Wedgewood Golf Club- PA

Year Built 1963

Because of heavy rain the night before, it was 'Cart Path Only' and I have bad knees, so it was torturous to play in these conditions. Even though my foursome played "Best Ball" we fell behind because of 'Cart Path Only', but eh staff was very understanding and diplomatic. We voluntarily skipped a hole to end the backup!

Commented on 06/21/2022

Thanks so much for the great review, Achipaway. We look forward to welcoming you back to our course soon. Thanks for choosing Oak Golf Course at Wedgewood Golf Club.

Nice and flat

Good but needs directional signs. Couldn’t find hole 7 on Mapke course

Commented on 06/21/2022

Hi, u314162334731. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Oak Golf Course at Wedgewood Golf Club.

Commented on 06/14/2022

Hello Joseph1017,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future to earn that last star!

From bad to Good

Last time I played this course I gave it a bad review because the time of play and over crowded. So it is only right to give a good review when I found the play was well done, not over crowded or any waiting at the holes. The pace was a normal pace between the group in front and behind. Well done wedgewood.

Commented on 06/13/2022

Hi, vschiaretta. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Oak Golf Course at Wedgewood Golf Club!

Commented on 06/07/2022

We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share your favorite part of your experience and what we can do to earn that last star! Thanks for golfing at Oak Golf Course at Wedgewood Golf Club!

Pace was much better

This time I have a good review about the pace and less crowded. Well done

Commented on 06/06/2022

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, Achipaway. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round at Oak Golf Course at Wedgewood Golf Club!

Commented on 06/06/2022

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, scsteiger1. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round at Oak Golf Course at Wedgewood Golf Club!

Commented on 05/26/2022

Thanks so much for the great review, u4783535. We look forward to welcoming you back to our course soon. Thanks for choosing Wedgewood Golf Course!

Commented on 05/24/2022

Hi, egarcia300. We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Oak Golf Course at Wedgewood Golf Club!

Fun Track

Played in the afternoon after a heavy rain. Course was in in expected condition with flooded low lying areas. This would be the only possible negative i had on my day. From the full grass well marked driving range to the courteous clubhouse and starter personnel, everyone I encountered was helpful and helpful. The course was a pretty classic Central Pa layout with some fun obstacles presented by the landscape. Would definitely okay this loop again.

Commented on 05/23/2022

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Ducky83. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Wedgewood Golf Club thanks you!

Love this course!

The course was in great shape and made for an enjoyable round of golf. The tee boxes, fairways, bunkers and greens were all well maintained. I will be back many more times and highly recommend it to all golfers.

Commented on 05/23/2022

Wow! We are so happy you enjoyed your round, u610538948! We look forward to seeing you again soon at Oak Golf Course at Wedgewood Golf Club.

Commented on 05/16/2022

Hi, u8509038. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Wedgewood Golf Course!

This Facility seems very congested making for slow play.

I would only play this course if the price was worth the time it takes to play. We were a group of 2 paired with 2 other golfers from our 1st Tee off to the 18th putt out, it took 4:42 to play the entire round. This is the main reason for the below average review I have given to the course. I would recommend playing this if you get a good price on a round of golf.

Commented on 05/09/2022

Hello. Thank you for reviewing the course. We apologize for the delay of play during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We work hard to accommodate everyone who visits our course and to best control pace allowing everyone to finish in a reasonable amount of time. We will continue to look for ways to improve. Thank you for playing Oak Golf Course at Wedgewood Golf Club. We hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 04/29/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, ZxD4mNQOrBwdEH9maAtB! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Oak Golf Course at Wedgewood Golf Club!

Commented on 04/28/2022

Thank you for reviewing us, Jozpad. We see you rated the course 3-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve before your next round. Feel free to comment on this review or reach out to the team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Oak Golf Course at Wedgewood Golf Club, and we hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 04/25/2022

Hi, jprosenthal. We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Oak Golf Course at Wedgewood Golf Club!

Commented on 04/20/2022

Hi, pw16k10. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Oak Golf Course at Wedgewood Golf Club!

Commented on 04/15/2022

Hi, u314162334731. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Oak Golf Course at Wedgewood Golf Club!

Commented on 03/29/2022

Hello GHowey,

Allentown, Pennsylvania
Allentown, Pennsylvania
Macungie, Pennsylvania
Wescosville, Pennsylvania
ATLANTIC CITY, NJ | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Seaview, A Dolce Hotel and 2 rounds of golf at Seaview Golf Club - Bay & Pines Courses.