A view from Atlantis Country Club.

Located just south of the Palm Beaches, Atlantis Country Club has a convenient location that is just minutes from Palm Beach International Airport. The golf course stands out from others in the area thanks to the abundance of mature oaks and pines as well as massive banyan trees. The lush landscape is reminiscent of a course you would find in North Carolina. The layout features fast, undulating greens and fairways that range from being wide-open to tight and lined with trees. Water hazards come into play on nine holes, including a series of canals that cross many of the fairways. Golfers will be confronted with tricky approach shots with water one side and thick stands of trees on the other. To make the golf course even more challenging, there are 100 bunkers treacherously bordering the landing areas and greensides.

Atlantis Country Club

Dress code Collared shirt required

Banquet Facilities, Locker Rooms

Near the Airport 21

Good Layout

Atlantis is a good layout and a fun course to play. The conditions to me were just so so. It’s a little short from the white tees at about 5800 yards. I was going to play blue at about 6100 yards but the guys I was paired with were all playing white. So I did too. It was still fun and I enjoyed the round. It’s old school Florida with tree lined fairways. Some of which are pretty tight. Slightly elevated greens and plenty of bunkers. Loved the layout. The conditions of the course were just ok. Some spots in the fairways were burnt out. And there were some weeds in the fairways and greens. Nothing major. But it’s not top notch. Greens had just been vertical and sanded. Which I know is necessary. But probably warranted a price break. Which I did not get. I’d go back. But bang for the buck I payed $10 less for Osprey Point down in Boca and it was in much better shape.

Commented on 07/06/2022

Thank you for the awesome rating! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another great experience, and thanks for choosing Atlantis Country Club!

Great layout, def worth going back

Love the layout. Course in great shape. Few brown spots but that’s too be expected. Wish it was longer in some places. Overall great place. Will be going back.

Commented on 07/05/2022

Hi. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Atlantis Country Club.

Excellent course & conditions

First time playing Atlantis and will return soon. This course is in excellent condition. The greens & tees were perfect and staff was so friendly. I will return as soon as I can.

Commented on 07/06/2022

Your feedback is important to us! Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Atlantis Country Club.

Commented on 07/06/2022

Thank you for reviewing us, We see you rated the course 3-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve before your next round. Feel free to comment on this review or reach out to the team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Atlantis Country Club, and we hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 06/24/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Atlantis Country Club!

Commented on 06/22/2022

Tee Markers

On most holes, there is no difference between the white tees and the green tees resulting in a disadvantage for the seniors. Equally, there is usually not much space between the whites and blues.
The people there make it a great place to play.

Commented on 06/22/2022

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is valuable, and we appreciate your business. Atlantis Country Club thanks you!

Nice Layout

The course has a very nice layout, and the holes fit the eye very well. The course was in very good shape and the rough was cut at a fair height but could pose a problem. The pace of play is great, two weeks in a row and 31/2 hours to get through. The only thing I would like to see different id to have beverages on the course. It is hot and liquids are necessary out there. Staff is great and very accommodating to the golfers.

Overall nice experience

The bagtenders and starter were more than accommodating, a course of this caliber we expected nice turf everywhere, would expect the first tee box to be kept immaculate, but no. What is hard to understand is most golfers tee up, how are bare spots created? Go figure. Fairways for the most part were nice and trimmed with only two or three different types of grass we saw very little Saint Augustine. I can't remember even one green that could be considered poor, firm, nicely trimed and for the most part rolled true. Only thing we all noticed about a third of them rolled slower than the rest that rolled like short nap carpet. The snack window people were attentive and friendly, only thing that seemed weird, no cups, lids, straws on counter beside ice/water machine.

Commented on 06/24/2022

Hello, thank you for visiting us at Atlantis Country Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Friendly place for golf

Overall the course was in good shape. The greens had recently been aerated and had a lot of sand.

Atlantis

Awesome course, great layout even though in a gated community of houses there is a lot of extra space behind holes or near houses. . Long holes with streams and bunkers all over.. iguanas for days.. staff was friendly and helpful.

Commented on 06/16/2022

Wow! We are so happy you enjoyed your round! We look forward to seeing you again soon at Atlantis Country Club.

Great day for golf at Atlantis

No issues at Atlantis.
Pace of play was great.

Commented on 06/16/2022

Hello! Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Atlantis Country Club.

Commented on 06/14/2022

Thank you for reviewing us. We see you rated the course 3-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve before your next round. Feel free to comment on this review or reach out to the team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Atlantis Country Club, and we hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 06/10/2022

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round at Atlantis Country Club!

Commented on 06/08/2022

Hello

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future to earn that last star!

Texas Advisor

Still in good condition

I played this course about two years ago and was very impressed by it, giving it a 5 star. This last time I was a little less impressed only because the greens rolled a bit weird, seemed to have been punched recently and some of the tee boxes were pretty beat up, probably due to all the play they get. If I could I would give this course 4.5 stars. It is still pretty impressive, the layout is awesome, requires all your clubs in the bag, calls for lots of shot shaping. It's in great condition especially with how much play it gets. What I was most impressed with is that this course seemed to be the only one open in the area when all other courses were closed due to heavy rains the day before, which means this was a well designed course that drains really well.

Commented on 06/08/2022

Thanks so much for the great review. We look forward to welcoming you back to our course soon. Thanks for choosing Atlantis Country Club.

Lantana, Florida
Boynton Beach, Florida
Boynton Beach, Florida
Lake Worth, Florida
MIAMI, FL | Enjoy 2 nights’ accommodations at JW Marriott Miami Turnberry Resort & Spa and 2 rounds of golf at Turnberry Isle Country Club - Soffer & Miller Courses.
MIAMI, FL | Enjoy 1 nights' accommodations in a Deluxe Guest Room at Trump National Doral and 1 rounds of golf at Red Tiger, Golden Palm, Silver Fox or Blue Monster.
MIAMI, FL | Enjoy 1 nights' accommodation at The Biltmore Hotel and 1 round of golf at The Biltmore Golf Course.
NAPLES, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples and 2 rounds of golf at Tiburón Golf Club - Gold Course and Black Course.
ORLANDO, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodation at Tuscana Resort Orlando and 3 rounds of golf at Disney’s Magnolia Golf Course, Palm Golf Course and Lake Buena Vista Golf Course.