2.2
2.3
2.2

Olde Liberty Golf Club

Year Built 2008
Architect Joel Moulin (2008) Michael Gleason (2008)

Great go-to course

Enjoyed the round, pace of play was excellent and course is in decent shape.

Commented on 01/15/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Olde Liberty Golf & Country Club!

Pro shop staff unfriendly

Chad at the counter needs to go, just sits there looking like Frankenstein

Commented on 01/15/2021

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future. Thanks for choosing Olde Liberty Golf & Country Club.

First timer

First time playing Olde Liberty, and I was a single so the pace of play was not a problem.

Staff friendliness could use some work, the guy behind the counter didn’t make eye contact once as I checked in for my tee time. Pretty much said “you’re good” and off I went not knowing where the driving range even was (it was closed) or if the golf carts were key-in ready or not.

Course conditions were crap due to rain the evening before.

Tee boxes are hard as a rock...greens are fast as crap but learned as I went.

Overall, a very scenic course though. I’m 25 min away but would consider playing this course 1-2 times per month weather pending.

Commented on 01/15/2021

Hi, We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us at (919) 554-4690 to share with us your favorite part of your experience with us. Thanks for golfing at Olde Liberty Golf & Country Club!

V

Very fast greens.
Pretty well maintained fairways

Commented on 11/30/2020

Hi, we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Olde Liberty Golf & Country Club.

Commented on 11/30/2020

Hi, we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Olde Liberty Golf & Country Club. We hope to see you again in the future.

Enjoyable course

I enjoyed playing 18 holes at Olde Liberty. There are spots in the fairways where it was hard grass/clay dirt which made some shots difficult. The layout was really nice. Guy behind counter was rough around the edges. Need to get a decent clubhouse out there to make for a better experience. All in all a good day at the course.

Commented on 11/30/2020

Thank you for your review, we will pass along your positive experience to our team at Olde Liberty Golf & Country Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Same old, same old

Well, at least its consistent. Essentially the same as when i first played years ago - great layout with plenty of interesting holes/challenges, ROUGH fairways that will shake your fillings out, consistently good greens, and consistently horrible bunkers.

Commented on 11/30/2020

The greens were great and the layout is fun to play

I think this course gets abad rap. When we played 11-6, the greens were fast and true. There are some bare spots in the rough, but the course layout more than makes up for that. Great deal for the money

Commented on 11/30/2020

Hello, thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Olde Liberty Golf & Country Club.

Commented on 11/30/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Olde Liberty Golf & Country Club thanks you!

Olde Liberty

This is a fun course / layout to play. Challenging!!!! We will be back!!!!

Commented on 11/30/2020

Hello, we appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Olde Liberty Golf & Country Club!

Conditions.

Course is in terrible condition and the carts suck. I could walk backwards faster

Commented on 12/01/2020

Hello, Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. Please know the current conditions are by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We will continue to work towards a 5-star experience and we hope to see you back!

Olde Liberty

The course is a good course just not great. Has always had some bare hardpan areas. I hope they will be able to fix this issue over time. I really like the layout of the course. We will be back!!!!

Commented on 11/30/2020

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Olde Liberty Golf & Country Club!

Couple fairways need a lil help but overall great course. Very difficult greens if you not aware of approach shot.

Horrible experience (again)

I’ve played Olde Liberty just a few times over the years since they first opened and have never had a very good experience. This last round was no different and arguably even worse than I had experienced before. Course conditions were as bad as they have ever been (many bare spots / absence of grass, unplayable bunkers, etc) plus the course is sporting a million red ant hills, one of which my son accidentally stepped in. There are so many they are unavoidable. Beyond this I found the pro shop staff to be downright nasty to deal with.

It had been about two years since I last played Olde Liberty and I think I will at least double that time frame before I give them another try. They really need to improve on many levels.

Commented on 12/01/2020

Hello, we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Olde Liberty Golf & Country Club. We hope you'll give us another try in the future.

Covid19 protocol

Yesterday I booked around thru golfnow which included a cart and was told that I could not get a single car. The course had plenty of golf carts available but a single cart cost additional. This is very inconsiderate especially since there were a vast number of carts available. Next time I consider a course to play this one will not be on my list. Very unprofessional staff at the golf shop.

Commented on 12/01/2020

Hello. Thank you for taking the time to review the course. Please tell us more. The way you have provided your feedback does not offer us any room to grow or change. We encourage you to update your review to fit a more constructive form so we can use your experience to make changes. Thanks for playing Olde Liberty Golf & Country Club.

Commented on 11/30/2020

Hello, Thank you for visiting us at Olde Liberty Golf & Country Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Sub par

Staff has personality of a wet napkin, and the course is in terrible condition. I don’t feel like they care about the course at all.

Commented on 12/01/2020

Hello, arya2016. Thanks for the review. We see you rated the course 1 star. We take single star feedback very seriously at our course. Please reach out to our management team at (919) 554-4690. Thank you for playing Olde Liberty Golf & Country Club.

3.4820235294