Prairie Lakes Golf Course

Amazing Food 25
Dinner 16
Playing Multiple Courses 27

Commented on 02/16/2021

Hello, thank you for visiting us at Prairie Lakes Golf Course - White Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 02/04/2021

Hi, thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Prairie Lakes Golf Course - White Course.

Commented on 02/03/2021

Commented on 02/01/2021

Hi, thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Prairie Lakes Golf Course - White Course.

Commented on 02/01/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Prairie Lakes Golf Course - White Course!

Commented on 02/04/2021

Good course. Does not follow covid guidelines

Good course. Pace of play was very slow due to over booking. They do not follow cdc guidelines and will force you to ride two to a cart unless you want to pay another cart fee (15 dollars).. Not the end of the world but beware as the staff does not care and will call you out as you’re trying to tee off :)

Commented on 01/19/2021

Hello, thank you for taking the time to review the course. We would like to apologize for the delay of play during your round with us. Please know that this is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. With an uncharacteristically full day, we work hard to accommodate everyone who visits our course and allow our guest the chance to complete their rounds. With that in mind, we are working to best control pace and allow everyone to finish in a reasonable amount of time. We will continue to look for ways to improve and use your comments as guidance in doing so. Thank you for playing Prairie Lakes Golf Course - White Course. We hope to see you again soon.

The Dance Floor Is Rolling

Wow. I like this course. If it was closer to Garland, we would be playing here more often. If you don't like trees, stay in the fairway. For duffers like me, if you don't have a short iron game (PW - LW), it will be a long day. Why?
The greens on the Red and White course are in excellent shape. Fast. But, there is not a green that doesn't have movement and slope, so being in the right spot on the green is essential for us duffers.

Commented on 01/19/2021

Hi, Rick. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Prairie Lakes Golf Course - White Course.

Commented on 01/18/2021

It's interesting that there are 3 nines. Played by myself and played the white course in a little over an hour. Played the blue course next and it was backed up and played it in a little more than 2 hours. Besides the 40mph winds, it's was a very nice course. Will be back

Commented on 01/18/2021

Hi, we appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will make sure to inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Prairie Lakes Golf Course - White Course!

One of the best courses and most difficult

If you want a challenge play any of the nine holes red white or blue they will kick you I guarantee it. I have had a great time every time that I've been out to the course. Those doggone water will get you every time almost. Had a fun leisure ground wasn't pressured at all. This is my course to go to. Staff is the friendliest and the food is the best the course is the toughest so I would say if you want a good time come to prairie lakes. I am not a scratch golfer by any means but I still enjoy playing and meeting people out on the course most of the time I am by myself so I am paired with others on the course. Good way to meet people. Will be playing again on the 26th of January.

Commented on 01/21/2021

Hello, we appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 5 stars! We're delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the pristine course conditions and exceptional customer service we were able to provide you! We work hard to provide the best possible golfing experience, and it's very satisfying to hear from golfers like you who appreciate our efforts. We will make sure to inform the entire team so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back Prairie Lakes Golf Course - White Course!

Commented on 01/08/2021

We played a few weeks ago. I love the 27 holes. Very challenging and some of the best views around. The professional staff is so helpful! Makes it a pleasure to book a tee time.
Sometimes hard to get tee time because of the popularity!! Great course!!!

Commented on 01/27/2021

Hi, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Prairie Lakes Golf Course - White Course.

Great course for golf walking and cart pushing

Courses are plat . i & my mate can finish 18 holes in 3 hrs. Staffs are super friendly and rates are reasonable. This is my 1 st choice for golf walking. Scenes is beautiful & calm in the morning.

Commented on 01/13/2021

Your feedback is important to us! Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Prairie Lakes Golf Course - White Course.

Commented on 01/13/2021

Hello, thank you for visiting us at Prairie Lakes Golf Course - White Course. We appreciate your 5-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Awesome course

Awesome course, first time playing it and it was fantastic. Staff was great and the course was in great shape for early January. Lots of walkers which slowed things down a tad but still enjoyable. Power lines on a few of the blue course are a tad odd but that’s not the courses fault.

Commented on 01/11/2021

Davis, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Prairie Lakes Golf Course - White Course.

nice local option

This 27 hole local gem is definitely worth putting into your rotation, if you haven't already. Three distinct, well designed 9's, with plenty of water yet not unfair, and a friendly pro shop crew. The great local BBQ in the clubhouse is worth the trip all by itself. Highly recommended!

Commented on 12/31/2020

Hi, Jim. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will make sure to inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off We look forward to having you back at Prairie Lakes Golf Course - White Course!

Commented on 12/30/2020

Commented on 12/28/2020

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences! Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Prairie Lakes Golf Course - White Course!

Just a bit too slow.

Conditions (windy) were somewhat a challenge on the back 9 but with every group teeing off on the white course felt like we missed a chance to spread out and play at a much better tempo. 4:20 to play 18 on a pretty flat and moderate length course is just not the in anyone’s best interest.

Commented on 12/23/2020

Hi, we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Prairie Lakes Golf Course - White Course.

3.9720647059