Previously known as Patriots Glen

Architect Jeff Matthai

Clubs No

Bar

STAY AWAY

Staff extremely unfriendly....course is good other than the sand bunkers are concrete. Pace of play ridiculously slow. The regulars who go have zero golf etiquette. Worst round I’ve ever played.

Commented on 04/28/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Patriots Glen National Golf Club. We hope you'll give us another try in the future.

BUNKERS!!

Please , Patriots Glen staff, don’t take too long to start to work on your bunkers. All the steps to make the course great again are noticeable, but if you let the bunkers sit too much longer, it will start to reflect poorly on the entire course.
Still spotty in places and the greens need to be cut when I played, but visually pleasing and starting to come back from the grave.

Commented on 04/21/2021

Patriots glen

Wonderful golf course
Yes a bit of work needed in some of the fairways and bunkers but looks like they are currently fixing these areas but no fixing required in the over all design and layout of the course and some realy beautiful holes thrown in,
Highky recommended

Commented on 04/19/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us! Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Patriots Glen National Golf Club thanks you!

It was wet

Course was wet from the rain not much you can do so cart path only and very slow rate of play. Greens were rough but it is early in year

Commented on 04/13/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff. Thanks for visiting Patriots Glen National Golf Club!

The ranger was not out on the course to monitor other groups during play. We were stuck behind a group of 4 and at each hole there were 2 groups waiting to tee off. Course was wide and open on the fairways but needed some TLC. Our tee time was pushed back due to the frost but it took us almost 5 1/2 hours to play 18.

Commented on 03/24/2021

Sad

Got there at 950am for a 1020am tee time. Wanted to hit some balls at the driving range, paid for tokens only to find out- no balls where in the hopper. Received a refund. Also was told at the time of payment that there is an hour delay due to frost. Pace of play was horrible today. If I knew before I got there or before I paid that there was an hour delay- I would have cancelled my RSVP. Very understaffed this morning- kid who rang me up was also the bartender. Running back and forth from both spots- felt bad for him. Beautiful day, you would think that they would have had more staff on hand.. played with another group, had fun with them. Might try this course again in the late summer.

Commented on 03/30/2021

This course is a hidden treasure

Excellent course layout, with a challenge for all levels of play. Condition are a little off, but we are early into the season. This course is a gem.

Commented on 03/29/2021

We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Patriots Glen National Golf Club!

Commented on 03/12/2021

Thank you for visiting us at Patriots Glen National Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 03/12/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Patriots Glen National Golf Club!

Commented on 03/15/2021

Commented on 11/30/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, DFD976! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Patriots Glen National Golf Club!

Commented on 12/10/2021

Hi, pennstate710. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We see you rated the course 1 star and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take single-star feedback very seriously at our course. You are welcome to comment further or reach out to our team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thanks for choosing Patriots Glen National Golf Club.

Commented on 10/06/2021

Hi, mango95. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Patriots Glen National Golf Club.

Fix the starter....FAST

One of my favorite layouts in a 1 hour driving radius. Course conditions are work in progress. Now the big issue, the starter. I can tolerate poor course conditions if the price is right or I see an attempt at improvement. However, I will not tolerate attitude from a starter that has NO CLUE what they are doing. You are at Patriots Glenn, not Pebble Beach, and even they don't treat people like they are doing you a favor. When I arrive, I want the starter to thank me for my money, lite my cigar, and place the fist tee in the ground for me to tee off. You are blessed I decided to play your course, you're welcome.

Commented on 08/23/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are sorry to hear your customer service experience was not up to par. Please reach out to our management team at (443) 485-6069, and thanks for visiting Patriots Glen National Golf Club. We hope you'll give us another try in the future.

Commented on 08/23/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We would love to know how we can earn those last two stars next time! Thanks for playing Patriots Glen National Golf Club.

Commented on 08/23/2021

We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Patriots Glen National Golf Club!

Commented on 08/03/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us, Kevin. We are going to pass on your feedback to the team. Thanks for visiting Patriots Glen National Golf Club, and we hope to see you again in the future.

Commented on 08/06/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future to earn that last star!

Commented on 08/03/2021

Hello, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We see you rated the course 2-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit.

We take customer feedback very seriously at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop and tell us what's on your mind. Thank you for playing Patriots Glen National Golf Club.

Commented on 01/21/2021

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Patriots Glen National Golf Club.

Landenberg, Pennsylvania
Rising Sun, Maryland
4.2058823529
Wilmington, Delaware
Avondale, Pennsylvania
ATLANTIC CITY, NJ | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Seaview, A Dolce Hotel and 2 rounds of golf at Seaview Golf Club - Bay & Pines Courses.