Champions Club at Summerfield

Year Built 1994
Architect Tom Fazio (1994)

Practice Hole Yes

Snacks, Restaurant, Beverage Carts

Friendly Staff, Nice Layout, Fun

The staff at this course is great - very friendly and understanding that pace of play is important. So on this day when there were a number of groups bunched up and rain was threatening they suggested that we start off on the back 9, which was a great idea and much appreciated. The course is a nice layout, with several challenging and several breathing holes. Three of the par 3's are fairly long, but very playable. My only gripe is the level of conditioning on some of the holes could/should be better because this club & course deserves it. We will be back again!

1st time playing this course and I really liked it. Greens were fast and in great shape. Overall the whole course was really well maintained and in great shape. I would definitely book again.

We were on vacation and this was our first time playing this course. Staff was extremely friendly, course was in great condition, pace of play was excellent. If we are ever down this way again will definitely play this course.

One very special course

Not often does one get a chance to play at one of Florida's true gems but when you do, go for it! The Champions is a beautiful course nestled in one of Florida's protected enclaves. Today on the 8th hole we saw three baby armadilos eating grubs.. Where can you that?! Tough course but fair and the the staff makes this course exceptional!!

Commented on 06/15/2021

Thank you for visiting us at Champions Club at Summerfield. We truly appreciate your kind 5-star review and hope you join us for another round soon!

Challenging but fair pick your tee's

A short course that plays long if you hit it in the middle is advantage

Commented on 06/15/2021

Hi u000005909496, thank you for visiting us at Champions Club at Summerfield. We appreciate your 4-star rating & review and hope you join us for another round soon!

Great Deal

The coarse was in great shape. Fairways were excellent, greens were fast but in great condition. Staff was friendly and helpful.

Commented on 06/15/2021

Hi msroyals, thank you for visiting us at Champions Club at Summerfield. We truly appreciate your 5-star rating & review and hope you join us for another round soon!

Commented on 06/15/2021

Hi SoupsBC, thank you for visiting us at Champions Club at Summerfield. We appreciate your 5-star review and hope you join us for another round soon!

Commented on 06/11/2021

Hi u673356640, we're so glad that you enjoyed your time at Champions Club at Summerfield. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another great golf experience!

Late Spring Dew Sweeper

Got off early. Recent course improvements over last couple years were appreciated like some new concrete cart path sections and collars around the greens. They do not punch till later this month so I plan on returning soon! JJ&JP

Commented on 06/11/2021

Hi u314161101933, we're so glad that you enjoyed your time at Champions Club at Summerfield, as well as our latest course improvements. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another great golf experience!

Wonderful course

Didn’t want to leave!!!

Commented on 06/11/2021

Hi Ishramo, we're so glad that you enjoyed your time at Champions Club at Summerfield. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another great golf experience!

Good course condo

Summerfield is in great shape right now. A lot of courses are punching their greens right now ( it is that time of the year) but they haven’t. I believe they said it would be at the end of the month for them, so play the course now before they do.

Commented on 06/11/2021

Hi RGFE2EC9C146A039EC95, we're so glad that you enjoyed your time at Champions Club at Summerfield. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another great golf experience!

Commented on 06/08/2021

Thank you for your review! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Champions Club at Summerfield.

Dissapointing

First of all I have played this course many x. Secondly, this is the first x it had been in poor condition. Specifically, most of the bunkers were filled with water, the fairways were bare, and the greens were average.. and there was some standing water on some holes.
Meanwhile, when we called the pro shop said the course was in good condition. Furthermore, after the round I went inside to talk to pro shop attendant about the condition that I stated earlier. He insisted they have not gotten any rain , therefore they couldn’t mow or cut greens.
Moreover didn’t seem interested that I was unhappy about the conditions making the course below average. I’ve crossed this off my list . And I’ll pay a little extra to not drive an hour from boca and play elsewhere.

Sunny Day in Nature

Day started off with pouring rain on the first two holes, then transitioned to a sunny with a progressive breeze kind of day. Love the layout and challenge of the doglegs tight fairways. Will come back to play this course often.

Commented on 06/08/2021

Thank you for your kind words & review! We can't wait see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Champions Club at Summerfield.

GREAT COURSE

Fantastic people. Great layout. I've played several course over the last couple of weeks and this course was by far in the best shape. Good job.

Commented on 06/08/2021

Thank you for your kind words & review! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Champions Club at Summerfield.

Commented on 05/25/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Dcollins728. We look forward to providing you with an excellent experience again soon. Champions Club at Summerfield thanks you!

Dry in the area so made it difficult on staff to maintain. Love the course and will absolutely play it again.

Commented on 05/25/2021

Hi, u547875207. Let us first say that we are so glad to hear you enjoyed your recent visit. We work hard to create a seamless experience so you can focus on enjoying yourself and let us do the rest. We also want to thank you for your honest feedback as our team is always working towards course improvements. Thank you for visiting and playing at Champions Club at Summerfield - we hope to see you again soon!

Commented on 05/21/2021

Thank you for your 4-star rating, t4robert! We're glad you enjoyed your recent round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Champions Club at Summerfield!

Great course condition

Compared to the other local courses, this course is in great condition. Friendly staff and cold beverages! Doesn’t get any better!

Commented on 06/08/2021

Thank you for your kind words & review! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another great golf experience. Thanks for choosing Champions Club at Summerfield.

4.2061058824
Hobe Sound , Florida
Hobe Sound, Florida
MIAMI, FL | Enjoy 1 nights' accommodations in a Deluxe Guest Room at Trump National Doral and 1 rounds of golf at Red Tiger, Golden Palm, Silver Fox or Blue Monster.
MIAMI, FL | Enjoy 1 nights' accommodation at The Biltmore Hotel and 1 round of golf at The Biltmore Golf Course.
NAPLES, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples and 2 rounds of golf at Tiburón Golf Club - Gold Course and Black Course.
ORLANDO, FL | Enjoy 1 nights’ accommodation at The Ritz-Carlton Orlando and 1 round of golf at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Club.
KISSIMMEE, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Reunion Resort and 3 days of unlimited golf at Reunion Golf Club – The Nicklaus, The Palmer and The Watson courses.