Hidden Falls Golf Club in Meadowlakes, Texas, USA | GolfPass

Hidden Falls Golf Club

Year Built 1973
Architect Leon Howard (1974)

Tennis

• Golf Advisor: Top 25 Friendliest Courses in the U.S. (2014 #11)

Second Time Here

I love this little course. First of all the staff is super friendly and accommodating. They know this course and they are proud of it. Also the pace of play on a hot morning like we had is super crucial. I got around in 3:35 with a foursome.

If you are in Marble Falls area try this course. Great value and in good condition.

Commented on 08/09/2022

Hi, u000005630247. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Hidden Falls Golf Club.

Great course for all golfers

I love this course. Not to many obstacles but enough to give you a challenge. A couple greens were a little choppy but other than that it was perfect.

Commented on 08/03/2022

Hello, kinnibrughc. Thanks so much for your review. We're so glad you enjoyed your round at Hidden Falls Golf Club. That's what we like to hear! We hope to see you again soon!

Commented on 08/04/2022

u000002912555, thanks for the amazing review and for choosing Hidden Falls Golf Club. We hope to see you again soon!

Commented on 07/22/2022

Hi, SkinnerWay. We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Hidden Falls Golf Club!

Commented on 07/12/2022

Hi, JVandygriff. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Hidden Falls Golf Club.

Nice neighborhood course

This is a nice course. The conditions are good considering the long drought we’ve been in, especially the greens. Very well cared for.

Commented on 06/28/2022

Hello, Drunion8. Thank you for visiting us at Hidden Falls Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Best golf for the money in central Texas

Well run course with good practice area and great price!

Commented on 07/01/2022

Hello, Jbcoats. Thank you for visiting us at Hidden Falls Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Hidden Fun

Hidden Falls is a little ways from any big cities, but it is a fun, challenging course, especially if the wind picks up on the back 9. Conditions were good, for Texas in June, they were probably above average. Greens were smooth and rolled very nicely. Bunkers need a little work. If you don't mind a short excursion, it is a great value.

Commented on 07/12/2022

Hi, OnePuttPete. Thank you so much for your feedback. We are glad you had enjoyed your time at Hidden Falls Golf Club, and pride ourselves on delivering the best experience possible.

We hope to see you again soon!

HFGC

Great Course, well maintained, fast greens, friendly staff and an overall enjoyable ezperience.

Commented on 06/15/2022

Wow! We are so happy you enjoyed your round, Dave8780178! We look forward to seeing you again soon at Hidden Falls Golf Club.

Great value

Everything great except for the expensive beers. Then again, maybe all courses are like that now…I’m an old-timer and can’t believe they can get $5 for a can of beer Greens were slow but ok. Fairways reasonable. For the $ though, can’t beat it. Unless you drink a lot of beer…

Commented on 06/07/2022

Hello, bockadoo. Thank you for visiting us at Hidden Falls Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Another course ruined by fornians

Another course ruined by yuppies. Overpriced and overbooked now. Whata shame used to love coming out here but for 30 I’ll just go play Delaware they don’t even compare.

Commented on 06/21/2022

Hi, u704393294. Thank you for taking the time to review the course. We take single star feedback very seriously at our course. You are welcome to comment further or reach out to our team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback.

Commented on 06/07/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, 1fSDLT63xo6ZrAoro18d! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Hidden Falls Golf Club!

Pleasant Shotmaking Course

"Target Golf" brings things to mind that not everybody likes all the time; you gotta think your way around, gotta place the ball in the right position, dial back to a fairway wood or long iron out of the tee...but this is a very enjoyable course. From the welcoming and friendly staff, to the generous practice facilities, to the general playability of the course, Hidden Falls is worth repeated visits.

Commented on 06/06/2022

Hello, MattWelch62. Thank you for visiting us at Hidden Falls Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Hidden Falls Golf

The course and staff are exceptional, and we recommend both to all golfers in and out of the area.

Commented on 06/08/2022

Hi, ga788997974. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Hidden Falls Golf Club.

Commented on 05/31/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, ChadMcAlester! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Hidden Falls Golf Club!

Brilliant

I’ve done a review already, but as before we really enjoyed the course. There’s water that comes into play that if you’re new you’ll need to get a cheat sheet from the pro shop. The staff is AWESOME. They were very kind and receptive, and they have the best practice area in central Texas. We’ll be back!

Commented on 06/13/2022

Your feedback is important to us, scottycam. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Hidden Falls Golf Club.

Better Than Expected

First off, I’d never played it but I liked it immediately when I went into the shop and had friendly banter with three different people, the Head Golf Professional being one. The practice area is 5* all the way around. Nice new range balls, big teeing area and REAL turf yo hit off of, and a cool 75 yard pitching green. Oh, the range balls came with the round. Like, I’ll go play it again just to use that area. The fairways still coming in but greens were perfect. Big greens with a lot of nuance to navigate but fun. Very smooth surface, and consistent speed everywhere. There’s local knowledge on it with some hidden water collection areas. If I were going to wish anything it would be putting up some red hazard flags around the edges of a couple we couldn’t see, but gosh tje whole round was fun. Everyone we ran into was friendly and there were no speed merchants playing up our ahhs but we waved a twosome thru, just like you ought to whenever you know they’re faster than your threesome. Great experience, excellent staff, wish I were closer.

Commented on 05/31/2022

Hi, scottycam. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Hidden Falls Golf Club.

Worth the drive

We drove an hour out to Marble Falls to play this course, and we were not disappointed. The course was in good condition, and the range balls were free. It was a great time on the links.

Commented on 05/24/2022

Your feedback is important to us, u144256259. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Hidden Falls Golf Club.

Always Good

This is about 6th time I've plated this course. All rounds here have been fun. Pace of play has always been good when I have played there.
Greens are good now. Front nine had some greens in transition and patchy. Were a little slower than back. All were playable without any issues. Back nine can be some challenge in the wind.
I'll be back and would recommend this course.

Commented on 05/23/2022

Wow! We are so happy you enjoyed your round, fewoodwa! We look forward to seeing you again soon at Hidden Falls Golf Club.

Fairways

It’s a great little golf course enjoyed every time I play my only complaint today was the fairways hadn’t been cut in a day or so I will not we’re definitely recommend anybody to play this golf course

Commented on 05/16/2022

Hi, John2188021. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Hidden Falls Golf Club.

Resort/Private
Kingsland, Texas
Burnet, Texas
Kingsland, Texas
Spicewood, Texas
Spicewood, Texas
AUSTIN, TX | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Horseshoe Bay Resort and 3 rounds of golf on Horseshoe Bay's Apple Rock, Ram Rock, & Slick Rock Courses.
SAN ANTONIO, TX | Come play where the pros play! Enjoy 3 nights’ accommodations at the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa and 2 rounds of golf at TPC San Antonio (The Canyons & The Oaks Courses), site of the PGA Tour’s Valero Texas Open.
SAN ANTONIO, TX | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at La Cantera Resort & Spa and 2 rounds of golf at La Cantera Resort - Resort Course.