Heritage Isles is a scenic course that cut through native cypress heads and natural wetland areas. At 6,976 yards from the tips, it is one of the most demanding public golf courses in the Bay area. While water does come into play on all 18 holes the premium has been put on the short game. With large, meticulously maintained greens, those players who are handy on the putting surface should be able to shave a few strokes off their scores.

Heritage Isles Golf & Country Club

Architect Gordon G. Lewis (2000) Jed Azinger (2000)

Pull-carts No

Golf Simulator No
Practice Hole No

Credit Cards Accepted Major credit cards are accepted.
Walking Allowed No
Dress code Traditional golf attire, including collared shirts; no denim or cut-off shorts are allowed

Clubhouse, Banquet Facilities, Sauna, Showers, Locker Rooms

Fitness, Tennis, Basketball

19th Hole Specials 12

Overall not bad. Greens nice and quick. Very slow 4some of beginners ahead of us. Pro shop came out after a call but did nothing. Overall course is very challenging.

Commented on 04/15/2021

Thank you for your 4 star review! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for an even better 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Heritage Isles Golf and Country Club.

Thanking main course

Par fives with the second shot having bushes in front is very disturbing other than that the course is outstanding I will return to get my vengeance

Commented on 04/12/2021

Hello. Thank you for visiting us at Heritage Isles Golf and Country Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Heritage Isles

The only flaw I can note is that there are some tree problems on two of the tee boxes. for people who play a draw the trees prevent starting a ball to the right for right handers. Simple problem to correct since the trees are in hazard areas. The rest of the course was a very pleasant round. The greens are very quick and in very good condition. Good value overall.

Commented on 04/15/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Heritage Isles Golf and Country Club.

Slow play.

We love the course had a beautiful day to play. Got behind a fivesome! Dry slow play. Kinda spoils the round when you are waiting on almost every hole. This is the second time we have played this course in two weeks. Both times having a group of five in front of us. We were a foursome.. Other than slow play., we love the course.

Commented on 04/09/2021

Hello. Thank you for reviewing the course. We apologize for the delay of play during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve and we do not allow more than a foursome per hole. We work hard to accommodate everyone who visits our course and to best control pace allowing everyone to finish in a reasonable amount of time. We will continue to look for ways to improve. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. if anything like this ever happens again, please let us know during your round and we will work to resolve it. Thank you for playing Heritage Isles Golf and Country Club. We hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 04/07/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Heritage Isles Golf and Country Club thanks you!

Never disappoints!

Heritage Isles never disappoints! We brought family from MS to play and they loved it. Staff were friendly including the starter. This is one of our local favorites to play.

Commented on 04/06/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us! Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Heritage Isles Golf and Country Club thanks you!

Love this course

I've played here several times always enjoy the course the on-site amenities the cleanliness and the friendliness of the staff unfortunately I was quite disappointed this last time I played as I had booked it online through golf now got there early had lunch with my playing partners One finish before me unbeknownst to me he went into the clubhouse and paid for golf for us when I found this out I went into the pro shop to speak to the person behind the counter and explained that I had already paid for golf through golf now and that my friend didn't realize that and paid for the three of us and I was requesting a refund from the pro shop to my friend for paying the second time they refused . Luckily golf now was very understanding and refunded my fees that I paid online thank you golf now

Commented on 04/07/2021

We appreciate you reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the experience you had when booking your round. We always want to make sure our golfers are clear about their purchase before checking out. Our apologies for any misunderstanding on our end. We would ask that you contact GolfNow customer service at 1 (800) 767-3574 for clarity and please have your confirmation number handy, but it sounds like they were already able to assist you. Thank you for playing Heritage Isles Golf and Country Club. We hope to see you again soon.

Pleasantly Surprised!

My wife and I played this course for the first time and really enjoyed ourselves and wouldn’t hesitate on going back here!

Commented on 04/01/2021

Wow! We are so happy you enjoyed your round! We look forward to seeing you again soon at Heritage Isles Golf and Country Club.

greens rolled nice.

The course and the cart guys were great but the guy working in the pro shop needs an attitude adjustment.

Commented on 04/01/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review Heritage Isles Golf and Country Club. We are sorry to hear you may have had a negative experience with any individual on our staff. This is not acceptable and by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We welcome any further feedback in regards to your personal experience and what we can do to improve. Thank you for choosing to golf with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 04/01/2021

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Heritage Isles Golf and Country Club.

Commented on 04/01/2021

Hello. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We see you rated the course 3-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take customer feedback very seriously at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop and tell us what's on your mind. Thank you for playing Heritage Isles Golf and Country Club.

Commented on 04/01/2021

Fun course, challenging and interesting back 9. Arrive early! We got there 25 mins early and were immediately rushed to the first tee, no warm up, no practice.

Commented on 04/01/2021

Greens probably unfairly fast.

I typically enjoy this track. I play the blue tees, and the layout suits my game well. Having said that, I’m not quite sure what they are doing with the greens. They have them rolling VERY fast, but they aren’t really smooth enough to hold a putting line when putts are struck softly (to avoid a 5 to 10 footer coming back). To make matters worse, many of the holes were cut on slopes, which made holing out on several of the greens practically impossible. Come on out and try it if you want but, be forewarned, you will walk off the 18th green thinking it was not really fair, and you’ll remember having read this review.

Commented on 03/23/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement such as the green speeds and recent pin positions. We will take this into consideration and use your feedback for continued improvement. Thank you for playing Heritage Isles Golf and Country Club.

One of our Go To’s!

Always a pleasure to play Heritage Isles. Course is well maintained and fun to play. Ranger is friendly, drink/snack cart is consistently timed and generally well stocked.

Commented on 03/23/2021

Wow! We are so happy you enjoyed your round, PaulaG! We look forward to seeing you again soon at Heritage Isles Golf and Country Club.

Commented on 03/23/2021

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Heritage Isles Golf and Country Club. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for an even better 5-star experience!

Fun course

This was an enjoyable course to play. 5600 yards from the white tee’s.

Commented on 03/23/2021

I play here often. Course is always in great shape. Greens are lightning fast. Great value. Today we played at noon and I expected the course to be very busy as it was a perfect weather day. However, we saw a ranger only twice. Never asked us anything regarding pace of play etc. The pace of play was extremely slow. Over five hours to finish. Tee boxes were stacked up with sometimes three groups waiting. It appeared that the ranger actually took a different route to avoid running into any groups that were waiting.
Other than this experience I am sure to return to play golf again.

Commented on 03/23/2021

Hello. Thank you for reviewing the course. We apologize for the delay of play during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We work hard to accommodate everyone who visits our course and to best control pace allowing everyone to finish in a reasonable amount of time. We will continue to look for ways to improve, and we are glad to see you rated the course conditions, especially the green speeds to be great during your game. Thank you for playing Heritage Isles Golf and Country Club. We hope to see you again soon.

Lutz, Florida