Wedgewood Golf Club- PA

Year Built 1963

Commented on 11/15/2021

Hi, u5004943. We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Oak Golf Course at Wedgewood Golf Club!

Great Course Conditions

I've played Wedgewood many times and I have to say that I've never seen it better shape. From the fairways to the greens, the rough and the bunkers - everything was pristine.

Commented on 11/12/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us, jetlag4. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Oak Golf Course at Wedgewood Golf Club thanks you!

OK

Best part of the golf course is the green which have slope and angulation, normally slow were fast. Tee boxes good, rough challenging but fair.
Played Pine/Meadows 4 hours on Sunday.
Florida golfer. Would Play again

Commented on 10/25/2021

Hi, ERICFROST. Thank you so much for your feedback. We are glad you had enjoyed your time at Oak Golf Course at Wedgewood Golf Club, and pride ourselves on delivering the best experience possible.

We hope to see you again soon!

Fun course

Always a tee time available, always in good shape. It’s not long but it’s tricky in spots. Great for a day out with friends.

Commented on 10/25/2021

u992328236, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Oak Golf Course at Wedgewood Golf Club.

Good greens

Good greens challenge your putting. Fairways a little work but fine. Good layout You can't be lost the cart path let You go to next hole. I will play it next time in the area.

Commented on 10/22/2021

Thank you for your review, rafaleones. We will pass along your positive experience and feedback to our team at Oak Golf Course at Wedgewood Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 10/14/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u610538948! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Oak Golf Course at Wedgewood Golf Club!

Never again

Called approximately a week ago to book a tee time for two. Called yesterday to increase it to a foursome. In both those phone conversations was NEVER told the fairways were going to be aerated. Only after paying were we told by the starter of the on going process to aerate the fairways. The fairways were horrible. I felt embarrassed that I picked Wedgewood for my friends. Never again!! Very, Very poor!

Commented on 10/14/2021

Hi NtdQf23bo3wNhmSLoPfA, thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. It was an uncommon instance and we’ll do better in the future.

Please feel free to reach out to us with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance.

Commented on 09/20/2021

We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share your favorite part of your experience and what we can do to earn that last star! Thanks for golfing at Oak Golf Course at Wedgewood Golf Club!

Commented on 09/22/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Oak Golf Course at Wedgewood Golf Club!

Commented on 09/09/2021

Hello. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Oak Golf Course at Wedgewood Golf Club.

Great Course!

I was in Bethlehem for a hockey tournament and decided to play 9 during some down time. What an awesome course. Very well maintained with very fast greens that cost me more than a few strokes. Grass driving range with putting and chipping greens. As far as the layout of the course, good amount of room between greens and tee boxes. The course itself is pretty flat very walkable. There guy in three pro shop that checked me in was super nice and welcoming.

There only thing I would say that was weird was that there wasn’t a starter at three first tee box and I didn’t see a ranger even once. It was ok as there was no one in front of or behind me and I was golfing alone due to a spotty weather forecast, but if this is how it is on a good weather regular day, I could see it getting really slow. Maybe that’s how it was because it was such a so slow day. No idea. Pace of play was great. I finished my 9 in 1:45. Great course!

Commented on 08/30/2021

Hello, thanks so much for your review. We're so glad you enjoyed your round at Oak Golf Course at Wedgewood Golf Club. We hope to see you again soon!

Commented on 08/20/2021

Hi, we would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience and what we can do earn that last star! Thanks for golfing at Oak Golf Course at Wedgewood Golf Club!

Commented on 08/24/2021

The greens were fast

The course was in great shape. The greens held and were pretty fast

Commented on 08/17/2021

Hi, we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Oak Golf Course at Wedgewood Golf Club.

Commented on 08/09/2021

We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Oak Golf Course at Wedgewood Golf Club!

Commented on 08/05/2021

First time I played this course in 13 years it was in outstanding condition and would recommend anyone to play it now

Commented on 08/05/2021

Hello, We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 5 stars. We're delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the pristine course conditions. We work hard to provide an exceptional experience, and it's very satisfying to hear from golfers like you who appreciate our efforts. We will inform the entire team so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back Oak Golf Course at Wedgewood Golf Club!

Allentown, Pennsylvania