If you are having sound issues when you try to watch GOLFPASS, it may be due to an issue with the content itself, your device settings, or your network connection.
If you cannot hear any audio on desktop, try the following steps:
- Refresh your browser. If refreshing didn't help, try the following:
- Adjust the volume control on your computer and speakers.
- Adjust the volume control located in the lower left corner of the Player.
- Restart your internet browser (Firefox, Chrome, etc.)
- Ensure that the volume is turned up on other video players, such as Quicktime, Real Player, or Windows Media player, as this might affect the video player sound.
If you cannot hear any audio on my mobile device/mobile app, try the following:
- Turn off "Silent" mode or check your device it not "muted".
- Confirm you are not connected to a Bluetooth audio device such as a headset or a smart speaker.
My audio is very quiet on my mobile device/mobile app, try the following:
- Confirm no other audio application is running on your device. This could be a phone call, duplicate streaming platform (Peacock, Netflix, Hulu, etc.) or a music service.The Stream's audio may appear not adjustable until the primary audio source is terminated.