Evergreen Golf Club

Pull-carts No

Golf School Academy No
Practice Hole No

A Hidden gem

Loved meeting the Bucks and their staff! Difficult course with plenty of challenges and beautiful Mountain View’s.

Saddle Up for Evergreen

Evergreen Golf Course was a joy to play. The course sits on the side of a mountain and has beautiful views of Rangeley Maine. The course has a very challenging slope rating and fast greens. George Buck and his assistant Billy do an amazing job grooming. Mr and Mrs Buck were a joy to speak to. It is evident that they love their course.

Beautiful Greens

Myself and a friend played this course recently and really enjoyed the layout and condition. Greens and fairways are beautifully maintained and each hole presents a different challenge making the course enjoyable to play. 4-5 different tee boxes give golfers make the course enjoyable for the novice or expert. Love the greens and Mountain View’s!!! Staff was very friendly.

A very challenging and beautiful course

I have played all of the courses in the area and none of them compares with Evergreen. Evergreen has green fairways while others in the area are brown. The greens are in perfect shape. Think of a pool table. The views are awesome, mountains surround this magnificent course. This course will challenge you every time you play it. I never get bored playing. The staff are friendly and helpful. The greens crew is diligent in keeping this course cut and in perfect shape. Thank you for being what your are Evergreen....a great course to play and have fun on.

Great Time

I'm a 9 handicap, this corse is challenging and extremely fun play The greens are the best, I 've seen in the area. The views of the mountains are great. Had a wonderful time.

Challenging and beautiful

This course has great greens and a challenging layout. Very scenic beautiful part of Maine.

Bugs and Bunkers

I went to play Evergreen with my brother and uncle the other day. All three of us are casual golfers, we shoot under 100. I have played this course before and this particular round promoted a review. We got there at around 4:30 to take advantage of twilight rates and when we got there the pro shop was just closing, but the lady working the pro shop was nice enough to let us play. Now it had just rained the night before, so it was a bit wet around the course. We teed off and on my second shot I landed in the bunker. As I approached the "bunker" I was surprised to see something that resembled the wet, hard packed, sand on a beach, not to mention my ball was sitting inches from a puddle of water. As for other discrepancies the map was not very helpful and the course layout as a whole is just very clumped. The bugs on the course were terrible, it's hard to concentrate on making a shot when you have 5 Mosquitos attempting to suck the blood out of your eyeballs. For the $20 I payed to play 9 holes during twilight hours it was definitely not worth it. Next time I will take my business to the nearby Mingo Springs.

Commented on 10/27/2018

I just saw this review,what doesn't make sense if it had rained then what was surprising about wet sand and a puddle. About the insects,how can you blame the golf course and if you shoot scores around 100 you are no expert on golf courses.

Rangeley, Maine