A view of the 1st green with clubhouse in background at Wildhorse Golf Club of Robson Ranch

Wildhorse Golf Club at Robson Ranch

Year Built 2001
Architect Gary Stephenson (2001)

Carts Yes - $19

Golf School Academy Yes - "Dave Bowles Golf School" & "Lone Star Golf Academy"

Credit Cards Accepted Yes
Single Allowed No

Tennis

• Golf Advisor: Top Courses in Texas (2015 #18)

Dinner 18

Commented on 05/18/2022

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, u7477547. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Wildhorse Golf Club of Robson Ranch - South/West Course!

Commented on 05/18/2022

Hi, rdkelley. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Wildhorse Golf Club of Robson Ranch - South/West Course!

Commented on 05/18/2022

We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share your favorite part of your experience and what we can do to earn that last star! Thanks for golfing at Wildhorse Golf Club of Robson Ranch - South/West Course!

Golf

My Tee time was 8 22 am, I was at the first tee at 8 :10 , I was one of 4 golfers, a lady Marshall and she started off by telling I was by myself a n d she might be able to get out in an hour or soo, I told her no that wasn't happening, thing she had about 3 foursomes of ladies starting. So instead of letting me out she put me in the middle of them and it was a very slow round. And they wouldn't let me thru, no course Marshall on the course.

Commented on 05/18/2022

Hello. Thank you for reviewing the course. We apologize for the delay of play during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We work hard to accommodate everyone who visits our course and to best control pace allowing everyone to finish in a reasonable amount of time. We will continue to look for ways to improve, and we thank you for playing Wildhorse Golf Club of Robson Ranch - South/West Course. We hope to see you again soon.

Great conditions. Small aeration bumps on greens but overall the course was fantastic

Commented on 05/11/2022

u000004760159, thanks for the amazing review and for choosing Wildhorse Golf Club of Robson Ranch - South/West Course. We hope to see you again soon!

Commented on 05/04/2022

bobtater, thank you for the awesome rating! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another great experience, and thanks for choosing Wildhorse Golf Club of Robson Ranch - South/West Course.

Commented on 05/10/2022

Hi, u000007661469. We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Wildhorse Golf Club of Robson Ranch - South/West Course!

Great Day

I haven’t play here in a few years. The course was in great shape. Pace of play was very good. The staff were outstanding. Had a great day.
Lance

Commented on 04/29/2022

Hi, Lance9439484. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Wildhorse Golf Club of Robson Ranch - South/West Course.

Pleasantly Surprised

Really enjoyed this course. At is a bit of a drive for me coming from Frisco but I can tell you, I would do it again, Great layout and just a fun course. Beware, this course looks easy but it has so much character from unseen holes, creeks, well positioned bunkers, it is a fun challenge.

Commented on 04/22/2022

Hi, nolachinges. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Wildhorse Golf Club of Robson Ranch - South/West Course.

Commented on 04/05/2022

Hi, clawhon11. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Wildhorse Golf Club of Robson Ranch - South/West Course. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Always a great visit

This course is usually in the best shape of any of the other courses listed on TeeOff or GolfNow within 30 miles. The South and West courses are great tracks. The north will hopefully mature into the same. Good layout, real rough (how many local courses just skip the rough and go to hard dirt and rocks…not here) and good greens. The staff is always a pleasure to work with, always friendly. And with all the greens fee hikes in the area, these folks have been reasonable, and appear to be putting it back into the course.

Commented on 04/05/2022

Thanks so much for the great review, mannerisms. We look forward to welcoming you back to our course soon. Thanks for choosing Wildhorse Golf Club of Robson Ranch - South/West Course.

Hire a freakin cart person

94 degrees, never saw one cart person all day 18 holes

by the way this is the only re-occurring complaint.
everything else is awesome

Commented on 03/30/2022

Thank you for your review, Gdaine. We will pass along your experience to our team at Wildhorse Golf Club of Robson Ranch - South/West Course. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 03/30/2022

Hi, dapounds. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Wildhorse Golf Club of Robson Ranch - South/West Course. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Great Venue

Just feels like a to notch place from the second you walk into the facility. Seems to be the place to hang out after golf too. With all sorts of other activities. Definitely a must play for any golf fan.

Commented on 03/30/2022

GOLFGASHONDA, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Wildhorse Golf Club of Robson Ranch - South/West Course.

Commented on 03/23/2022

Commented on 03/21/2022

Thank you for reviewing us, dtak84. We see you rated the course 3-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve before your next round. Feel free to comment on this review or reach out to the team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Wildhorse Golf Club of Robson Ranch - South/West Course, and we hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 03/18/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u8216102! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Wildhorse Golf Club of Robson Ranch - South/West Course!

Conditions were not as good as it usually is. The fairways were not in good shape and greens were slow and inconsistent. Member's playing behind us were rude from the start of the round.

The green fees were higher than last year and we’re overpriced for the value provided.

Played a comparable course the next day and paid $15 less for much better conditions (fairways and greens)

Commented on 03/21/2022

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us, MWHENSLEE. We are going to pass on your feedback to the team. Thanks for visiting Wildhorse Golf Club of Robson Ranch - South/West Course, and we hope to see you again in the future.

Plays Once a year

Great course. Mind the wind.

This is a great course but it is fairly exposed so windy days can really affect your round.

Commented on 03/07/2022

Thank you for taking the time to review us, gotliebk. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Wildhorse Golf Club of Robson Ranch - South/West Course thanks you!

Argyle, Texas
Denton, Texas
Trophy Club, Texas
Flower Mound, Texas
4.3681941176
AUSTIN, TX | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Horseshoe Bay Resort and 3 rounds of golf on Horseshoe Bay's Apple Rock, Ram Rock, & Slick Rock Courses.
SAN ANTONIO, TX | Come play where the pros play! Enjoy 3 nights’ accommodations at the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa and 2 rounds of golf at TPC San Antonio (The Canyons & The Oaks Courses), site of the PGA Tour’s Valero Texas Open.
SAN ANTONIO, TX | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at La Cantera Resort & Spa and 2 rounds of golf at La Cantera Resort - Resort Course.