2.2
1.8
2.1

Kings Creek Golf Club

Year Built 1985

Response from on 10/19/2017:
Hello, thank you for taking the time to review our course, King's Creek Golf Club, and for the 3-stars. We hope that you enjoyed your round and your feedback is appreciated. It looks like you had a smooth round and a friendly experience with our staff, so we are glad to see that. Thank you for choosing to play our course, in the Dallas area, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Kings Creek

First time playing this golf course. My wife and I had a great time. Course was in good condition. The staff was very friendly and made us feel very welcome. Will play it again.

Overall

The tees and fringes need work. The back nines cart paths could be replaced.

Response from on 08/25/2017:
Hello Stephan, thank you for taking the time to review our course, King's Creek Golf Club, in the Dallas area. We are sorry to hear that the course may not have been in the best shape when you played. Your feedback is appreciated, especially regarding the cart paths on the back 9 holes. It looks like you had a smooth round and you had a friendly experience with our staff, so we are glad to see that. Thank you for choosing our course and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Meh

Fairways were no different than the rough. Cracked ground and hardpan...not completely unexpected for a Texas summer but still. Greens were ok. Slow but consistent and no dead spots. $30 because it's close to the lake. Ok course and we had a good time because hey it's golf at the end of the day.

Response from on 08/22/2017:
Hello Nicholas, thank you for taking the time to review our course, King's Creek Golf Club, in the Dallas area. We are sorry to hear that our course was in poor condition when you played. But, we are happy to see that you found our staff friendly and you experienced a smooth pace of play. We are glad that you enjoyed your round of golf at our course, and we hope to see you again soon.

Nice Course

Nice course greens are good. Fairways are a little sparse in spots but pretty good. Lots of water but playable!

Fair ways

This course looks great from a distance, you spend most of your time looking for your balls in the middle of the fairways. There are so many holes in low places your ball can be lost in plain sight. Half of the fairways or so rough you need a kidney transplant after driving over them .

Response from on 08/04/2017:
Glen, thank you for taking the time to review our course, King's Creek Golf Club. We appreciate the feedback, as we are always looking for ways to improve. We are glad that you had a pleasant experience with the pace of play and layout. We hope to see you again in the future.

Old school golf

I really enjoyed my round at Kings Creek. If you are looking for a pristine course with all the new grasses and smooth greens. This course reminded me of the courses I played when I was young. Natural grasses, bumps and inconsistencies in fairways and bumpy greens. You never have to worry about whether your put may bounce. It will. The fairways are hard and the ball rolls. You will have to adjust your tee shots for that. I really liked the layout and the greens held all shots. A very enjoyable round for me. A walk down memory lane.

They need to mow more often. Fix the cart paths on the back nine. Get a beverage cart.

Response from on 08/02/2017:
Hi Stephan, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on our course, King's Creek Golf Club. Your feedback is very helpful to us as we continue to make improvements. We appreciate the 3 star rating and hope to see you back soon in the Dallas area.

Was a first time for a 14 yearold Grandson he really enjoyed it pace of game was not rushed he stated that he cant wait till next time that score card goes in the photo album had a great time

Needs Upkeep

Fairways are not cut consistently. Greens are bumpy. Fringe around greens is inconsistent. Bunkers are atrocious. Tee box locations need improvement. This course has a maintenance problem.

Response from on 06/12/2017:
Hi Gary, thank you for taking the time to review your experience and the three star rating. We regret to hear the course conditions were not enjoyable during your round. We strive to provide a quality golf experience and look to make enhancements everyday. We will pass along the issues mentioned to our team in order to make improvements moving forward. We are happy to hear you enjoyed the pace of play and staff friendliness. Thank you for your feedback as it allows us the areas to pinpoint. We hope to have you back soon here at King's Creek Golf Club in Kemp for an even better round!

Nice course in Kemp Tx

Enjoyed my first round at Kings Creek. Front 9 was in good shape. Fairways on back 9 were a little rough. Greens were in good shape.

Course has Features for the beginner to expert.

I'm a fairly new golfer, husband is a long time player. We have a lot of fun on this course as there are hazards difficult enough for him, and some not too difficult for me. Play is usually as you wish, never been there when it's been too crowded. Love the lakes and the country side location.

Ok for the price

It's cheap to play, booked with golf now,an it's a fair price for this course.... If it was more I'd have to keep lookin else where...

Response from on 03/01/2017:
Thank you Kevin for the feedback and three star rating. We are happy to hear you found our course to offer a great value for your round. We are sorry to hear the course layout, course conditions, and staff friendliness were not as enjoyable as they should have been and we will look to improve these issues to better the experience for all of our golfers. Thank you for visiting King's Creek Country Club and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Best score ever

Challenging for beginners to veteran players

Response from on 01/10/2017:
We regret to see that the course layout and course conditions were not ideal for your round. We will be sure to notify our staff and fix things accordingly. Thank you for your feedback!
Poor weather

Got Rained Out, but still have fun

First time on this course. Easy to find, staff super friendly. Has a nice food kitchen and separate bar area. There are restrooms along the course, which is handy. I'm a beginner and found the layout plenty difficult and so did my more experienced golfer husband. It makes for a relaxed, very quiet, golfing outing.

Good weather

nice layout, reasonable course conditions

This is a fun course to play except for a few holes (e.g., 12, 15) that can be quite unpredictable/unfair. Expect a bumpy ride if you drive your carts onto any fairway on the course. But the greens and fairways are not too bad for the money.

If you're looking for high-value lessons, try Phil Hale, the golf pro here....I've had a couple with him and he's really good....works with what you have and his instruction is very easy to follow and execute. I"m very grateful for his advice and coaching, it beats anything I've tried so far and the results were immediate.

Good course

Can't wait to play again.

ZIT

Very nice. I was impressed.

Mabank, Texas
Malakoff, Texas
Crandall, Texas
Malakoff, Texas
Corsicana, Texas
Corsicana, Texas
AUSTIN, TX | Enjoy a minimum of 1 nights' accommodation at Horseshoe Bay Resort and 1 round of golf on your choice of either the Apple Rock, Ram Rock, or Slick Rock Courses.
EL DORADO, AR | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at The Haywood El Dorado, Tapestry Collection by Hilton and 2 rounds of golf at Mystic Creek Golf Club.
SAN ANTONIO, TX | Come play where the pros play! Enjoy 3 nights’ accommodations at the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa and 2 rounds of golf at TPC San Antonio (The Canyons & The Oaks Courses), site of the PGA Tour’s Valero Texas Open.
SAN ANTONIO, TX | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at La Cantera Resort & Spa and 2 rounds of golf at La Cantera Resort - Palmer Course and La Cantera Resort - Resort Course.