Watching videos on the bring screen changes the experience for the better. At GOLFPASS we understand this and make it easy for you to create an immersive viewing experience at home.
Depending on your television, you may be able to cast your laptop or computer to the device. If you have an Apple TV or Roku, visit our article on casting to your television.
Chrome web browser to Google Chrome Cast
To show Chrome on your TV, you’ll need:
- A Chromecast, Chromecast Ultra, or TV with Chromecast built-in.
- A computer and Wi-Fi network with the minimum system requirements.
- A recent version of Google Chrome (version 72 or higher).
Update your Google Chrome browser if needed
- To connect your computer and Chromecast device to the same Wi-Fi network. Learn how to check the Wi-Fi network of your Chromecast device.
Cast a tab from Chrome
1.On your computer, open Chrome.
2. At the top right, click 'More' or the three dots and then 'Cast'.
3.Choose your Chromecast device where you want to watch the content.
- If you're already using the Chromecast, your content will replace what's on your TV
5. When you're done, to the right of the address bar, click Cast, then click Stop
To use a shortcut in Chrome, add the Cast button.
Cast your computer screen
You can display your entire computer screen using Chrome on Mac, Windows, and Chromebooks.
Note: To hear audio on your TV, use a Windows computer.
1. On your computer, open Chrome.
2. At the top right, click More Cast.
3. At the top, next to "Cast to," click the Down arrow .
4. Click Cast desktop.
5. Choose your Chromecast device where you want to watch the content.
Chrome web browseer to Vizio SmartCast™ device
1. Open the Chrome browser on your laptop.
2. Add the Cast extension from the Chrome Web Store.
3. Visit any website in Chrome.
4. Click the Cast button in the Chrome browser and select your VIZIO SmartCast™ device.
Still need help?
How can I play GOLFPASS videos on my television via the GOLFPASS app?
How can I cast GOLFPASS to my TV?
What are supported devices for the GOLFPASS App and Apple TV