Wedgewood Golf Club- PA

Year Built 1963

Commented on 05/24/2022

Hi, egarcia300. We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Oak Golf Course at Wedgewood Golf Club!

Fun Track

Played in the afternoon after a heavy rain. Course was in in expected condition with flooded low lying areas. This would be the only possible negative i had on my day. From the full grass well marked driving range to the courteous clubhouse and starter personnel, everyone I encountered was helpful and helpful. The course was a pretty classic Central Pa layout with some fun obstacles presented by the landscape. Would definitely okay this loop again.

Commented on 05/23/2022

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Ducky83. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Wedgewood Golf Club thanks you!

Love this course!

The course was in great shape and made for an enjoyable round of golf. The tee boxes, fairways, bunkers and greens were all well maintained. I will be back many more times and highly recommend it to all golfers.

Commented on 05/23/2022

Wow! We are so happy you enjoyed your round, u610538948! We look forward to seeing you again soon at Oak Golf Course at Wedgewood Golf Club.

Commented on 05/16/2022

Hi, u8509038. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Wedgewood Golf Course!

This Facility seems very congested making for slow play.

I would only play this course if the price was worth the time it takes to play. We were a group of 2 paired with 2 other golfers from our 1st Tee off to the 18th putt out, it took 4:42 to play the entire round. This is the main reason for the below average review I have given to the course. I would recommend playing this if you get a good price on a round of golf.

Commented on 05/09/2022

Hello. Thank you for reviewing the course. We apologize for the delay of play during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We work hard to accommodate everyone who visits our course and to best control pace allowing everyone to finish in a reasonable amount of time. We will continue to look for ways to improve. Thank you for playing Oak Golf Course at Wedgewood Golf Club. We hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 04/29/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, ZxD4mNQOrBwdEH9maAtB! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Oak Golf Course at Wedgewood Golf Club!

Commented on 04/28/2022

Thank you for reviewing us, Jozpad. We see you rated the course 3-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve before your next round. Feel free to comment on this review or reach out to the team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Oak Golf Course at Wedgewood Golf Club, and we hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 04/25/2022

Hi, jprosenthal. We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Oak Golf Course at Wedgewood Golf Club!

Commented on 04/20/2022

Hi, pw16k10. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Oak Golf Course at Wedgewood Golf Club!

Commented on 04/15/2022

Hi, u314162334731. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Oak Golf Course at Wedgewood Golf Club!

Commented on 03/29/2022

Hello GHowey,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future to earn that last star!

Commented on 03/25/2022

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, GHowey. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Oak Golf Course at Wedgewood Golf Club!

Commented on 03/25/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, kochan! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Oak Golf Course at Wedgewood Golf Club!

To wet to play at this time

Like the course to wet to play this time of yeas price good

Commented on 02/25/2022

Hello, GHowey. Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the poor experience you had during your visit. Your feedback about the course is important to us. We will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing Oak Golf Course at Wedgewood Golf Club. We hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 01/10/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, dalekrm! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Oak Golf Course at Wedgewood Golf Club!

Commented on 05/23/2022

Thank you for reviewing us, mdhellyer. We see you rated the course 3-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve before your next round. Feel free to comment on this review or reach out to the team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Oak Golf Course at Wedgewood Golf Club, and we hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 04/22/2022

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, costof. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round at Oak Golf Course at Wedgewood Golf Club!

Best Course In the Valley!

Joe and the team at Wedgewood are great! I have been playing here consistently for the last 4 years and still find my self going back. My friends and I have spent countless hours on this course and have tons of memories. 27 hole layout for a different 18 each time.

Commented on 03/21/2022

Wow! We are so happy you enjoyed your round, Joemal23! We look forward to seeing you again soon at Oak Golf Course at Wedgewood Golf Club.

Commented on 02/25/2022

Hello, diggy22. We appreciate the review. You rated us 3-stars which means there is room to improve on your recent experience at Oak Golf Course at Wedgewood Golf Club. Let us know, in the comments, how and where you would like to see changes from the course. Thanks for the feedback!

Allentown, Pennsylvania
Allentown, Pennsylvania
Macungie, Pennsylvania
Wescosville, Pennsylvania
ATLANTIC CITY, NJ | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Seaview, A Dolce Hotel and 2 rounds of golf at Seaview Golf Club - Bay & Pines Courses.