Witbank Golf Club
Witbank Golf Club was built in 1907 by a coal mining company operating in the Witbank area. The golf course started life as a nine hole golf course with sand greens and the clubhouse which was only built in 1928 was a stone thatched building situated adjacent to the present number 2 green.
The club features an 18 hole course dissected by the N4 Highway (accessible via a tunnel). The course has a rating of 71 for both men and women. The club is open 7 days a week and visitors are welcome at any time.
|Red (W)||72||5514 meters|
|White M: 73.2/121 W: 74.0/123||499||367||384||174||550||399||375||161||425||3334||508||410||413||367||142||386||212||503||422||3363||6697|