Stonebridge Golf Club

Year Built 1972
Architect George Cobb

Golf School Academy Yes - "Stonebridge Golf School"

Credit Cards Accepted Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover
Fivesomes Allowed No. Only with permission.
Single Allowed No

• Golf Advisor: Top Courses in Tennessee (2019 #20)

Thick Rough 16

Great Location - NOT So Easy to do Business

First I like this course for the most part. The traps, while are looking better than before, still don't have enough sand in them to really be "sand traps."
My biggest concern, is the ability to book tee times at this course. Usually 2 days or more their website is down for tee times and therefore unavailable thru GolfNow. This is a common occurrence, and no one there seems very interested in keeping them on-line. No one seems to be paying attention to their website and being able to book tee times on-line.

Stonebridge is the best public course in Memphis

Pro shop staff, cart guys, management, and restaurant staff are incredible. As nice and friendly as can be. Just a wonderful course to play 9, 18, 27, 36, or as many as you can!

Commented on 04/16/2021

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round at Stonebridge Golf Course!

Commented on 04/12/2021

Your feedback is important to us. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Stonebridge Golf Course.

For a Rookie, I Felt Like a Pro

For being young and new to the sport, I had a lot of jitters about playing on a course as nice as Stonebridge’s. However, from the moment I walked in, they treated me like a pro. They answered any questions I had and helped me navigate my way through the process. On the turn, I received excellent service from Theresa who made the best breakfast sandwich I had and valued my opinion enough to recommend items for their menu. I felt like a treasured guest and will return for years to come.

Commented on 04/12/2021

We are beyond happy to hear you enjoyed a great day at our course. Positive experiences make lifelong golfers. We look forward to many good times ahead with you, and we will pass on your kind words to those responsible so they can continue to help others enjoy great experiences at Stonebridge Golf Club.

Easter weekend play

Fairways are in fantastic shape. Greens have some work to be done still, but understandable due to it being early in year and transition from winter to summer. Sand bunkers are in desperate need of attention as well as sand in general.

Commented on 04/07/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Stonebridge Golf Course thanks you!

Wow a memorable day in golf

Wow what a memorable day in golf. The course well well maintained and played very nicely. The staff was super friendly including Theresa in the cafe and she can whip up a mean breakfast burrito

Commented on 04/02/2021

Thank you for your kind words! We're glad you enjoyed your round and the food at Stonebridge Golf Club.

Commented on 04/06/2021

We're glad you had a positive experience with us. We hope you'll come and see us at Stonebridge Golf Course again soon!

IMRESSIVE EXPERENCE

THERESA THE CAFE MANAGER MADE OUR DAY OF GOLF COMPLETE. SHE PROVIDED ASTOUNDING CUSTOMER SERVICE MAKING US FEEL WELCOMED AND APPRECIATED. THE FOOD IS FANTISIC AND THE DECOR HAS HAS IMPROVED DRAMATICALLY SINCE THERESA'S ARRIVAL. IF YOU GET A CHANCE SWING BY THE CAFE FOR SOME GOOD FOOD, GREAT SMILES AND CUSTOMER SERVICE THE WAY IT SHOULD BE..

Commented on 04/07/2021

We are beyond happy to hear you enjoyed a great day at our course. Positive experiences make lifelong golfers. We look forward to many good times ahead with you, and we will pass on your kind words to those responsible so they can continue to help others enjoy great experiences at Stonebridge Golf Course.

Commented on 04/06/2021

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Stonebridge Golf Course!

Don’t play here

Picked up a hot deal, headed to the course and had to have a face mask to enter the clubhouse to check in. Totally understand that with Covid but then the guy at the checkin said due to me being a single I needed to share a cart with someone else?

So face mask is needed and distancing within the club house plus the shield barriers to protect the staff which is a great thing but then say a customer has to share with someone is not safe at all. Pairing a single with another group is ok but not sharing a cart.

Won’t be visiting this place for a while and I play multiple times a week. Crazy

GREAT DAY!

This course and the staff were AMAZING!! I definitely will be returning.....THANK YOU!!

Commented on 03/16/2021

We are beyond happy to hear you enjoyed a great day at our course. Positive experiences make lifelong golfers. We will pass on your kind words to those responsible so they can continue to help others enjoy great experiences at Stonebridge Golf Course.

Greens are in tough shape.

The greens are in very poor shape. Last summer they were bad, but much better now. Grounds crew needs better pin placement. Every flag was placed within a 3-5ft circle of previous hole locations. It’s fine if they do that, as long as they know how to replug a cup. High and low spots from old cups. Not the best shape at all. Love the layout and staff, definitely one of the better Memphis courses, just needs to be maintained a little better.

Great Location - Easy to do Business

Flawless transaction. The course had my reservation. Grabbed a cart and off we went.
They are working to clear some brush and get the traps back to standards. They recently sanded the greens, so when the weather heats up, the greens will be perfect.

Commented on 03/16/2021

Thanks for the 5-star review! We're glad you had a flawless and seamless experience at Stonebridge Golf Club.

Commented on 04/06/2021

We want to hear more about your experience with us! Please call us at (901) 382-1886. We look forward to seeing you again soon at Stonebridge Golf Course!

Commented on 04/06/2021

Thanks so much for the great review. We look forward to welcoming you back to our course soon. Thanks for choosing Stonebridge Golf Course.

Commented on 04/06/2021

Good course, rough through the winter

Overall I like this course, it’s not great and it’s not bad. A handful of holes that do not have smooth fairway grass. Hard to tell where the fairway stops and the rough begins. A couple issues with water drainage on holes 6 and 7.

But overall still a fine course to play.

Commented on 04/06/2021

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer of Stonebridge Golf Course.

Commented on 04/02/2021

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us!

Stonebridge

Course is in good shape. They continue to keep the leaves out of the fairways and the bunkers have improved significantly. Staff is friendly and accommodating. Enjoyed my round.

Commented on 02/12/2021

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Stonebridge Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Cordova, Tennessee