Located just south of the Palm Beaches, Atlantis Country Club has a convenient location that is just minutes from Palm Beach International Airport. The golf course stands out from others in the area thanks to the abundance of mature oaks and pines as well as massive banyan trees. The lush landscape is reminiscent of a course you would find in North Carolina. The layout features fast, undulating greens and fairways that range from being wide-open to tight and lined with trees. Water hazards come into play on nine holes, including a series of canals that cross many of the fairways. Golfers will be confronted with tricky approach shots with water one side and thick stands of trees on the other. To make the golf course even more challenging, there are 100 bunkers treacherously bordering the landing areas and greensides.

Atlantis Country Club

Dress code Collared shirt required

Banquet Facilities, Locker Rooms

Near the Airport 21

Down From Last Year

I get out to Atlantis a couple of times per year and it’s always in good shape. The course is very getable but can bite you in a moments notice. The greens were disappointing for the first time ever. They are rolling decent speed but issues are popping up all over the course. They are minor, but I am used to these greens being superior. Tees, fairways and bunkers (no rakes) were all in good shape. I would say that conditions need improvement compared to what I expect from this course.

Hidden Gem

1st play for me as a south florida native. Love the course and staff, all very accommodating and welcoming. Tees and fairways super nice. Sanding the greens with aeration at my time of play but very manageable and fast greens to say the least, I love the challenge. Love this place. One of my new favorites.

Commented on 04/06/2021

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Atlantis Country Club!

Great Shape

The course is in great shape. The greens are firm and fast. Wide fairways for the most part. Overall an awesome experience.

Commented on 04/06/2021

Your feedback is important to us. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Atlantis Country Club.

Commented on 04/06/2021

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Atlantis Country Club.

Commented on 04/02/2021

Thank you for visiting us at Atlantis Country Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Members attitude

Members did not seem to care for day golfers. They were rude and hit into when there was nowhere to go and wirh no "fore" warning.. it was rather ridiculous.

Commented on 03/30/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us 4 stars. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff. Thanks for visiting Atlantis Country Club!

Course was very playable. The fast greens were a lot of fun. Staff was friendly professional and courteous.
Play got slow when we caught up to a Fivesome. Thats the only negative to be said about this day of golf. Greens were fast, brought a welcome new challenge to Putting and keeping the ball on the surface in regulation with the iron shots. All in all a great golfing experience. Will return as often as i can. Great Course!

Commented on 03/30/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Atlantis Country Club.

Dry and very firm

We have played this course many times over the last four months and it is now starting to really get burned out. The greens would not hold at all and down grain we could not stop the ball. They desperately need more water. The starter is great, very hospitable. The bar/ restaurant was closed when we finished at 3:15 on a busy Friday, which was extremely disappointing, considering the price that we paid ($95).

Commented on 03/30/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff. Thanks for visiting Atlantis Country Club!

Commented on 03/30/2021

We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Atlantis Country Club!

positive and negative

I liked the casualness when you arrived, i liked the layout, but I was very disappointed in the conditions of the course. The greens are very fast because the grass is very thin. You get alot of roll on the fairways because the grass is not lush. I would hope the course can invest more money in maintenance and fertilizer and weed control to improve this course.

Commented on 03/30/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the team. Thanks for visiting Atlantis Country Club, and we hope to see you again in the future.

Commented on 03/30/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Atlantis Country Club!

Over-priced

Greens have patches of differing grass types which leads to inconsistent lines. Pace was very good. For $80 I would expect more than semi-sparse fairways.

Commented on 03/30/2021

Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. Please know the current conditions are by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We will continue to work towards a 5-star experience and we hope to see you back!

Commented on 04/02/2021

Over priced

This was an OK course but overpriced at $90. More like a $50-$60, in my opinion. we

Commented on 03/30/2021

Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at Atlantis Country Club!

Commented on 03/23/2021

Thank you for reviewing us! We see you rated the course 3-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve before your next round. Feel free to comment on this review or reach out to the team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Atlantis Country Club, and we hope to see you again soon.

Decent track

Greens were very firm and lightning fast. Course is in average condition. Played in a 3 some in 3 hours. Staff very friendly.

Commented on 03/23/2021

Hello, We appreciate the review. You rated us 3-stars which means there is room to improve on your recent experience at Atlantis Country Club. Let us know, in the comments, how and where you would like to see changes from the course. Thanks for the feedback!

Commented on 03/23/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon!

Lantana, Florida