Previously known as Patriots Glen

Architect Jeff Matthai

Clubs No

Bar

Commented on 06/29/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We would love to know how we can earn those last two stars next time! Thanks for playing Patriots Glen National Golf Club.

Very Playable Condition

My Dad and I played here for the first time yesterday. I read many of the critical reviews from previous years and so we put off playing Patriots Glen. However, more recent reviews showed that the course what in better condition and I agree. Overall, the course is very playable. It isn't pristine yet, but it is obvious that management has made a lot of progress. As long as the course stays in it's current condition, I will definitely come back.

This course requires accurate drives, as the fairways are narrow and lined with trees. Greens are slow right now, so be sure to hit your putts hard enough to get it to the hole. The bunkers are one of the areas that still need some work, but from what I was told by members and staff, they are currently addressing the issue.

This course is only about 4 mile from my house, so I'm glad it's "up to par" now! Will be back to play several times this year!

Commented on 07/06/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us! Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Patriots Glen National Golf Club thanks you!

Commented on 07/02/2021

Thank you for visiting us at Patriots Glen National Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 06/21/2021

Great Course - Surprised by reviews

So many less than stellar reviews here, but I thought this course was great and in great condition. Would recommend.

Commented on 06/18/2021

Thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Patriots Glen National Golf Club.

Much improved

Kudos to the course management. Clearly many improvements have been made and other areas are in the works. Greens were in super condition. Bunkers and traps still need some luv but they will get there. I have alawys liked the layout of this course. My son and I will be back.

Commented on 06/16/2021

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Patriots Glen National Golf Club!

Commented on 06/01/2021

Commented on 05/27/2021

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Patriots Glen National Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Welcome back, Patriots Glen!

The overall condition of the course is in very good shape. Only a few tee boxes needs attention along with the sand traps but as stated it’s coming back to a very nice track to play. The value for your bucks is well worth it and pace of play was great. We played on a Wednesday at 3 and got in all 18.

Commented on 05/24/2021

Patriots Glenn

The greens were in half way decent shape but the fairways need some serious work. For the money though it’s not bad.

Commented on 06/02/2021

Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at Patriots Glen National Golf Club!

Amazing layout

Absolutely loved the layout of the course. The only complaint I have is the greens are extremely slow

Commented on 05/17/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Patriots Glen National Golf Club.

Course is I great shape.

The course has been brought back to great shape. Great job to the staff.

Commented on 05/17/2021

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Patriots Glen National Golf Club.

Eh

Younger guy managing the front counter of pro shop was great. Friendly and got the job done. Start on the other hand was very off putting and rude. There was a lack of customer service attitude with this guy. Course has so much potential. Challenging lay out but greens were slow and it seemed to be due to lack of being cut. Bunkers haven’t been touched in ages and if your ball lands there you might as well just move it out. But overall not bad, but need someone passionate about taking care of the golf course and treating the guests as the people keeping their business alive.

Commented on 05/14/2021

Thank you for leaving us a review. We are sorry to hear your experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you will give us another try in the future. Thank you for choosing Patriots Glen National Golf Club.

This course needs help

It needs a lot of work on the sand traps. Needs to allow players to start on the 10th tee when the course is crowded more often. Needs a beverage cart.

Commented on 05/20/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us! Your feedback is valuable, and we hope to have you back again soon. Patriots Glen National Golf Club thanks you!

Shag carpet

I would give the course more starts but they need to mow down the greens. It was like putting on carpet. Someone on the staff said that’s the plan so they don’t get burned out by August. I thought that’s what sprinklers were for?? Also could use a couple of tri-axle dump trucks of sand for the bunkers. For $30 twilight it wasn’t bad. Played a round in 4 hours but until they bring the greens and sand traps up to a better playing condition I would t recommend playing here.

Commented on 05/11/2021

Pluses & Minuses

New "Super" has the conditions improving smoothly (except for bunkers). Time will tell. Greens are some of best anywhere.
Only complaint I hear weekly is "used a cart more often when it was $20." Since it went to $27.50 just for 1/2 cart, all my group bought push-carts. Our 18 hole rounds may have now turned to 9er's but at 72+ yrs old, that's fine. And that's why all our 2nd rounds per week are elsewhere.

Commented on 05/20/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we appreciate your feedback. Thank you for playing Patriots Glen National Golf Club. We hope to see you again soon.

Since the last time I played, this course has improved so much. They really seem to want to make the course better. The greens were in great health. The work they are doing to revive the course really shows!

They just need to get some staff that cares and is approachable at 720 in the morning. 730 tee time. Staff didn’t even arrive to open the building until 715. Put everyone behind which caused a huge backup out of the gate.

Commented on 05/05/2021

pleasant surprise

I have played here a few times a year for the last 4-5 years, except for last year. The last time l played the conditions were dreadful, including 11 greens which were unplayable. When l just played recently the course was in much better shape, from the tee boxes to the fairways to the greens, which were excellent. Such an improvement, I was pleasantly surprised. The course has a great layout and it's great to see it coming back.

Commented on 05/12/2021

Commented on 05/11/2021

We appreciate the review. You rated us 3-stars which means there is room to improve on your recent experience at Patriots Glen National Golf Club. Let us know, in the comments, how and where you would like to see changes from the course. Thanks for the feedback!

Landenberg, Pennsylvania
Rising Sun, Maryland
4.2058823529
Wilmington, Delaware
Avondale, Pennsylvania
ATLANTIC CITY, NJ | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Seaview, A Dolce Hotel and 2 rounds of golf at Seaview Golf Club - Bay & Pines Courses.