A view of a green with water coming into play at Panorama Golf Club

Previously known as The Village Golf Club - Winged Foot Course.

Panorama Golf Club

Year Built 1962

Clubhouse, Banquet Facilities, Locker Rooms

Had a good time for what I paid

The greens were in rough shape, but not too bad for golf in January. Like the course the people are friendly.

Commented on 01/30/2023

Thank you for your review, u712410059. We will pass along your positive experience and feedback to our team at Panorama Golf Club - Winged Foot Course. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 01/20/2023

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, Hamlin77. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Panorama Golf Club - Winged Foot Course!

No in good conditions

I played last may and the course was in good contortions, but now in winter the fairways are bad. So I believe there’s better options during this winter to play in a better shape golf course.

Hi Vizecc,

Let us first say that we are so glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. We work hard to create an enjoyable experience so you can focus on enjoying yourself and let us do the rest. We also want to thank you for your honest and constructive criticism of the course.

We are going to escalate your review to our team in charge and do everything we can to improve before your next game.

Thank you for visiting and playing at Panorama Golf Club - Winged Foot Course. We hope to see you again soon!

First Time

This was the first time I played at Panorama. I was always told the entire course was a Par 3. I met some golfers at another course and they told me Panorama was a 3, 9 hole course. Had fun playing! Also, very close to home.

Commented on 01/17/2023

Thank you for taking the time to review us, DaveNoel. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Panorama Golf Club - Winged Foot Course thanks you!

Commented on 01/17/2023

Thank you for reviewing us, u4793765. We see you rated the course 3-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve before your next round. Feel free to comment on this review or reach out to the team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Panorama Golf Club - Winged Foot Course, and we hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 01/10/2023

Hi, Bullet4926. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Panorama Golf Club - Winged Foot Course!

Long way to travel

Well worth it
Very wet rained day before
Cart path only
Not golf course fault

Commented on 01/10/2023

Thanks so much for your wonderful review, aq4rose. We are thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your time with us. Please visit again soon. Thanks for choosing Panorama Golf Club - Winged Foot Course!

Had a good time playing Panorama for the first time with my son. There was some standing water in areas but with the rains we just had that didn't surprise me. We will definitely be going back in the spring or early summer.

Commented on 01/05/2023

Hi, chponder. Thank you so much for your feedback. We are glad you had enjoyed your time at Panorama Golf Club - Winged Foot Course, and pride ourselves on delivering the best experience possible.

We hope to see you again soon!

Commented on 01/05/2023

Hi, u710203735. We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Panorama Golf Club - Winged Foot Course!

Hidden Gem

I played this course a week after the big freeze here in Texas. It was very nice. Staff was very friendly. The fairways were dormant but had plenty of grass. The greens were green and rolled true. I thoroughly enjoyed my round. I also visited the bar at the turn for a great hotdog and beer for under $8. It's a hidden gem well worth a visit. Can't wait till spring to play with green fairways!

Commented on 01/05/2023

Thanks so much for the great review, oneuhgolf. We look forward to welcoming you back to our course soon. Thanks for choosing Panorama Golf Club - Winged Foot Course.

Commented on 01/05/2023

Hello u000003241108. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future to earn that last star and thanks for choosing Panorama Golf Club - Winged Foot Course!

Best Public course North Houston

I live right next to a course near Tomball and I will skip it ever time to go here. Great layout, awesome, greens, and one of the best pace plays within 30 miles

Commented on 12/16/2022

Hello, Ooman1775. Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. We're so glad that you enjoyed your round at Panorama Golf Club - Winged Foot Course. Please visit us again soon!

Commented on 12/16/2022

Hi, Nict93. We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Panorama Golf Club - Winged Foot Course!

Commented on 12/16/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Panorama Golf Club - Winged Foot Course!

27holes, nicely framed layout, difficulty in some very small greens but not all, course in great shape, not very crowded. Very enjoyable to play this layout

Commented on 12/16/2022

Your feedback is important to us, mgradtke. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Panorama Golf Club - Winged Foot Course.

Commented on 12/16/2022

We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share your favorite part of your experience and what we can do to earn that last star! Thanks for golfing at Panorama Golf Club - Winged Foot Course!

Commented on 12/05/2022

Hello u314160030782. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future to earn that last star and thanks for choosing Panorama Golf Club - Winged Foot Course!

Always a nice course

Always nice to play, just wish they’d have a marshall going around to stop the bottle necks that form from slow play

Commented on 11/28/2022

Hello. Thank you for reviewing the course and giving us a 5 star review. We apologize for the delay of play during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We work hard to accommodate everyone who visits our course and to best control pace allowing everyone to finish in a reasonable amount of time. Thank you for playing Panorama Golf Club - Winged Foot Course. We hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 11/18/2022

AUSTIN, TX | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Horseshoe Bay Resort and 3 rounds of golf on Horseshoe Bay's Apple Rock, Ram Rock, & Slick Rock Courses.
SAN ANTONIO, TX | Come play where the pros play! Enjoy 3 nights’ accommodations at the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa and 2 rounds of golf at TPC San Antonio (The Canyons & The Oaks Courses), site of the PGA Tour’s Valero Texas Open.
SAN ANTONIO, TX | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at La Cantera Resort & Spa and 2 rounds of golf at La Cantera Resort - Resort Course.
EL DORADO, AR | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at The Haywood El Dorado, Tapestry Collection by Hilton and 2 rounds of golf at Mystic Creek Golf Club.