Style Parkland

Year Built 1963

Meeting Facilities, Banquet Facilities

Good 9 Hole Course

Good 9 Hole Course in Good condition. Some of the holes are fairly tight. You need to keep it straight and have a good short game to score well here.

Miniature Augusta National

I grew up playing Polish Pines golf course and it always reminded me of Augusta National. I would watch the masters on TV and then go pretend I was playing in the Masters at Polish Pines. With all the trees and how green everything thing was it was easy to pretend I was in the masters. Lol... I moved to Nashville TN to pursue music and I landed an awesome gig drumming for Lee Brice. We did a benefit concert for some of the members at Augusta National and I was fortunate to play there. It was the best golf experience of my life but heres the thing.. the only thing I could think to myself when I was playing there was how it reminded me of polish pines. So green, the pine trees, the layout.. My dream came true and when I made the final putt on 18 at Augusta I didn't pretend I was making it to win the Masters, I pretended I was back home finishing up an awesome day of golf at Polish Pines. There's just something special about Polish Pines so I thought I would share. Go Play!

Donnie Marple