Chiefland Golf & Country Club

Walking Allowed Yes, after 2pm

Bar, Snacks, Grill

Lounge

Commented on 07/28/2020

Hello, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Thank you for choosing Chiefland Golf & Country Club. We would love to know how we can earn those last two stars next time!

Staff

Nice course and peeps are great and nice pro shop and good price

Commented on 11/21/2022

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Chiefland Golf & Country Club.

Commented on 10/30/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Chiefland Golf & Country Club!

Commented on 10/24/2022

Commented on 10/14/2022

Hello. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future to earn that last star and thanks for choosing Chiefland Golf & Country Club!

Commented on 10/05/2022

Commented on 10/12/2022

Improved

Compared to this time last year it’s much improved. I’ve played here hundreds of times and seen it good and seen it bad. For the money it’s worth it. Nice folks. Gets crowded at times. Need some new carts for non members but still worth it.

Commented on 09/30/2022

Hi, Tdgator. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Chiefland Golf & Country Club.

Commented on 09/13/2022

A much better course

It was nice to see the course better looking that the last two times I've played here. The fairways and the greens were in good shape for the most part. Overall, I was very impressed with the improvement. If this is kept up, I would be playing here more.

Commented on 08/02/2022

We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Chiefland Golf & Country Club!

Commented on 07/07/2022

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We see you rated the course 2-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take customer feedback very seriously at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop and tell us what's on your mind.

Commented on 06/21/2022

Hello, thank you for visiting us at Chiefland Golf & Country Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 06/10/2022

Best value for the price

The greens and fairways were mostly in good shape. I got my money’s worth on this round.

Commented on 06/10/2022

Hello, thank you for taking the time to review us, and for the 3 stars. We're sorry to hear the course may not have been in the best shape on the day of your round. We appreciate your feedback as we work to make any necessary improvements. Thank you for choosing to golf with us, and we look forward to seeing you again soon at Chiefland Golf & Country Club.

Commented on 06/10/2022

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Chiefland Golf & Country Club. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 06/07/2022

Hi. We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Chiefland Golf & Country Club!

Commented on 06/07/2022

Always a great time at "The Oaks"

This course is about 40 minutes away from me, but my friends and I love the people and the layout. There's a little water, but the fairways are wide. The greens could use some work, but I can overlook that for the challenging turns some of their holes have. The staff is always great to us. Drinks are priced fairly, and even their pro shop has some great deals on balls and gloves. If you're looking for a change of pace and a fun course "out in the sticks", Chiefland is the course to play.

Commented on 06/07/2022

Hello. Thanks so much for your review. We're so glad you enjoyed your round at Chiefland Golf & Country Club. That's what we like to hear! We hope to see you again soon!

Commented on 06/07/2022

We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share your favorite part of your experience and what we can do to earn that last star! Thanks for golfing at Chiefland Golf & Country Club!

Commented on 06/07/2022

ORLANDO, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Mission Inn Resort & Club and 2 rounds of golf at Mission Inn Resort & Club - El Campeon & Las Colinas Courses.
CLAY COUNTY, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Courtyard Orange Park and 2 rounds of golf at Eagle Landing Golf Club.
ST. AUGUSTINE, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at World Golf Village Renaissance St. Augustine Resort and 2 rounds of golf at Slammer & Squire, and King & Bear at World Golf Village.
ST. AUGUSTINE, FL | Enjoy 3 nights’ accommodations at The World Golf Village Renaissance Resort, 2 rounds of golf at World Golf Village’s King & Bear and Slammer & Squire courses, and a 90-minute tune-up at the PGA TOUR Golf Academy.
PALM HARBOR, FL | Enjoy 4 nights' accommodations at Innisbrook Golf & Spa Resort and 4 rounds of golf at Innisbrook Golf Resort - North Course, South Course, Island Course, & Copperhead Course (site of the PGA Tour's Valspar Championship).