WHEELING | Enjoy 3 nights’ accommodations at Oglebay Resort’s Wilson Lodge and 2 rounds of golf at Oglebay Resort – Palmer & Jones Courses.