Style Executive

Credit Cards Accepted Yes

Thick Rough 6

Good weather

Average Par 3 course but still fun

This is an average par 3 course for this part of Florida. The grass is okay with as good as no ruff to hurt you. There is plenty of water and swamp to lose some balls especially if the wind picks up which it did. The driving range is pretty cool. They use floating balls and you hit them into the big lake and the wind blows them back to shore. There are lots of target to aim at. The greens were okay certainly not the grass bare that some reviews mentioned. It's worth a try. The staff bent over backwards to have us enjoy the day.

Fun Day

Executive course with good course conditions and a friendly staff. Play moves along and faairly easy for all golfers.

Commented on 09/19/2022

Hello, Rick2435. Thank you for visiting us at The Cove of Rotonda Golf Center. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

I enjoy playing this executive course. Greens need a little work due to players not fixing divots. Back tees can be challenging recommend playing it helps my short game

Commented on 09/13/2022

Hello, BobbyB1978. Thanks so much for your review. We're so glad you enjoyed your round at The Cove of Rotonda Golf Center. That's what we like to hear! We hope to see you again soon!

Nice little course

I enjoy playing this course I use all irons and play the back tees

Commented on 08/30/2022

Hello, BobbyB1978. Thank you for visiting us at The Cove of Rotonda Golf Center. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 08/19/2022

Hi, BobbyB1978. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at The Cove of Rotonda Golf Center!

Nice little course

I enjoy playing this little course however the greens are still recovering from aeration give it another week and they will be good

Commented on 08/05/2022

Hi, BobbyB1978. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing The Cove of Rotonda Golf Center.

Nice little course

Greens were recently aerated so I work on my chipping. Nice little course recommend playing

Commented on 07/26/2022

Commented on 07/20/2022

Thank you for reviewing us, Rolster1955. We see you rated the course 3-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve before your next round. Feel free to comment on this review or reach out to the team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing The Cove of Rotonda Golf Center, and we hope to see you again soon.

Nice little course

Course is in decent shape greens are good tee boxes were good over all enjoyed playing there. I played with all irons makes it more challenging

Commented on 07/20/2022

Nice little course

Course can be challenging if you play the back tees. Greens are in good condition fairways were ok on most holes . Tee Boxes were ok as well I will return if I get hot deals

Commented on 06/30/2022

Great executive course

Course is in excellent condition. It.'s pretty short, without a lot of hazards or elevation changes, but an excellent course to go out and practice and have a good time.

Commented on 06/16/2022

Hi, Rick2435. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing The Cove of Rotonda Golf Center.

Fun & challenging course

Love this course, great little layout for an executive course and fun to play!

Commented on 06/03/2022

Wow! We are so happy you enjoyed your round, Designguy4424! We look forward to seeing you again soon at The Cove of Rotonda Golf Center.

The Cove

Nice short course that’s in good shape. Helps you gear up your short iron game and played at a good pace once the snowbirds are gone north.

Commented on 05/12/2022

Hello, u091084248. Thank you for visiting us at The Cove of Rotonda Golf Center. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Nice little course

Course is in pretty good condition greens were a little slow however recommend playing.

Commented on 04/15/2022

Fun course

Fun course to play especially with couples of varying skill levels. Definitely recommend.

Commented on 04/12/2022

Hello, Paul4525051. Thank you for visiting us at The Cove of Rotonda Golf Center. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Pricing

The course didn’t have my deposit that I paid with you. Charge me a higher amount.

Nice little course

Tee boxes ok greens were in decent shape but a little slow course is a little challenging when playing the back tees

Commented on 03/30/2022

The greens were very slow but they rolled true. Some of the tee boxes could have been more flat.

Commented on 03/30/2022

Hi, TheTree31. Thank you so much for your feedback. We are glad you had enjoyed your time at The Cove of Rotonda Golf Center, and pride ourselves on delivering the best experience possible.

We hope to see you again soon!

Excellent

I will golf there again. I also found your app very easy to work with. Thank you!

Commented on 04/01/2022

Thank you for taking the time to review us, u8983847. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. The Cove of Rotonda Golf Center thanks you!

Nice little course

Play all the way back can be.challenging in windy conditions

Commented on 04/01/2022

Pace of play was extremely slow. Although price wax reasonable, just took too much time to complete 18 holes.

Commented on 03/22/2022

We apologize for the pace of play issue you experienced. We always try to keep a great pace when having our golfers on the course. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback as we will use your review to better the experience going forward. We hope you give us another try in the near future!

1.5
Port Charlotte, Florida
Englewood, Florida
NAPLES, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples and 2 rounds of golf at Tiburón Golf Club - Gold Course and Black Course.
PALM HARBOR, FL | Enjoy 4 nights' accommodations at Innisbrook Golf & Spa Resort and 4 rounds of golf at Innisbrook Golf Resort - North Course, South Course, Island Course, & Copperhead Course (site of the PGA Tour's Valspar Championship).
PALM HARBOR, FL | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Innisbrook Golf & Spa Resort and 2 rounds of golf at Innisbrook Golf Resort - Island Course & Copperhead Course (site of the PGA Tour's Valspar Championship).
ORLANDO, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodation at Tuscana Resort Orlando and 3 rounds of golf at Disney’s Magnolia Golf Course, Palm Golf Course and Lake Buena Vista Golf Course.
ORLANDO, FL | Enjoy 4 nights' accommodation at The Fountains Resort Championsgate and 6 rounds of golf at Orange County Panther Lake, Orange County Crooked Cat, Omni International, Omni National, Celebration Golf Club and Falcons Fire Golf Club.