A view over the water from Fox Run Golf Links

Fox Run Golf Links opened in 1984 but over the past two years the course underwent a major renovation that made the layout both more challenging for serious players but also more forgiving for the recreational golfer. The multi-million-dollar renovation included enhancements to the hole layouts, redesigning the bunkers, installing a new irrigation system, and creating new practice and chipping areas. Water comes into play often throughout the golf course and you'll find elevation changes on nearly every green. The water holes will be especially tough if you have a tendency to slice the ball. Thanks to the varied layout, which includes some holes that are wide open and others that are more target-style golf, you will get the opportunity to work on different types of shots. Fox Run Golf Links is a challenging but fair test that players of all skill levels can enjoy.

Fox Run Golf Links

Year Built 1983
Fairways Blue Grass

Bar, Snacks

Near the Airport 8

Commented on 05/16/2022

Hi, kimnamhoon. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Fox Run Golf Links!

Commented on 05/16/2022

Commented on 03/28/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u314161076447! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Fox Run Golf Links!

Commented on 03/28/2022

Hi, u000004330274. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Fox Run Golf Links.

Nice

Great staff had to Rangers who actually did their job NICE TO SEE

Commented on 03/28/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, italianirish3212! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Fox Run Golf Links!

Good conditions

I believe I will play at this course again. If the drive range is in the same location with the course, that would be perfect.

Commented on 03/21/2022

Hi, u314162519410. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Fox Run Golf Links.

Commented on 03/21/2022

Hi, u553934790. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Fox Run Golf Links.

1st round of the year

Fun course - Was in good condition for March golf. I would come back

Commented on 03/21/2022

Hi, u069503173. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Fox Run Golf Links.

Golfer

Fun course to play !! Staff very friendly . Especially the starter Al !!! One of the friendliest , personable starters I came across all year !

Commented on 11/09/2021

Hi, u884273218. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Fox Run Golf Links.

Anonymous

Clubhouse under construction

Very limited facilities. No running water not even to wet a towel. I understand a lot of limitations., but at least have cary attendant. The coarse was well watered. No standing water either. The sand bunkers had plenty of very nice sand. A good day overall, just thirsty.

Commented on 10/18/2021

Hi, Ou812. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Fox Run Golf Links.

Good Track

Course was in good shape. Clubhouse is still being built. Good pace of play and had a good layout. Course is on the shorter side but still a good track.

Commented on 10/04/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome and appreciate feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Fox Run Golf Links and we hope to see you back soon for your best round yet!

will be better after construction

Course was in good shape, even though the greens had recently been aerated. They are building a new clubhouse, so there were no amenities.

Commented on 10/04/2021

Hello, Dave. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We strive for a 5-star experience, so we welcome your feedback. We work hard to maintain the course for everyone's benefit, which means aerifying the greens as part of our regular maintenance schedule. The greens will be healed soon and in pristine condition. We understand your frustration with the clubhouse construction projects underway. Please bear with us as we work diligently to make improvements. Please come back soon for the 5-star experience you expect at Fox Run Golf Links.

This course is beautifult and very well kept up. The staff is friendlly and helpfrul.I love to play here.

Commented on 10/04/2021

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Fox Run Golf Links. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

We actually got rained out and lightening closure when we were on the 5th hole... and I don't know how to receive a credit.

Commented on 09/27/2021

Hi, Sheaffer2! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at Fox Run Golf Links!

Commented on 09/27/2021

Hi, u314159468042. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Fox Run Golf Links.

I used to live in the area, played it all the time. Love the course, people even remembered me. It was a special day w great memories. Thank you Fox Run, special place to me.

Commented on 09/20/2021

Hi, fktOfvzqwiQmZr5ofkoJ. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Fox Run Golf Links.

Commented on 09/20/2021

Hi, jbausola. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Fox Run Golf Links.

Commented on 09/13/2021

Hi, u314159297261. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Fox Run Golf Links.

Solid course for the money

Not a bad little course. They are doing some renovations to the clubhouse right now, so I expect when that is done the prices will go up. But for now, $60 for 18 with a cart on a Sunday is pretty good.

Commented on 09/07/2021

Hi, lancerland! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at Fox Run Golf Links!

Wood Dale, Illinois
Wood Dale, Illinois
Itasca, Illinois
Itasca, Illinois
Bloomingdale, Illinois
LAKE GENEVA, WI | Discover Lake Geneva’s premier must-visit destination at Geneva National Resort & Club. Located off the wooded slopes and shores of Lake Como, the semi-private Geneva National presents 54 holes of legendary golf designed by Arnold Palmer, Gary Player and Lee Trevino, along with on-course lodging at the Cottages & Suites at Geneva National.
KOHLER, WI | Enjoy 2 nights’ accommodations at The American Club or the Inn at Woodlake and 3 rounds of golf at Blackwolf Run (River or Meadow Valleys Course) and Whistling Straits (Straits or Irish Course)
KOHLER, WI | Enjoy 3 nights’ accommodations at The American Club or the Inn on Woodlake and 4 rounds of golf at Blackwolf Run (River & Meadow Valley Courses) and Whistling Straits (Straits & Irish Courses).