Arthur Hills designed the 18-hole golf course at the semi-private Todd Creek Golf Club (previously known as Heritage Todd Creek Golf Club). Opened in 2007, the golf course is 7,435 yards from its championship tees. Nestled near the Rocky Mountains, Hills used the natural landscape to create an exceptional course. Native grasses and wetlands make up the course's rolling terrain, which undergoes several changes in elevation. A creek also creates water hazards on the course while adding to the peaceful atmosphere. Undulating fairways and strategically placed bunkers also add interest to Todd Creek Golf Club. Golfers can enjoy spectacular views of the Rockies while playing this challenging, but fun course.

Todd Creek Golf Club

Year Built 2007
Architect Arthur Hills (2007) Chris Wilczynski (2007)

Credit Cards Accepted Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover or Diners Club
Dress code Proper golf attire.

Fitness, Tennis

Dinner 13
Thick Rough 33
Entertaining Clients 22

Commented on 07/31/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u000007823770! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Todd Creek Golf Club!

Commented on 07/28/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Todd Creek Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Slow Play

The course is in great shape and is a fair test of golf play. However, the extremely slow pace of play and the lack of monitoring by rangers greatly detracted from our experience.

Commented on 07/28/2020

We apologize for the pace of play issue you experienced. We always try to keep a great pace when having our golfers on the course. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback as we will use your review to better the experience going forward. We hope you give us another try in the near future!

This course is challenging.

Best golf carts I the state. A little overpriced. Hard to get tee times.

Commented on 08/06/2020

Commented on 07/20/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, Briana2633957! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Todd Creek Golf Club!

Good Track

This was a fairly challenging course. It had many Par 4s that were quite long. At 6500 yards though from the blue tees, to make up for the long Par 4s,, there were a couple Par 3s that were pretty short. The bunkers on this course are very strategically placed, as there are many risk/reward situations you will encounter. Although I didn't play very well, I did enjoy the course. It was in great shape. I applaud the maintenance staff for a job well done..

Commented on 07/22/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, jastroz! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Todd Creek Golf Club!

Commented on 07/20/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Todd Creek Golf Club!

Great course.

Greens were quite fast and hard, but it is July in Colo.

Commented on 07/14/2020

Commented on 07/10/2020

Really good layout

Fairways and greens pretty firm. Hard to hold shots. Need beverage person on the course in the morning.

Commented on 07/07/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u000003620121! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Todd Creek Golf Club!

Nice Course

It’s a nice layout with great tee boxes and fast greens. You can definitely make it more challenging by moving back a set of tees. Houses line most holes which was not my favorite.

Commented on 06/30/2020

Sadly going downhill

This course used to be in my regular rotation but I avoid it now. The prices continue to increase even though the course isn't add anything to justify the rate hike. They did away with the punch card from the Colorado Golf Expo. They've penalized the seniors in the neighborhood in terms of annual packages. And now, the golf cart policy is simply ridiculous in COVID times. No other course in the area is forcing two people per cart, it's not safe and it's not right to charge double rate if you want to ride alone to protect yourself. The folks at Todds Creek have lost me and my golf regulars by being too greedy in our opinion so we won't be back anytime soon.

Commented on 07/16/2020

Hello, u000004958452. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Good Course

Course was nice. Greens were fast and true. Inside and outside staff were clear and cordial. Only thing I would say, is that the Outside staff should assume that each guest may have never played the course before. I got lost going to #1 with no direction from the outside staff. Otherwise, it was a good experience.

Commented on 07/02/2020

Friendly Staff, Great Course

The greens were fast and this is a difficult test ago from the back tees.

The pro shop staff were excellent because I had messed up with my teetime and was actually late but they still honored my time and let me play.

It’s a great course.
Tony

Commented on 06/25/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, AuchterlonieTony! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Todd Creek Golf Club!

Slow day. Tough pins.

Pace of play was slow today - played through a couple groups even though we were walking. Pin placements were very tough today overall. Greens were fast. Overall course played firmer on the back 9 after an 11:15 tee time. Heat of the day anyway. Always have enjoyed the course though

Commented on 06/24/2020

Keeps getting pricier!!

Todd Creek is one of my favorite golf courses in the Denver area. I have seen this course go from one of the most affordable courses to one of the most expensive in a few years. They used to provide range balls for free before rounds as well! What changed to cause such an increase in price? It’s very difficult to play here when many other courses charge considerably less.

Commented on 06/22/2020

Hello, KevoDfor3. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Commented on 06/22/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u9200321! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Todd Creek Golf Club!

Brighton, Colorado