Opened in 1998, this Pete Dye design has hosted several high-level college and professional golf tournaments while simultaneously serving thousands of enthusiastic amateur golfers throughout greater Indianapolis and beyond. With five sets of tees ranging from just under 7,000 yards to just over 5,000, Plum Creek is playable by all golfers. Several ponds and a winding stream come into play throughout the course, placing a premium on smart play, all while minimizing the need for forced carries for higher-handicap players.

Plum Creek Golf Club

Year Built 1997
Architect Pete Dye (1997) Tim Liddy (1997)

Carts Yes - included in green fee

Clubhouse, Lounge, Banquet Facilities, Locker Rooms

Commented on 05/03/2022

TAKA6966, thank you for the awesome rating! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another great experience, and thanks for choosing Plum Creek Golf Club.

Commented on 05/03/2022

We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share your favorite part of your experience and what we can do to earn that last star! Thanks for golfing at Plum Creek Golf Club!

Plum Creek is almost always in great condition. It’s early yet, so the rough is a little long as we’ve gotten a fair amount of rain and they can’t mow as often.

Commented on 05/03/2022

Thanks so much for the great review, chariolson. We look forward to welcoming you back to our course soon. Thanks for choosing Plum Creek Golf Club.

College outing ahead of us

I love the course/facility. There was a women’s collegiate event and they were ridiculously slow. We started 20 minutes late, played the first two holes in about 45 minutes and when we got to the third tee, there were already four groups waiting.

Commented on 04/26/2022

Thanks so much for the great review, u314159909130. We look forward to welcoming you back to our course soon. Thanks for choosing Plum Creek Golf Club.

Commented on 04/26/2022

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, u667805838. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Plum Creek Golf Club!

Links style in Indiana

Great layout and condition! Friendly staff. Winds made round interesting and challenging. Smooth greens.

Commented on 04/26/2022

Thanks so much for your wonderful review, u314160083829. We are thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your time with us. Please visit again soon. Thanks for choosing Plum Creek Golf Club!

Always a Joy to Play!

Plum Creek has been a favorite for many years! I am never disappointed. The regular members are always friendly and welcoming to the public players! And the course (Pete Dye design) is challenging but very open and forgiving. A great track.

Commented on 04/26/2022

Thanks so much for your wonderful review, chuckfrary. We are thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your time with us. Please visit again soon. Thanks for choosing Plum Creek Golf Club!

1st 2022 Round

Kudos to staff for having course open on first open weather window of the year. Conditions were rough from standpoint of bunkers and greens. Understandably so given time of year. Lowe green fees were appreciated. Cartpath restriction earned me a couple if miles extra walking back and forth across fairways. Looking forward to another round when it’s not so windy, the greens are not so bumpy, and players I’m paired with are a bit more my demeanor. Joe was super, even ran back to previous bunker to get my 7-iron. He was done at the turn though. The other two dudes I was paired with were a hoot. At least they gave me one of their Mango Seltzers!

Commented on 03/15/2022

Thank you for taking the time to review us, taflaten. Your feedback is valuable, and we appreciate your business. Plum Creek Golf Club thanks you!

Great course to play! Ready for the spring to come so greens can speed up and practice can be done on actual grass and not mats.

Commented on 03/15/2022

Thank you for taking the time to review us, TBlanky. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Plum Creek Golf Club thanks you!

Very solid track

Very enjoyable course. Great fairways and greens roll very true. Small greens but great. Back 9 is challenging due to more hazards.

Old Hoosiers

Great course!! Would be nice for all golfers to respect course

Commented on 05/17/2022

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Sally6583430. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Plum Creek Golf Club thanks you!

Can't wait to go back!

Extremely friendly staff and club members! The course was impeccably maintained and had your typical Pete Dye challenges. I can't wait to go back.

Commented on 04/26/2022

Thanks so much for your wonderful review, lbecherer. We are thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your time with us. Please visit again soon. Thanks for choosing Plum Creek Golf Club!

Plum Creek is an awesome course that I play often. The only thing I would improve is spacing the tee times out a little more and placing a starter at the first tee to regulate tee times and ensure that groups aren’t too close.

Commented on 04/26/2022

Wow! We are so happy you enjoyed your round, TBlanky! We look forward to seeing you again soon at Plum Creek Golf Club.

March golf

For March golf in Indy the course was in impeccable shape. Greens rolled well, fairways and tee boxes in great shape. Some
bunkers needed a little tlc, but like I said it’s March.

Commented on 03/28/2022

Hi, u650888364. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Plum Creek Golf Club.

Commented on 01/06/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u468330777! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Plum Creek Golf Club!

Commented on 10/11/2021

Hi, ram24. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Plum Creek Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 10/05/2021

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, sarfaty. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round at Plum Creek Golf Club!

Commented on 10/05/2021

Hi, u667805838. We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Plum Creek Golf Club!

Commented on 09/28/2021

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, Avanchaak. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round at Plum Creek Golf Club!

Missouri Advisor

Didn’t know it was a Pete Dye course until afterwards

Had no idea it was a Pete Dye course, and that explains a lot of things! I usually keep tabs on designers, especially notable ones I like, but was busy and didn’t look into it. The course overall was in excellent shape, challenging and but not a lot of elevation changes.

There is a creek that runs throughout the land and a good number of lakes that come into play. After the first hole, you cross over a small road to play the rest of the front nine. The tee box on six is relatively close to a VERY busy street. Beware a giant hook that could cross into four lanes of traffic! You come back over that small road to the property to play the back nine. It was a warm Saturday, so the course was crowded and did lead to a pretty slow round.

With so many other Dye courses around the area, I guess it isn’t as well known. However, it is a strong course you should try out.

Commented on 09/22/2021

Wow! We are so happy you enjoyed your round, CharlesEmerson! We look forward to seeing you again soon at Plum Creek Golf Club.

Request A Vacation Quote From Hamilton County
Please provide your information below and a staff member at Hamilton County will be in contact to help you start planning your travel.
Fishers, Indiana
4.2022529412
Fishers, Indiana
Indianapolis, Indiana
Indianapolis, Indiana
LAKE GENEVA, WI | Discover Lake Geneva’s premier must-visit destination at Geneva National Resort & Club. Located off the wooded slopes and shores of Lake Como, the semi-private Geneva National presents 54 holes of legendary golf designed by Arnold Palmer, Gary Player and Lee Trevino, along with on-course lodging at the Cottages & Suites at Geneva National.