Fox Run Golf Links opened in 1984 but over the past two years the course underwent a major renovation that made the layout both more challenging for serious players but also more forgiving for the recreational golfer. The multi-million-dollar renovation included enhancements to the hole layouts, redesigning the bunkers, installing a new irrigation system, and creating new practice and chipping areas. Water comes into play often throughout the golf course and you'll find elevation changes on nearly every green. The water holes will be especially tough if you have a tendency to slice the ball. Thanks to the varied layout, which includes some holes that are wide open and others that are more target-style golf, you will get the opportunity to work on different types of shots. Fox Run Golf Links is a challenging but fair test that players of all skill levels can enjoy.

Fox Run Golf Links

Year Built 1983
Fairways Blue Grass

Bar, Snacks

Near the Airport 8

Commented on 04/14/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u553934790! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Fox Run Golf Links!

Keep price reasonable

Course was reasonable for a Saturday round went to book again during the week and was listed for over $51 as a hot deal which I think is way too much and will not pay keep prices reasonable and I will play quite often friendly staff and was in good condition for this time of year

Commented on 03/22/2021

Hello, italianirish3212. Thank you for visiting us at Fox Run Golf Links. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 03/30/2021

Hello, u314161076447. Thank you for visiting us at Fox Run Golf Links. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Good Time

1st time out this year. course is in good shape but need to pick up all the tree foliage as this slowed up play. .Course was wide open and I played as a single with a play time of under 3 hours. Unfortunately this course only has 2 par 5's so total round is 70. I finished the round with -2. It was a fun round with no presure.

Commented on 03/22/2021

Hello, Donhince. Thank you for visiting us at Fox Run Golf Links. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Great staff

Great staff very friendly course was in good condition had some branches down that could use to be picked up and traps could use to be raked I assume only cuz it's early in the year look forward to playing again

Commented on 03/16/2021

Commented on 04/14/2021

Hello, mcurrie1124. Thank you for visiting us at Fox Run Golf Links. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Great course to play . Highly recommend recommend the course due to the friendly staff and the course itself . The course was immaculate for this time of the season. Can’t wait for the new club to be finished .

Commented on 04/05/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, George8615362! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Fox Run Golf Links!

Great 1st Round of 2021

I play almost weekend around the city of Chicago and this course is definitely in my A-list. Well maintained, nice challenging layout, and friendly staff. The carts also have GPS on them. The only downside is that the range is offsite about 5min down the road. We were not aware when we arrived and unloaded the car. But overall great course abs value.

Commented on 04/05/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u359702741! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Fox Run Golf Links!

Friendly staff nice course

Nice course decent condition and they keep improving as the weather gets warmer

Commented on 03/30/2021

Commented on 12/04/2020

Hello, Larry7514179. Thank you for visiting us at Fox Run Golf Links. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Good for November

Course is in decent shape for November. The greens were a little furry but that was to be expected for this time of year. Today the course was cart path only but we were able to get the round done in four hours. The clubhouse is a temporary trailer. Can’t wait to see the new one.

Commented on 11/30/2020

Hello, u000006502589. Thank you for visiting us at Fox Run Golf Links. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 12/04/2020

Hello, u355737117. Thank you for visiting us at Fox Run Golf Links. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 12/02/2020

Hello, Oakbrook88. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future. Thanks for choosing Fox Run Golf Links.

Great staff and price

Friendly staff course in Nice condition for this time of year

Commented on 11/19/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, italianirish3212! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Fox Run Golf Links!

Commented on 11/16/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, kevin8210511! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Fox Run Golf Links!

Commented on 11/10/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, kthakkarr5! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Fox Run Golf Links!

Challenging second 9

The front 9 was interesting but not as challenging as the back. For a guy with a right handed slice I had some interesting lies and lost s few balls on the back. I still walked away ready to play it again sometime.

Commented on 10/20/2020

Hi u1238206708. We would love to hear more about your positive experience at our course. Please contact us at (847) 228-3544 to share with us your favorite part of your experience with us. Thanks for golfing at Fox Run Golf Links!

Great overall experience

I had 11:20 am tee time and I was able to roll a couple of putts and was off to the races by 11:15. Carts were gas and newer but were very dusty/dirty. No driving range but has a chipping area. The course was in excellent condition! Greens were quick but not unfairly fast. Try to leave yourself uphill putts though. I played the ball down and had no issues. Fairways and collection areas were well maintained. I could see how pace of play could become an issue at this course, though I had no issue. I played through 3 groups and never had to wait to hit. Was able to finish 18 in 2hours as a single. When I finished though there were 2 foursomes waiting on 1 tee and I could foresee their rounds taking around 5 hours since it had become busy by then. Will be back for sure.

Wood Dale, Illinois