1.4

Conocodell Golf Club

Year Built 1961

9-Hole Rounds 6

Meh

No real fairways ... Sticks and bark all over ... Bunkers flooded and didn't have much sand in them.

The person working is very rude. They totally refuse to except golf now Hot Deals

The course is so so green do have grass, ball marks, and are soft and are very very slow. If you are a golf now member I would not recommend you play here. Also if you are interested in booking any course on golf now especially in this area you call the course to see if they actually excepted Golf Now according the the lady working their the courses around want to do away with Golf Now! Her words

Do not use golfnow

They don't accept golfnow here anymore so do not book a tee time through here.

No go

Wasn’t my best experience playing golf today. Staff was no help getting my keys and score card.

Great

The staff were awesome! The course was in great shape. Loved meeting their resident Arnold Palmer. :)

Poor Service

Me and my buddy booked a. time for Saturday morning a 8am on Thursday that same week. When we arrived a female who appeared to be manager or owner advised that the course was booked because of a tournament and we would be unable to play. No others players were there year, but the staff member gave us no option to start before the other players arrived, let us start on a different hole, or any other. Staff member went on to say she isn’t familiar with website. We have booked with before by prepaying. She further went on to blame the website for not knowing they were booked instead of stepping up by taking any responsibility for the mix up. Staff member was rude and felt no sense of responsibility for the mix up. She didn’t even offer a refund and told us we were on our own to work out a refund with the website. Last time we played, we booked through same website and the same staff member asked us to pay to play and when we told her that we prepaid in advance on the website. She told us that the rate we paid was too low. Hard to understand why a course would agree to allow a third party website to sell tee times for them, then not honor either tee time or complain to us about the rate we paid. Never playing at this course again, which is not well kept. We originally started playing there because it was easy to get tee times on short notice. Now I can understand why it was so easy to get on. Good thing Caledonia was able to fit us in during a morning of a tournament, and they were much friendlier.

Hidden 9-hole not far from Route 30

If you did not know this course existed, you would likely never find it. I have lived in the area for over 8 years and been a fairly avid golfer for all of those years, and I only found out about this little course thanks to a buddy who grew up in the area. Not a bad course at all, definitely showed that the owners were working on improvements and were willing to invest time and money into it, which is always nice to see. My outing was one of the hottest days of the year, so it made my play time short, insofar as I made sure I was off the course before noon. Perfect course for juniors and the casual golfer, or someone who is just looking to walk a 9-hole course after work in the evening or morning. Will hopefully be able to play again soon.

Fun afternoon

Course was in nice shape for time of year. Personnel very nice.

Save the money. See a movie. Anything else.

When we got there, there was a sign on the door that said “play then pay.” Keys for the carts were in a bowl on a plastic table in front of the wooden shack that functions as their clubhouse. We started joking about how this was all set up with another twosome that arrived at the same time.

It’s a 9 hole golf course. Why the option to pay for 18 holes exists? I don’t know. I mentioned it to the staff that the app allowed me to pay for 18 holes. She responded, “it never does that.” Ironically when I said, “okay, can I pay the 9 hole price?”, after deciding that I was definitely not replaying those 9 holes, it became convenient for her to tell me that people play 18 holes all the time. “You play from the whites, then you play from the blues,” she said. Just like the pros do it. How could I be so stupid? So which is it? The app never lets people pay for 18 holes, or people play 18 holes all the time? Make up your mind. Prior to this payment fiasco with the staff, we noticed the other twosome that had also paid for 18 holes, also cut their losses after 9 holes and left.

There’s nothing particularly exciting about the course. Be sure not to hit the ball in the fairway as you never know when the sprinklers in the middle of the fairway are going to turn on. Also I chipped my pitching wedge on a well camouflaged rock in the ground in the fairway on one of the holes. We ended up leaving and playing 18 holes at a different course to rinse off the feeling from this course. To be fair, the greens are decently well kept, but that’s about all I can say about it. I would play there again for a free ride to the course and a $5 price for a round. I won’t be going back. It left a bad taste in my mouth.

good value

Good course to take friends whoare not the best.at golf. Very forgiving course. NOT STUFFY!

Difficulty Extremely Easy

Fun place to play

It’s a fun place to hit balls. Good value for the money.

Anonymous

Very poor conditions

We have played this course many times over time and unfortunately it has deteriorated more each time we play. Playing conditions are worse than at any time in the past and no one seems to care. This probably will be our last time playing there unless it comes under new ownership with someone that puts in the work to improve the course.

Semi-Private/Resort