Previously known as Patriots Glen

Architect Jeff Matthai

Clubs No

Bar

The pace is perfect

The pace was beautiful especially on a gorgeous day,. Others golfers were courteous and friendly as well as the staff. Would definitely play here again.

Excellent and fun layout, but poor condition in fairways and on/around greens

The tree-lined fairways were challenging and fun to drive, but a lot more improvement and maintenance on fairways, greens, and around greens. Some grass patches were added around greens on top of dead grasses, creating at least 2 inch higher than the adjacent areas. Not many players were there on Sunday afternoon, so the pace of play was more than ideal.

Commented on 07/21/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes.

Thank you for visiting Patriots Glen National Golf Club. We hope you'll give us another try in the future.

Bunkers getting better

The bunkers are better then 3 months ago. That’s about it . Keeping greens longer then usual is understandable, but so many of them have other issues. No grass, burn marks, only mud. Also seemed the area around the cup was quite beat up. As if it’s been a while in the same spot The course is playable. . Fairways were 50-50. Just move your ball to a patch of grass
This awesome layout and an occasional hot deal will keep me coming back.

Commented on 07/15/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the team. Thanks for visiting Patriots Glen National Golf Club, and we hope to see you again in the future.

Commented on 06/29/2021

We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Patriots Glen National Golf Club!

Commented on 06/29/2021

We appreciate the review. You rated us 3-stars which means there is room to improve on your recent experience at Patriots Glen National Golf Club. Let us know, in the comments, how and where you would like to see changes from the course. Thanks for the feedback!

Nope

610 am tee time. Staff didn’t show up till almost 645. Not only were they late, but they were rude and like I was bothering them. Would not go back nor recommend this course at all.

Commented on 06/29/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We would love to know how we can earn those last two stars next time! Thanks for playing Patriots Glen National Golf Club.

Very Playable Condition

My Dad and I played here for the first time yesterday. I read many of the critical reviews from previous years and so we put off playing Patriots Glen. However, more recent reviews showed that the course what in better condition and I agree. Overall, the course is very playable. It isn't pristine yet, but it is obvious that management has made a lot of progress. As long as the course stays in it's current condition, I will definitely come back.

This course requires accurate drives, as the fairways are narrow and lined with trees. Greens are slow right now, so be sure to hit your putts hard enough to get it to the hole. The bunkers are one of the areas that still need some work, but from what I was told by members and staff, they are currently addressing the issue.

This course is only about 4 mile from my house, so I'm glad it's "up to par" now! Will be back to play several times this year!

Commented on 07/06/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us! Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Patriots Glen National Golf Club thanks you!

Commented on 07/02/2021

Thank you for visiting us at Patriots Glen National Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 06/21/2021

Great Course - Surprised by reviews

So many less than stellar reviews here, but I thought this course was great and in great condition. Would recommend.

Commented on 06/18/2021

Thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Patriots Glen National Golf Club.

Much improved

Kudos to the course management. Clearly many improvements have been made and other areas are in the works. Greens were in super condition. Bunkers and traps still need some luv but they will get there. I have alawys liked the layout of this course. My son and I will be back.

Commented on 06/16/2021

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Patriots Glen National Golf Club!

Commented on 06/01/2021

Commented on 05/27/2021

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Patriots Glen National Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Welcome back, Patriots Glen!

The overall condition of the course is in very good shape. Only a few tee boxes needs attention along with the sand traps but as stated it’s coming back to a very nice track to play. The value for your bucks is well worth it and pace of play was great. We played on a Wednesday at 3 and got in all 18.

Commented on 05/24/2021

Patriots Glenn

The greens were in half way decent shape but the fairways need some serious work. For the money though it’s not bad.

Commented on 06/02/2021

Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at Patriots Glen National Golf Club!

Amazing layout

Absolutely loved the layout of the course. The only complaint I have is the greens are extremely slow

Commented on 05/17/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Patriots Glen National Golf Club.

Course is I great shape.

The course has been brought back to great shape. Great job to the staff.

Commented on 05/20/2021

Commented on 05/17/2021

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Patriots Glen National Golf Club.

Eh

Younger guy managing the front counter of pro shop was great. Friendly and got the job done. Start on the other hand was very off putting and rude. There was a lack of customer service attitude with this guy. Course has so much potential. Challenging lay out but greens were slow and it seemed to be due to lack of being cut. Bunkers haven’t been touched in ages and if your ball lands there you might as well just move it out. But overall not bad, but need someone passionate about taking care of the golf course and treating the guests as the people keeping their business alive.

Commented on 05/14/2021

Thank you for leaving us a review. We are sorry to hear your experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you will give us another try in the future. Thank you for choosing Patriots Glen National Golf Club.

Landenberg, Pennsylvania