Panorama Golf Course

Year Built 1964
Architect Bill Griffiths

Clubs No

Dress code Proper golf attire required.

Bar

Clubhouse, Meeting Facilities, Banquet Facilities

Commented on 07/01/2021

We appreciate the review. You rated us 3-stars which means there is room to improve on your recent experience at Panorama Golf Course. Let us know, in the comments, how and where you would like to see changes from the course. Thanks for the feedback!

Commented on 06/28/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future to earn that last star!

Commented on 06/01/2021

We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Panorama Golf Course!

Fantastic greens

These greens are some of the best I have played in a long time. Smooth, fast, receptive.
Now the fairways and tee boxes needed cutting but they were out there doing that.
Beautiful course on a superb day.

Commented on 05/26/2021

Hello and thank you for visiting us at Panorama Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 05/27/2021

Thank you for leaving us a review. We are sorry to hear your experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you will give us another try in the future. Thank you for choosing Panorama Golf Course.

Commented on 07/12/2021

Pleasantly surprised

Booked last minute layout was a lot of fun. Course was in great shape for fall golf. Looking forward to playing it next spring/summer

Commented on 10/20/2020

Do you have a lost and found lost blue us open towel and grove it brush. 5168055205

Commented on 10/20/2020

Hii, we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Panorama Golf Course.

Fall panorama at Panorama Golf Course

Greens in best shape I've ever played on. Pace early was slow, but a staff member remedied that right away.

Commented on 10/19/2020

Hi, we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Panorama Golf Course.

Almost perfect

This is a country public golf course in every sense, but it has a fabulous layout. No two holes are the same and all are interesting. Greens are running fast and smooth. The fairways, rough and bunkering are also terrific. Tee boxes especially the ladies need some work but we saw several new ones in process of being built, so, the future is even brighter.

Commented on 10/06/2020

Hi Jeff. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Panorama Golf Course.

Commented on 09/11/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Panorama Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 08/24/2020

Best value in our area

This is a wonderful layout. Every hole is different and a good challenge. The tee boxes are level and trimmed. the fairways are neatly cut. The rough is moderately penalizing. trees everywhere but its not overly tight. There is room to hit the tee shots. great water holes on 7 and 12. Reachable par fives with two good shots. The greens have been very true and moderately fast the first two times I played but they had just been punched and left higher before our round today, so they were slow and bumpy, but good enough considering. They should be back to normal in a week.

Commented on 06/25/2020

Hi, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and rating. We will make sure to inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Panorama Golf Course!

Fun layout. Fairways and Greens were in great shape. Rough and Tees were a bit long but it rained 2 inches 2 days before we played. Wlll definitely play again when it dries out!

Commented on 05/06/2020

Hello, we appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 5 stars. We're delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the pristine course conditions. We work hard to provide an exceptional experience, and it's very satisfying to hear from golfers like you who appreciate our efforts. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back Panorama Golf Course!

Commented on 10/16/2020

Hi, thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Panorama Golf Course.

Commented on 08/25/2020

Ok place to play

Reasonably scenic course. Fairways are burned out on every hole. Greens are good. Nice place to
Play. GolfNow’s “HOT DEAL” of $33 is $6 more than the Rate available on the course’s website . Not much of anything in the area.

Commented on 08/24/2020

Hi, Frank! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. Please know the current conditions are by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We will continue to work towards a 5-star experience and we hope to see you back!

Aerations disappointing on a great course

I love this course. It's a bit of the beaten path so I don't get there often. It was disappointing that at the end of June we had to deal with aerated greens. I thought that was done in spring and fall. Still a great day on a great course.

Commented on 07/07/2020

Hello, we appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will make sure to inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Panorama Golf Course!

Great course at a good price

It took me a while to find this place. If I lived closer I would make this a regular place to play.

Commented on 07/07/2020

Excellent weather

Ridiculous!

I gave this a shot because it looked like it might be one of those out of the way gems .... It wasn't!

Even though I made a tee time on line ( on their own web site) .. they said they don't take tee times! I arrived a bit early for my tee time only to find what looked like a league lined up at no 1 tee ... it wasn't a league just the 'regulars' lined up ... and literally the carts were parked in line about 10 foursomes deep!

I took a chance by going off the back nine first thinking maybe it would clear when I finished nine ... no such luck. The course could be very nice but was not that well maintained ... it can play up to 7200 yards from the back tees.

In short ... I played my nine and got the heck outta there! It was nearly as bad an hour and a half later as when I arrived. One of the most disappointing times Ive had on a golf adventure ( since I drove two hours to get there).

Commented on 08/07/2016

Bring your wedge to putt. Yes greens are that slow. Greens were great in 2015. They got rid of course superintendent now greens are awful again. BRING JEFF BACK

Excellent weather

Great deal, great views

With tees stretching to nearly 7,250 yards, and great views of the surrounding Endless Mountains, Panorama Golf Club is a real hidden gem in the country, not too far from the Scranton, Pa., area. Best of all, perhaps, is that the course caters to every level of player and for a green fee a third of what such a course would cost in the city. Less skilled players can run the ball up to the greens, while better players can play it back and have to hit some golf shots to score. The greens, though not exactly tricky, are subtle enough that you have to pay attention when putting.

Nicholson, Pennsylvania
Waymart, Pennsylvania
Scott Township, Pennsylvania
Scott Township, Pennsylvania
Jermyn, Pennsylvania
South Canaan, Pennsylvania
Fleetville, Pennsylvania
Poyntelle, Pennsylvania
NIAGARA FALLS, CAN | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at your choice of two hotels and 3 rounds of golf at Legends on the Niagara Battlefield and Usher's Creek courses, and Whirlpool.