Bloomingdale Golf Club

Year Built 1924
Fairways Blue Grass
Golf Season Open: 3 /1 Closed: 11/30 (Weather Dependant)
Architect Tom Bendelow (1924) Bob Lohmann (1998)

Near the Airport 12

Hello valaba,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future to earn that last star!

Boring layout

Overall course in pretty good shape. Rough was too high needed to be cut. Very difficult to find balls not in fairway. Started seemed as if he woke up on wrong side of bed, wasn’t very friendly. The layout was boring. Pretty much back and forth.

Commented on 05/23/2022

Hi, Mike5363611! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at Bloomingdale Golf Club!

Nice round of golf

The Bloomingdale Golf Club has been around for a long time. The course has mature trees and not much water. The course is well maintained and the greens are in good shape. This is my go to course if I want to get in a quick game.

Commented on 05/23/2022

Billpl, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Bloomingdale Golf Club.

Hello u740707236,

Hello Michael3502567,

I was disappointed to see watering going on -- too many courses OVERWATER !!!

Commented on 05/18/2022

Hi, u000001753551. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Bloomingdale Golf Club.

Great Muni Course

This course has a good value and is in great condition considering how wet and cold this Spring has been. I’m looking forward to playing it more this spring and summer

Commented on 05/18/2022

u00000755755, thank you for your kind words! We look forward to seeing you at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Bloomingdale Golf Club.

Great Course!

Definitely recommend this course. Well maintained. Recommend you stay in the short grass as the rough is just that (LOL). Challenging course, but definitely rewarding if you play smart golf.

Commented on 05/18/2022

Hi, u314160232303. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Bloomingdale Golf Club.

Commented on 05/17/2022

Hello u680959206,

9 holes

Due to weather, we only got nine holes in - will there be a refund for the other nine as the course closed due to lightening?

Commented on 05/02/2022

Hello, NickBryant7. Thank you for reviewing the course. We're sorry to hear you weren't able to finish your round. We pride ourselves on our providing great service and the high-quality standards we maintain. Please reach out to our management team at the pro shop!

We hope to hear from you soon.

Good round

Course was in pretty good shape considering all the rain we have had. Greens were slow, but fairways and tees in good shape. Played during week early season so no beverage cart, or open bar. Enjoyed the round.

Commented on 05/05/2022

Hi, bpatrick999. Thank you so much for your feedback. We are glad you had enjoyed your time at Bloomingdale Golf Club, and pride ourselves on delivering the best experience possible.

We hope to see you again soon!

Commented on 04/29/2022

We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share your favorite part of your experience and what we can do to earn that last star! Thanks for golfing at Bloomingdale Golf Club!

No golfing

I did not get to golf 18 because they were not letting carts out due to ran and I was not walking 18. Didn't say that on website so showed up but no golfing.

Commented on 04/26/2022

Hi, u314160933295,

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes.

Your feedback helps us do better. We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly.

Thank you for visiting Bloomingdale Golf Club. We hope you'll give us another try in the future.

Great first experience

I am newer to the golf world, but I really enjoyed playing a full 18 round of golf. The process to book and confirm my tee time was effortless. The players assistant was really friendly and helpful. I will definitely be returning to play this course.

Commented on 04/20/2022

Wow! We are so happy you enjoyed your round, konsept83! We look forward to seeing you again soon at Bloomingdale Golf Club.

Nice

Not much to complain about. Greens were rolling pretty well even after a little rain and the course was dry for the most part. I will be back but I probably won’t be paying 60-80 dollars.

Commented on 04/20/2022

Thank you for your review, 8j6M3KaAnQYrLROPIT6g. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Bloomingdale Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 04/18/2022

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, Maclife. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round at Bloomingdale Golf Club!

Nice course, great staff

This is a moderate course good for average golfer's that enjoy a good course layout, a really great experienced staff, the starter and ranger made sure the pace of play was reasonable. Greens were in great condition. It's a bit early to hope the fairways would be in great shape. Great value and a fun round

Commented on 04/18/2022

Hello, bhaak2015. Thank you for visiting us at Bloomingdale Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

SLOW

painfully slow -- we were walking in a foresome and still had to wait on every shot

Commented on 04/15/2022

Hi, u000001753551! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at Bloomingdale Golf Club!

Great Course to play. Can’t wait for better weather!!!

The course is still wet from the rain and snow from the winter. It is walking only for now because of the wetness. The greens are in good shape for this early in the season. I can’t wait for the course to dry out. When it does I’m looking forward to playing it later in the year.

Commented on 04/11/2022

Thank you for your review, u00000755755. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Bloomingdale Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

SOGGY

WET, WET, WET! Balls were plugging in the fairway. Needed to get the the feel for the course. CDGA Senior Qual is coming up and needed to see were the bad shots shouldn’t go and were the bad misses should be played from. Which holes can be played long and short or just short. Just coming up with a basic game plan.

Commented on 04/15/2022

Hi, Bart6831764! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at Bloomingdale Golf Club!

Itasca, Illinois
3.9819352941
Addison, Illinois
Itasca, Illinois
Glendale Heights, Illinois
Elk Grove Village, Illinois
Addison, Illinois
LAKE GENEVA, WI | Discover Lake Geneva’s premier must-visit destination at Geneva National Resort & Club. Located off the wooded slopes and shores of Lake Como, the semi-private Geneva National presents 54 holes of legendary golf designed by Arnold Palmer, Gary Player and Lee Trevino, along with on-course lodging at the Cottages & Suites at Geneva National.
KOHLER, WI | Enjoy 2 nights’ accommodations at The American Club or the Inn at Woodlake and 3 rounds of golf at Blackwolf Run (River or Meadow Valleys Course) and Whistling Straits (Straits or Irish Course)
KOHLER, WI | Enjoy 3 nights’ accommodations at The American Club or the Inn on Woodlake and 4 rounds of golf at Blackwolf Run (River & Meadow Valley Courses) and Whistling Straits (Straits & Irish Courses).