Somerset Country Club
|Red (W)||72||4997 yards||69.3||117|
|Blue M: 72.6/135 W: 78.2/140||413||371||183||343||542||182||525||415||352||3326||568||154||385||397||205||405||301||384||535||3334||6660|
|White M: 71.3/130 W: 76.9/136||405||362||173||321||537||164||517||408||335||3222||555||139||373||380||188||390||293||352||501||3171||6393|
|Gold M: 67.1/118 W: 71.2/125||353||277||160||285||441||148||462||355||273||2754||434||128||305||298||135||295||282||311||406||2594||5348|
|Red M: 64.4/110 W: 68.4/121||384||275||163||282||438||142||346||263||253||2546||403||124||303||270||131||293||278||248||401||2451||4997|
Available FacilitiesBanquet Facilities
You have to play there 10 times to figure the yardage on layups and doglegs..some greens were perfect and the ones in shade were terrible..I wish them luck because everyone was so friendly
Great course, although the greens need some work on the mold issue.
Fine course. Old school. Some real beauties of holes.
Layout was good, but the greens were not in very good shape especially on the front. They said it was a chemical mix up that should be recovered next year. Staff was luke warm at best. You could tell some of the members don't like outsiders coming in. Plenty of room for improvement "course & staff", but I would go back, just not this year.
good classic layout
Golf Advisor never set my information to Somerset CC no tee time was registered for my party. They claim this happens with you all the time.
This is a Very Nice Course!! Fast and Firm Greens, lots of character from tee to Green with Doglegs left and Right. Old School characteristics like bouncing balls into Greens, like British Open Courses! Different and A Test!!
Good course if conditions are right
Somerset CC is a place I play often- the layout is on the shorter side but is still a very difficult test of your game. The main defense is the courses greens and when they are on the firmer and faster side it gets extremely difficult. the only problem with the course is the conditions are always great. I would say about 25% of the season the course is in solid shape while the other 75% the greens are slow and bumpy and the rest of the course is never great. I would not go out of your way to play here but if you are local it is worth playing.
Our group played the course two days in a row and we were very impressed with the conditions, especial the greens. There are not many straight putts on these greens, so you have to take an extra moment to look from both sides. Best value in the area!
I have played this course several times over the years. The course is well maintained with excellent drainage. Lots of tree lined fairways and sand.