Style Executive

Architect Fred Lukens

Bar, Grill, Restaurant

9-Hole Rounds 8

Commented on 06/15/2020

Hello, u000007867101. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Super slow

No pace of play, lots of golfers not adhering to guidelines. Had to leave after 12 holes and 5 hours on the course.

Commented on 06/08/2020

We apologize for the pace of play issue you experienced. We always try to keep a great pace when having our golfers on the course. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback as we will use your review to better the experience going forward. We hope you give us another try in the near future!

Commented on 06/03/2020

Hi, aramirez13. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Executive Blue at Salt Creek Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

The course is great for beginners!

I enjoy playing at salt creek because the course are straight and not too long. For a beginner like me, It's a good practice course.

Commented on 06/01/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us itsteetime19. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Executive Blue at Salt Creek Golf Club thanks you!

Rude starter

We played 18 and made the turn starter rudely told us we played too fast we had to check in again at clubhouse lady just looked at me and shook her head also starter told us they were not there to make money when we questioned putting other people before us as we made the turn I believe every business is there to make money I mentioned it to Rob the manager later who did not apologize and just said he would look into it I played this course about eight times this year does not drain water well and rough is too high and I believe customer service should be a number one priority in all businesses

Commented on 05/21/2020

Hello! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Executive Blue at Salt Creek Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 05/20/2020

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, italianirish3212. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round!

Great for families

Our kids 13 & 11 , know how to golf. This was the perfect walkable course after they learned all rules and etiquette at our neighborhood par 3. Great time! Social distancing was well managed by staff.

Commented on 05/18/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, Eileen1632550! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Executive Blue at Salt Creek Golf Club!

Commented on 05/14/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Executive Blue at Salt Creek Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Nice Course

I base how much I like a course by how many clubs I use in my bag. The more clubs, the better. This course was a good challenge for a beginner like me. Great combos of par 4 and 3s. My only complaint would be the power lines.

Commented on 05/06/2020

Thank you for your review, DeFuzman11. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Executive Blue at Salt Creek Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 05/05/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, italianirish3212! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Executive Blue at Salt Creek Golf Club!

Decent

course was okay the rough is a little high the ninth hole had some big holes in it

Commented on 10/21/2019

Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back!

tee boxes were in bad shape the worst part of this course very difficult to find your next Tee Box no signs to where the next one was when we finished we inquired about this of 2 employees and they said it was not their job to make better signs

Commented on 09/11/2019

We appreciate you reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the poor experience you had during your visit. Your feedback about the course signage is important to us. We always appreciate golfer comments and we are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make improvements. We will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your review for guidance. Thank you for playing Executive Blue at Salt Creek Golf Club. We hope to see you again soon.

Always in good condition

Course is not difficult, which is good for this 81 year old! Staff is always courteous and restaurant is fine.

Commented on 09/03/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Executive Blue at Salt Creek Golf Club.

SLOW SLOW SLOW

If you don't mind waiting it's a well kept course. But the pace of play is ridiculous. Left after 9 in 2018 because it was so backed up, Decided to give it another try this year and it was just as bad. WIll not return. Should be able to play 18 at this short course in the time it takes to play 9. It's unfortunate because we had been playing here and loved playing here.

Difficulty Extremely Easy

Commented on 09/03/2019

Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at Executive Blue at Salt Creek Golf Club!

Commented on 08/16/2019

Commented on 09/03/2019

Hi - We would love to hear more about your positive experience at our course. Please contact us at (630) 773-0184 to share with us your favorite part of your experience with us. Thanks for golfing at Executive Blue at Salt Creek Golf Club!

Commented on 08/13/2019

We would love to hear more about your positive experience at our course. Please contact our pro shop to share with us your favorite part of your experience with us. Thanks for golfing at Executive Blue at Salt Creek Golf Club!

Commented on 08/05/2019

Good course

Course is nice and easy but tough at the same time

Commented on 07/18/2019

Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Executive Blue at Salt Creek Golf Club.

Wood Dale, Illinois