Stonebridge Golf Club

Year Built 1972
Architect George Cobb

Golf School Academy Yes - "Stonebridge Golf School"

Credit Cards Accepted Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover
Fivesomes Allowed No. Only with permission.
Single Allowed No

• Golf Advisor: Top Courses in Tennessee (2019 #20)

Thick Rough 16

Commented on 06/22/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Stonebridge Golf Course!

First time

I will definitely be back. Greens were a little spotty but overall the middle of the course was well cared for. Enjoyed my round.

Commented on 06/19/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Stonebridge Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Poorly maintained

Sad to see other golfers tripping over brush and tall grass and weeds on the perimeter of course. Poorly maintained and no response from maintenance department. Golfer beware course is not to par.

Needs maintenance

Great tough layout. The greens are in good shape , but the rest of the course needs work. Grass needs regular cutting. Sand traps need sand. Sad to see a good course not being maintained.

Commented on 06/15/2020

We're glad you enjoyed the course layout! We appreciate your feedback and hope you'll give us another shot soon.

Great Location - Easy to do Business

Although you cant go inside, the staff gets you on your way quickly. There are some repairs to the cart paths which smooth out some bumbs. The traps are looking much better and the greens are superb.

Commented on 06/17/2020

Your feedback is important to us, jtom4. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Stonebridge Golf Course.

Commented on 06/05/2020

Course is in great shape. Staff are friendly and . Highly recommend

Challenging Course but still fun

The course is in decent shape as courses are opening and they're able to get things up to par. Stonebridge is fun course to play but definitely challenging. At times there are generous fairways from the tee box, other times there are only narrow openings in which you must fit your ball through. There's a good amount of water on this course as well and missed approach shots or wayward shots on par 3s will have consequences. If you can hit fairways on tee shots you'll be in great shape. The fairways are decent width but are all tree lined and balls pulled or sprayed into the woods will make for an extra challenging round. The greens are definitely fast and there's almost some sort of break in every put. All in all ill definitely recommend this course but not for beginners as its a 133 slope and holds true to that.

Commented on 06/01/2020

Thanks for the great review! We're glad you enjoyed the challenge the course has to offer.

Nice Course

Enjoyed the round. Definitely need to select the right club off the tee. Challenging but fair off the blue tees at almost 6300yds. Lots of trees with some water. You need to know how to read bermuda greens. The staff are very friendly and helpful. I recommend this golf course. Bring your “A” game.

Commented on 05/26/2020

We're glad you enjoyed the challenge Stonebridge Golf Club has to offer!

Commented on 05/19/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us Michael9520491. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Stonebridge Golf Course thanks you!

Great Place to Play Golf

I frequent this course. Due to certain government restrictions, you can't go inside. The course personnel meet you at the door and hand you your cart key. Make note all reservations need to be made in advance.
There are plenty of carts available to "social distance" while playing golf.
The course is in great shape, the pace of play was real nice. Everyone we came in contact with today was very nice.
I'll be back soon.

Commented on 05/15/2020

Thank you for the great feedback! We're glad our precautions made your round of golf feel safe and enjoyable. We look forward to having you back soon!

What a shame

I’ve played SB many times over last 5 years. I like the layout and it was my go-to course in wet conditions. Sad to see it has really deteriorated since last Spring. The comments about the bunkers, fairways, and green conditions are accurate.

Commented on 05/12/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review, and we do hope you'll give us another shot soon.

Worst Shape in 20 Years

How the mighty have fallen. Once, the premiere course in this area. Now, I wouldn’t let my goats graze on the course. The greens used to be in the best shape In the county everyday. Now, you are just as likely to make one with a 9 iron as your putter. Maybe they should run a bring your own lawnmower special. It’s going to take a miracle to get me back to Stonebridge.

Enjoyed the round

Been a while since I've played here and overall the course has held up. Playable.
The greens and fairways were in good shape. Cart paths and tee boxes were not in great shape

Commented on 05/12/2020

Thank you for the 4-star review! We're glad you have you back!

Wow, just wow

Unbelievable they even call this a golf course. They should be embarrassed and obviously the superintendent has no pride in his work. Saying they are going bankrupt, can’t afford to cut grass and no money to hire anyone. Check out the photos.

Poor Management

I have played this course for 25 years and have never been treated the way we were today. The General Manager acting as a Marshall told us we were slowing play when there was a group on the green in front of us.

We left after play 6 holes and will never go back

Good Course, good value.

Course wasn't in pristine shape coming out of the winter, but wasn't in horrible shape. There was no sand in the bunker, which did make playing out of the bunkers challenging. Staff was friendly upon arrival. Maintenance of the course is required, but overall experience was good.

Commented on 05/15/2020

We're glad you enjoyed your golfing experience as the quality of our course staff here at Stonebridge Golf Club!

Not what it was last spring

Very disappointing shape of the course from last Spring/Summer.

Commented on 05/15/2020

Let us first start by apologizing for the poor experience you had during your visit. Your feedback about the course is important to us. We are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make improvements before your next game, and we will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. We hope to see you again soon.

WOW!? REALLY!?

Let me preface this review by stating I live next to the course. I have played here many time before. But after my last two encounters that is going to change. COVID OR NO COVID! The course is not in good condition for the start of a season. If you are going to charge a full rate have a full course. People are dying to work right now but there is NO SAND IN THE BUNKERS! TREES DOWN ALL OVER THE COURSE! UNMOWED/UNKEMPT TEE BOXES! Let’s not talk about the rough/weed factory an every single hole on the course!
But the one that got and the reason I will probably never promote this course again is that I was informed that I can’t play golf with my children at this course who are under the age of 10yo! I have had them on the course before and never had an issue. But was informed this morning that the policy has been changed since August. I CANT FIND IT ON THE WEBSITE! When I asked if it was in reference to the virus I was told NO!
YOU HAVE FAILED! I HOPE YOU DON’T TURN AWAY THE NEXT TIGER, RORY, OR PHIL AT THE AGE OF SIX. HOW DARE YOU KILL A WEEKEND OUTING WITH FATHER AND SON!!!!! I ASSURE YOU THAT MYSELF AND MY BUDDIES WITH KIDS WILL NOT BE BACK!

Cordova, Tennessee