Palatine Hills Golf Course

Fairways Blue Grass
Architect Larry Packard (1968) Bob Lohmann

Carts Yes - $15 - $19

Credit Cards Accepted Visa, Master Card, Discover
Dress code Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times.

Locker Rooms

Commented on 04/13/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Palatine Hills Golf Course!

Commented on 04/12/2021

Windy day

Course played tougher than usual due to 20mph winds. The course was in great shape for this time of year. Very green! Some of the traps had too much sand and no rakes available due to Covid. The greens were a little slow but were a true role. Played in under 4 hours. Could have been under three if we hadn’t gotten slowed up by a foursome of hacks on the back nine. Lol We had a good time for tough wind conditions.

Commented on 04/05/2021

Welcome back for another season at Palatine Hills Golf Course! We work hard all year long to provide an exceptional experience, and it's very satisfying to hear from golfers like you who appreciate our team's efforts. We are working to improve even further and we look forward to seeing you again and again as the season goes on. Thanks so much for choosing us!

Commented on 11/30/2020

Hello, we would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us at (847) 359-4020 to share with us your favorite part of your experience with us. Thanks for golfing at Palatine Hills Golf Course!

Great Round of Golf on a Beautiful November Day

This was my second time playing at Palatine Hills, I brought two of my friends with me, and we had a wonderful time. We are all beginner golfers who really started playing serious this year. Being beginners the course presented some tough challenges for us to overcome but we still had a fantastic time. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day in terms of the weather, especially since it was mid-November. The greens were in pretty good shape, some needing more care, but this was understandable since it is the end of the season. Some of the grounds crew were out working on on the fairways and cutting tree branches down but were mostly respectful to us as we played through. Unfortunately, the clubhouse must have recently closed, since it was open about a month earlier. It must have been closed either due to covid or it being the end of the season. We were unaware of this and were unable to get any water or food at the turn, which was disappointing. Otherwise, the course is beautiful, maintained well, and was a lot of fun. I highly recommend it and will be back to play here next season.

Commented on 11/30/2020

Hi, we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Palatine Hills Golf Course.

Commented on 11/18/2020

Hello, Thank you for visiting us at Palatine Hills Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 11/30/2020

Hi, we would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us at (847) 359-4020 to share with us your favorite part of your experience with us. Thanks for golfing at Palatine Hills Golf Course!

Commented on 11/18/2020

Hello, Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Palatine Hills Golf Course.

Course

great place to play, layout is very good and competitive, very pleased first time there will definitely go again. Staff was friendly as well.

Commented on 11/30/2020

Hi, We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Palatine Hills Golf Course!

Commented on 11/18/2020

Great layout and the course was in good shape overall. There was a lot of sand on the greens and a few places under repair, which were my only complaints. Very friendly staff and would definitely recommend!

Commented on 09/02/2020

Commented on 09/14/2020

Thank you for your review. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Palatine Hills Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

First time. Not the last!

I decided to try Palatine Hills today and am glad I did! Great course design in great shape, with friendly, professional staff. What more could you ask for!

Commented on 08/26/2020

Hi, We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Palatine Hills Golf Course!

Commented on 09/14/2020

Hello, we want to hear more about your experience with us! Please call us at (847) 359-4020. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Commented on 09/14/2020

Pretty course of moderate difficulty. Appreciated all the rangers on the course making sure people were keeping pace. The restaurant afterward had exactly what I wanted and were very friendly. My only negative is that they need to replenish the toilet paper in the bathrooms.

Commented on 08/26/2020

Hi, We would love to hear more about your positive experience at our course. Please contact us at (847) 359-4020 to share with us your favorite part of your experience with us. Thanks for golfing at Palatine Hills Golf Course!

Good track, slow pace

Course was in good condition. Fairways, greens and bunkers were good. Pace of play could be better as my group waited to tee off on every hole.

Commented on 09/14/2020

Hi, Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Palatine Hills Golf Course.

Palatine, Illinois