You love watching all the exclusive Golf Channel content available to you as a member, but did you realize there's a way to watch your computer screen on your TV? It's true! Like a 25-foot putt for Jordan Spieth, it's easy! This quick guide will show you how to display your computer screen on your television using your Apple TV or Roku.
1. First, make sure your Roku is selected as your TV input and is on the same wireless network as your computer
2. Next, go to your Windows 10 (or later) desktop or laptop computer. Click on the 'Action Center' icon on the bottom right of the screen and select connect. Select your Roku from the list of devices
*You may be prompted by your Roku to approve the incoming signal. Just select 'allow' from the options and that's all there is to it
3.Use the full screen option in our player to maximize the video to fit your screen
1. First, make sure your Apple TV is selected as your TV input and is on the same wireless network as your computer
2. Next, go to your Mac desktop or Macbook computer. Click on the Airplay icon on the menu bar and select your Apple TV from the list
*The first time you connect, an Airplay password will be displayed on your Apple TV and you'll be prompted to enter it on your Mac. Enter the 4-digit code, select enter and that's all there is to it!
3. Use the full screen option in our player to maximize the video to fit your screen
Now you can watch all your Golf Channel favorites included in your GolfPass membership on your TV!
Still need help? Click here to return to the Help Center.