Style Executive
Desert Willow Golf Course

Year Built 1996

Dress code Proper golf attire. Inappropriate attire: Tank Tops, Tee Shirts, Cut off Shorts, Sundresses, Spaghetti straps

• Golf Advisor: Top Courses in Nevada (2020 #24)

Anonymous

Fun day of golf

This course started off good and it went to great the longer we played.

The Pro shop was quaint (its at the back end of the building).

The starter was kind and organized.

Even though thecourse is mostly par 3s, don't think it is easy. There is enough challenge to go around.

The drink cart staff was friendly and courteous.

We will definately keep this course as a go-to when visiting.

It's hot, don't die. No water.

I always enjoy playing here. Great for practicing the short game. A few good chances for driver.

The last two times, no food cart, nothing to drink, soda machine is perpetually broken. It's getting hot out, don't die. Be careful.

Enjoyed playing it again. This time brought friend/wife.

Enjoyed playing it again. For older players like my guest at 74 after a few bouts of chemo for cancers, it was the right distance now to play according to Michael. That said, I was confused when I went online to check tee times and saw 10:15 am for $28. So, as in the past, I called to secure it. When I brought Michael, my wife, and me...it was the usual $36? I did not know that was not YOUR SITE. It is a third party no less. Am I to presume, that their fee added to it would be about the same price?
At present, we are able to play a local 18-hole with par 5’s that require our guests to pay only $39. Do we have the same situation possible at Desert Willow if we are members for our guests below $30? Once again, thank you. Always enjoy 9th and 18th hole...on on 2 from back tees...no water balls this time for little old me!

Commented on 04/06/2021

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, dsbiophysics29. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round and get information regarding the pricing at 702-263-4653. We hope to see you again soon at Desert Willow Golf Course!

good

only problem I had was a fivesome playing in front of us with 2 children on a Friday morning.

Commented on 03/29/2021

Hello, cje2145. Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff. Thanks for visiting Desert Willow Golf Course!

Anonymous

Amazing

First time playing this course with my wife and I will definitely come back

Commented on 03/29/2021

Wow! We are so happy you enjoyed your round! We look forward to seeing you again soon at Desert Willow Golf Course.

Commented on 03/25/2021

Hi, bfdpatty. Thank you so much for the great rating. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Desert Willow Golf Course.

enjoyable round of golf except for.....

this was the second time I have played here and Ireally enjoy the course. It is short and fairly easy to play, which is fine for me. BUT, this is the second time I had a problem with this starter. I was a single golfer and reserved a time that requested one more golfer. Both times I got to the first tee well ahead of my tee time and was told by the same elderly starter that he sent the three-some that I was to play with out ahead of the assigned tee time. The first time I was 12 minutes before tee time and the last time I was 10 minutes early. I was quite upset and asked how he allowed them to go off early knowing that there was to be another golfer in the group . He said they were hot to trot. He then told me I could go alone at the time I paid for, but I didn't want to golf alone. He had to make adjustments to find me another group to golf with. Coming earlier than my assigned tee time and having the starter send people in my foursome early is inexcusable. I have never experienced this before in 40 years of playing golf! I am not sure if I will be coming back.

Commented on 03/22/2021

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, u000003499102. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round at Desert Willow Golf Course!

Commented on 03/17/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u314161246744! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Desert Willow Golf Course!

Commented on 03/15/2021

Hi, local89103. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Desert Willow Golf Course.

Nice course layout

Very challenhing greens but great for short game practice

Commented on 03/10/2021

Hi, robert4600. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Desert Willow Golf Course.

Very awesome.

I'd like to staff, very warm and friendly services, thankfully .

Commented on 03/11/2021

Wow! We are so happy you enjoyed your round, hyun5479553! We look forward to seeing you again soon at Desert Willow Golf Course.

Had a great day of golf

Great staff, great conditions, had fun. On the day we played, greens were fast amd pins were in really challenging positions. We were rushed on the 1st hole but pace afterwards was good.

Commented on 03/11/2021

Hello, u1996873. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 5 stars. We're delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the pristine course conditions. We work hard to provide an exceptional experience, and it's very satisfying to hear from golfers like you who appreciate our efforts. We will inform the entire team so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back Desert Willow Golf Course!

Commented on 03/10/2021

Hi, u314160882099. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Desert Willow Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Priced right

The fairways were green vs some other public courses for the same money.

Commented on 03/10/2021

u314161225335, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Desert Willow Golf Course.

Commented on 03/17/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u314159712493! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Desert Willow Golf Course!

Fabulous Greens

Being from California you appreciate being able to make a tee time the day before. Showed up course was in great shape. Greens were very good very true and in great condition. Would play here again for sure!!!

Commented on 03/10/2021

Wow! We are so happy you enjoyed your round, u284673903! We look forward to seeing you again soon at Desert Willow Golf Course.

Know this courae

The Golf Gangsters play this course often. It’s as fine an executive course as one could ask for.

Commented on 03/10/2021

Your feedback is important to us, u7908123. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Desert Willow Golf Course.

Commented on 03/08/2021

Thank you for visiting us at Desert Willow Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating. We hope you join us for another round soon.

COURSE IS IN GREAT SHAPE

Beautiful 72 degree day welcomed us to this well maintained golf course. The greens are fast and true. A very satisfying experience.

Commented on 02/25/2021

Hello, u314161207358. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 5 stars. We're delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the pristine course conditions. We work hard to provide an exceptional experience, and it's very satisfying to hear from golfers like you who appreciate our efforts. We will inform the entire team so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back Desert Willow Golf Course!

Valid dates: Sep 01, 2020 - May 31, 2021