Live streaming events can sometimes experience interruptions. If messaging on the screen indicates a weather delay, connectivity issue with the event, or another broadcasting problem, continue to stream the event and normal coverage will return shortly. Live streaming can also be effected by your device settings, or your network connection.
Make sure to check you web browser and/or hardware requirements for viewing video on GOLFPASS.com
Minimum Web Browser Compatibility*:
- Windows 10 Edge
- macOS 10.12.6 and above
- Windows/macOS Chrome 61 and above
- Windows/macOS Firefox 56 and above
- iOS 11 Safari and above
- iOS 11 Chrome and above
- Android 7 Chrome 61 and above
- Android 8 Chrome 61 and above
*GOLFPASS.com streaming is not available on most versions of Internet Explorer due to HTML5 restrictions. Please use one of the browsers listed above instead.
Minimum Internet Compatibility:
- Broadband connection with 10+ Mbps
If the video doesn't start and is showing a spinner or black screen, or an error message, try the following steps:
1. Refresh your browser
2. Upgrade your browser (Older browsers might not be offering you the premium in speed and security to view this content).
3. If you would like the best viewing experience, we recommend that you upgrade to the most recent version of your browser. You can select from the following supported browsers:
- Google Chrome
If the the video stops playing completely, try the following steps:
- Refresh your browser.
- Clear your browser's cache and cookies. If the browser you're using or a page you're viewing is displaying problems, try to clear the browser's cache. If that doesn't fix the problem, try to clear the browser's cookies.
My video is choppy or it keeps buffering, try the following steps:
- Refresh your browser
- Quit your browser application entirely and all other unnecessary applications running on your computer, then restart your browser. Avoid using multiple tabs.
- If using wireless internet (WiFi), connect directly to your modem or router with an Ethernet cable.