Type Municipal

Year Built 1960

Carts Yes - $12
Clubs No

FootGolf

Not bad for the price on GN

Fair course for all players. Staff is friendly. Nothing special.

Great value for money

Played here for the first time and was impressed at the condition for a public course. I’m a developing player and found the course very appropriate.

Commented on 10/19/2021

Thank you for visiting us at Smyrna Golf Course - Regulation Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Good value!

Nice municipal course with very friendly staff. Greens were freshly aerated and made things a little challenging. Groups kept a good pace.

Commented on 10/11/2021

Greens were being aerated and putting was a challenge.

Commented on 09/29/2021

Getting Better

Greens are running slow but looking pretty good. A lot of un-repaired ball marks, but that’s pretty normal for a public course. Said but true!

Commented on 09/27/2021

Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at Smyrna Golf Course - Regulation Course!

Commented on 09/27/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Smyrna Golf Course - Regulation Course!

Commented on 09/24/2021

Commented on 09/27/2021

Easy play & good playing conditions

Flat fairways made for an enjoyable outing with grandson. Greens were in good shape, not tricky & rolled true. Good course for the developing player.

Love it

Course was in great shape. Putts true. Staff always amazing.

Commented on 09/17/2021

Good course

Played yesterday. Carts are nice paths have been worked on and are a lot better. Course is in good shape yes greens have pitch marks but they all do this time of year on bentgrass. Most golfers know to fix them. Some are too lazy to do it.

Commented on 09/14/2021

Fun course

One of the better public courses in middle Tennessee. Nice course layout, mostly wide forgiving fairways and nice size greens. The only knock on this course is many amateur or players that either don’t care or don’t know that you must repair ball marks (pitch marks)on the greens, which makes it miserable for better or more serious golfers. I would recommend giving out free divot repair tools to encourage this proper course etiquette. Also a knowledgeable course superintendent and starter could encourage this beneficial practice to golfers that are negligent or uneducated in the sportsmanship of the game. That being said I still enjoyed the course and repaired at least a dozen ball marks on every green today.

Commented on 09/13/2021

Let us first say that we are so glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. We work hard to create an enjoyable experience so you can focus on enjoying yourself and let us do the rest. We also want to thank you for your honest and constructive criticism of the course. We are going to escalate your review to our team in charge and do everything we can to improve before your next game. Thank you for visiting and playing at Smyrna Golf Course - Regulation Course. We hope to see you again soon!

Pace of Play

I was a single looking to pair up. There were two groups of three and one group of two in front of me. Additionally there was one group of two behind me. This mess resulted in very slow pace. Big jam at the turn, I decided to only play nine. Maybe tee times can be in groups of four like everyone else.

Commented on 09/10/2021

Smyrna National Golf Course

My son and I played on Labor Day 2021. The course was busy but pace of play was actually pretty good.
They had moved the driving range off of the old mats and onto the grass and it was much better. The practice green was very nice. They don't really have a place to practice chipping very much.
The course conditions were excellent. I play this course 3-4 times a year and it was in the best shape I have seen it in a long time. The tee boxes and fairways were excellent. The bunkers even appeared to be manicured. The greens were a little slower than the practice green, but rolled pretty well. I'm always amazed at the number of ball marks that aren't repaired.
I would return to this course without any reservation.
Good job Smyrna National!

Commented on 09/08/2021

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Smyrna Golf Course - Regulation Course.

Commented on 09/07/2021

This course is in excellent condition

Course has a good layout and is well taken care of. Greens are a good balance of challenging and speed. One of my favorite courses in middle Tennessee.

Commented on 09/08/2021

College Grove, Tennessee
Resort/Private
Brentwood, Tennessee
3.7619285714
TAMPA BAY, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Saddlebrook Resort and 3 rounds of golf at Palmer or Saddlebrook courses including full breakfast buffet daily and unlimited use of practice facilities.
TAMPA BAY, FL | Enjoy 1 nights' accommodation at Saddlebrook Resort and 1 round of golf at Palmer or Saddlebrook courses with unlimited use of practice facilities.
BIRMINGHAM, AL | Enjoy 2 nights’ accommodations at your choice of select Marriott properties in the Birmingham area and 2 rounds of golf at Highland Park Golf Course.
TUSCALOOSA, AL | Enjoy 1 nights' accommodation at The Jack Warner at NorthRiver, 1 round (18 holes) of golf at NorthRiver Yacht Club (Troon Privé), and a $20 dining voucher.