Style Links
Cambridge Golf Club - IN

Fairways Zoysia Grass
Architect Tim Liddy (2000)

Credit Cards Accepted Yes

Bar, Catering, Restaurant

Clubhouse, Meeting Facilities, Banquet Facilities

Great experience

Always enjoy Cambridge. I’ve played here multiple times. Tee boxes and fairways are always very nice. Green seems to run very true but slightly slow in the winter months. Yardages are marked in multiple locations. Very few blind shots. Sand plays nicely, although a bit heavy. Driving range is also very nice. Putting green is adequate size, but don’t putt off the green or you will lose your ball down the cart path or down the road that runs along side. Overall a really good time each time I play here.

Commented on 12/16/2020

Your feedback is important to us. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Cambridge Golf Club.

Donna N

Although winter conditions are here, the course still looks great. The greens are a little slower but the dormant zoysia is firm and fast in the fairways. I love that there is still a marshal on the course on busy days. That has improved pace of play so much this year. Wolfie and Bud are both very good at letting the slower groups know to pick up pace or let a group play through to prevent hole gaps.

Commented on 12/16/2020

Thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Cambridge Golf Club.

Tough day

The course was perfect I just played awful. Absolutely love the layout of this place.

Commented on 11/24/2020

Mark, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Cambridge Golf Club.

Commented on 11/23/2020

Thank you for the 5-star rating! We look forward to seeing you on the course soon!

Commented on 11/19/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, Mark! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Cambridge Golf Club!

Nice course with challenging greens.

Nice Links style course in good condition. Good course to play in wet conditions. Drains very well. Greens were in good shape but very challenging if you're on the wrong level. Lots of undulation and some tough pin placements on the day we played.

Commented on 11/17/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feedback about our course is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Cambridge Golf Club thanks you!

excellent course and value

this is my 2nd time playing Cambridge; its a beautiful course with good challenges, while still being very price competitive. had a great day with my client and definitely will play again there.

Commented on 11/14/2020

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Favorite Place to Play!

I always love playing at Cambridge. It is my favorite layout in the city of Evansville. Each hole is unique and plays much different than the last. The wind can whip out on this links course which makes it much more challenging, but also much more fun!

Commented on 11/18/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Cambridge Golf Club thanks you!

Mtndewmsn

Greens are absolutely great. Well maintained and quick. Loved putting on them

Commented on 11/18/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us 5 stars. We work hard to maintain the course for every golfer's benefit. We will let the entire crew know their hard work is paying off. Please come back soon for another 5-star experience at Cambridge Golf Club.

Commented on 11/10/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Cambridge Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Still in great shape

Even after 4-5 days of rain, the course was in great shape. The greens were fast and the fairways smooth. Great place to play!

Commented on 11/02/2020

Choward194, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Cambridge Golf Club.

Fall Play

Course was in good shape, cart paths only. A little wet in spots, but not bad for the rain we’ve had. Lots of people out today!

Commented on 10/22/2020

We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Cambridge Golf Club!

Hawk70

Cambridge golf course is in the best shape it has ever been. Greens were awesome. Fairways in great shape!

Commented on 10/19/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us Hawk75. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Cambridge Golf Club thanks you!

Commented on 10/12/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, greenleader73! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Cambridge Golf Club!

Insane pace of play

We booked a tee time for 3 of us and when we got there (nearly an hour early) we were told there was a scramble teeing off right behind us and that we would need to make sure we were keeping pace. After 2 holes the scramble started all around us (shotgun start). By hole 5 the ranger was on top of us reminding us about pace (we were waiting every hole for the 4-some in front of us). By 7 the ranger told us we need to pick up our ball and play it on the green. He also asked my name and how many of us “actually paid” insinuating we snuck someone onto the course. On 9 the ranger again made us pick up our ball after our drives to place them on the green to increase pace of play. All said and done we played the front 9 in an hour and 40 minutes and were rushed the entire time. We weren’t able to have any fun or even actually play an entire round. It was ridiculous.

Commented on 10/01/2020

Great conditions at Cambridge

I love this course; as of late the fairways have been awesome and greens in great shape.
Today was no exception. Unfortunately, my twosome was following a twosome that was following a foursome that had a two hole gap in play by hole 6. We left after 9 holes took 2.5 hours to play.

Commented on 10/01/2020

Hello, u3729984. Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff. Thanks for visiting Cambridge Golf Club!

Commented on 09/18/2020

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Cambridge Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Wonderful experience at Cambridge

The fairways were in the best shape I believe I have ever seen here and the greens were faster than normal with a nice roll.
It helped that the wind normally associated with the course was nonexistent.

Commented on 09/18/2020

Commented on 09/01/2020

Best in the area

This course is in it’s own league relative to other public courses in the area. I just moved here and in a bigger city this course could charge $80 peak rate and still have a packed tee sheet. Great conditions, cool layout, enjoyable place to play. If you know Trophy Club up in Indy, same designer, very similar layout, not quite as brutal though. Must play if you’re in the area.

Commented on 09/01/2020