Year Built 1967
Architect Fred Kauffman

Credit Cards Accepted VISA, MasterCard, Discover Welcomed
Dress code Shirts are required.

Do not go here, terrible staff

I'm not a scratch golfer but I normally shoot less than 10 over par for an 18 hole course. This was by far the worst experience I have ever had golfing. I only shot 11 over for par on the course but I'm teaching my girlfriend how to play this year and she isn't too bad. I have seen her drive the ball 200 yards and as a lefty I think that is great for a first year golfer. We we're keeping pace and having integrity for the course by fixing ball marks on the green and sanding the tees on par 3s.. but for some reason the only one woman working there decided to come out on the 6th hole and follow us for the rest of the game. I asked her if she wanted us tp leave at 7pm but she just talked a little trash to my girlfriend and said she closed when we're done. Obviously being uncomfortable as a new golfer with an employee watching her every move my girlfriend didn't play the last 3 holes, I shot a birdie and 2 pars on them but still could not believe the woman following us. Would never recommend this 20 dollar twilight course at being only nine holes to anybody I know, I will be sure to tell anybody coming up this way to never try this course.

Excellent weather

fun little 9 hole course

the course has been well maintained in the last few years. my buddies nick named it the cow pasture 10 years ago but after playing it the past few years, the maintenance has increased and fun to play! if you're looking to play 9 with your buds, try it out!

Comins, Michigan
Roscommon, Michigan
Glennie, Michigan
3.7205882353
Hale, Michigan
Savor the marvelous destination that is Northern Michigan and enjoy up to 36 holes a day during the long summer days! Our Boyne golf package features exceptional flexibility and selection thanks to two of the state's finest multi-course golf resorts.
KOHLER, WI | Enjoy 2 nights’ accommodations at The American Club or Inn at Woodlake, and 3 rounds of golf at Blackwolf Run and Whistling Straits courses.
KOHLER, WI | Enjoy 3 nights’ accommodations at The American Club or Inn at Woodlake, and 4 rounds of golf at Blackwolf Run and Whistling Straits courses.
LAKE GENEVA, WI | Discover Lake Geneva’s premier must-visit destination at Geneva National Resort & Club. Located off the wooded slopes and shores of Lake Como, the semi-private Geneva National presents 54 holes of legendary golf designed by Arnold Palmer, Gary Player and Lee Trevino, along with on-course lodging at the Cottages & Suites at Geneva National.
NIAGARA FALLS, CAN | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at your choice of two hotels and 3 rounds of golf at Legends on the Niagara Battlefield and Usher's Creek courses, and Whirlpool.