2.1
2.3

There are plenty of trees, water and sand at Pipestone Golf Club, located in northern Alberta. There is antique furniture and old farmhouse paraphernalia in the clubhouse, and you'll find antique farm equipment and log houses out on the golf course. The long par-3 third is the signature hole. A net on the right fairway next to the tee box at no. 4 protects the next group from a wayward shot. The fourth is also a par 3, shorter but over water.

Pipestone Golf Club

Single Allowed No

Snacks, Restaurant

Clubhouse, Banquet Facilities, Camping

2.3

The owner is very Rude and The front desk lady don’t know how to do service

We paid 18 holes green fee online but we have something come up we only can play 9 holes, but we never ask refund the green fee we just want to pay 9 holes power cart rental fee, the lady said many times “ you paid 18 holes green fee you have to pay 18 holes power cart rental fee”, I just nicely to explained to her few times she gave me 9 holes rental cart, Few minutes later my friend with his wife come (they are from BC) and he wants to pay one power cart rental and he ask the lady “can you allow my wife just seat beside me but she is not a player”’, the lady said “no, she still need to pay if she is seating there”, we just want to explain to her my friend is from BC she cannot go anywhere if her husband is playing and we went to other place before they are allowed she is seated in the cart, but the lady said no, I said that’s fine, I ask my friend’s wife just waiting in their car for 4 hours and outside is running, so I’m not happy but I never yelling with her I knew that’s their policy, I just said “that’s fine, we never come back”. But few minutes later the owner came and said “I received two phone call you are rude with my staff and said never come back, I don’t welcome you and you cannot play now I’ll return to you!” I said I never rude with them I want to ask the lady to said the true story again, but the owner is very rude and said “ you can’t go near to the lady and just talk to me, I’m the owner!!!!!” She is not allowed the lady said the true story there, ….. What’s the business???? I have never seen such owner!!!! We only received the power cart rental fee refund but the green fee only can get the Same amount with limited time’s promotions coupon.
We are never back and will tell our friends never go there even their prices is very cheap!!

Plays Once a year

Horrible staff, and owner, literally almost got into a fist fight with the owner because I had made a complaint about the people behind us being rude.

Great value

Player course and was very happy with the value.
Back nine was really cool some interesting holes.
Right down the street from me too.

Confused

There are 2 pipestone golf courses in Alberta. We made the mistake of going to the wrong one. I'm very disappointed. We did up paying full price and playing anyways. Please list location along with courses, that would be greatly appreciated!

Beaverlodge, Alberta
Sexsmith, Alberta
ALBERTA, CA | Enjoy 2 nights’ accommodations at Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge and 2 rounds of golf at Jasper Park Lodge Golf Club.