Inniscrone Golf Club in Avondale is one of the toughest public courses in the area. It is a formidable challenge to say the least, but an enjoyable one. None of the holes run parallel to each other and no two holes are alike either. The greens have quite a bit of variation from one to the next but mostly they are very large and extremely fast. Although the greens only have mild contouring, the rippling landscape still provides plenty of challenges throughout. Strategically placed bunkers perfectly complement the dramatic elevation changes, ranging from pot bunkers to vast expanses of sand. Inniscrone Golf Club's ninth hole is a memorable one since it encapsulates the course's appeal with a ridge of cross-bunkers just off the tee and even more along the left side.

Inniscrone Golf Club

Year Built 1998
Architect Gil Hanse (1998)

Carts Yes - included in green fee

• Golf Advisor: Top Courses in Pennsylvania (2016 #21)

Commented on 05/24/2022

Thank you for the awesome rating! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another great experience, and thanks for choosing Inniscrone Golf Club.

Conditions have deteriorated

The conditions have deteriorated and the greens were like putting on velcro. Plus, the back nine holes are just way too hard.

Commented on 05/24/2022

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the team. Thanks for visiting Inniscrone Golf Club, and we hope to see you again in the future.

One of the Best Values in Area

Struggle to understand the negative reviews for this course. We have been playing it for nearly 10 years and yes it has changed to be a bit more playable for the average golfer. But this course is always in excellent condition. And for all the changes (specifically 10, 16) is still a really tough challenge. Greens were running a bit slow this day but only for the wet conditions. For the 15+ times we have played this course I don't believe we have ever paid more than $50. For that price point this course is an absolute steal.

Commented on 05/24/2022

Wow! We are so happy you enjoyed your round! We look forward to seeing you again soon for another 5-star experience at Inniscrone Golf Club.

Commented on 05/24/2022

Hi, we would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Inniscrone Golf Club!

Just ok

Beautiful settting, pretty quiet day so got around quickly without a hassle. Not sure if just poor timing when I played or if it’s consistent but tee boxes fairway and greens were all very long. Did I mention the greens were LONG and SLOW? If the grass was better maintained this course would go from ok to great

Commented on 05/09/2022

Hi, thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at Inniscrone Golf Club!

Good pace for a late Sunday morning and a great staff

This is the 2nd time I’ve played here. I was put into a foursome with another single and a twosome. The staff is great here. They are a pleasure to deal with. They have a range and you’re hitting off grass, not mats. Sunday morning at 10:06 and we got the round in just under 4 1/2 hours. There are some tough holes out there and a few easy ones. All in all it’s got just about everything you’d want in a public course. A couple of the greens and tee boxes need some work, but that could be because it’s only May 1st. I’d love to see how it looks in a month. Nice track though. This course is now in my rotation.

Commented on 05/03/2022

Hi, we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Inniscrone Golf Club.

Commented on 05/02/2022

We're glad you enjoyed your experience with us. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round at Inniscrone Golf Club!

Used to me much better

I used to love playing here - but I’ve never seen the greens in worse shape. Hoping they fix them as I would like to come back one day. For now I am going to hold off though with so many other courses in the area…..

Still Needs a Lot of Work

It had been a few years since I payed here because of the deteriorating conditions. After seeing some positive reviews, I figured I’d give it another shot, but it’s still far from what it used to be. A lot of the tee boxes weren’t mowed. The greens still have a ton of unrepaired ball marks and are SUPER slow and inconsistent. The pin placements on this day were also borderline ridiculous (on severe hills or downslopes). The course is also abandoning its bunkers. I’d say about 1/4 of the traps originally designed have now been vegetated over, especially around the greens which makes chipping from there near impossible now. As much as I love the layout, I don’t not expect to be back until significant improvement is done.

Commented on 05/02/2022

Hello, thank you for leaving us a review. We are sorry to hear your experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you will give us another try in the future. Thank you for choosing Inniscrone Golf Club.

Commented on 04/27/2022

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Inniscrone Golf Club!

Commented on 04/27/2022

Commented on 04/19/2022

Commented on 04/15/2022

Commented on 04/15/2022

Hi, we are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Inniscrone Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another great experience!

Awesome course

Value for your $ is great. Only thing some holes are very hilly. Can't wait to play again

Commented on 04/19/2022

Thanks so much for the 4-star rating and review. We look forward to welcoming you back to our course soon. Thanks for choosing Inniscrone Golf Club.

Fantastic for the price

I normally play in Delaware but decided to take the trip up with a few friends, what a beautiful course! Expertly maintained, very challenging, and great layout. Not a flat lie on the whole course, very fun!

Commented on 04/12/2022

Your feedback is important to us! Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Inniscrone Golf Club.

Always fun

The course is awesome. Go play, bet with your friends, and order a few bloody Marys. You won’t be disappointed.

Commented on 04/11/2022

Commented on 04/04/2022

Fun course

Only downside is 4 holes plus the par 3s are cart path only. Adds a lot of walking and slows play some.

Commented on 04/04/2022

Thank you for your review. We will pass along your positive experience and feedback to our team at Inniscrone Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Perfect spring conditions

First time playing and will be back throughout the season. Loved the course.

Commented on 03/28/2022

Wow! We are so happy you enjoyed your round! We look forward to seeing you again soon at Inniscrone Golf Club.

Avondale, Pennsylvania
Newark, Delaware
Oxford, Pennsylvania
West Chester, Pennsylvania
4.4201529412
ATLANTIC CITY, NJ | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Seaview, A Dolce Hotel and 2 rounds of golf at Seaview Golf Club - Bay & Pines Courses.