Echo Hills Golf Club in Piqua, Ohio, USA | GolfPass

Type Municipal

Echo Hills Golf Course is an 18-hole course that is owned and operated by the city of Piqua. The scenic layout is dotted with lakes and borders a mature forest. The water hazards present the most formidable test but there are also several strategically placed bunkers along the greens that are just waiting to swallow errant shots. It is a challenging but fair test that can accommodate a wide range of skill levels. The golf course finishes with its longest par 5, which is divided by a creek. There are trees along the left side of the fairway and out-of-bounds down the entire right side as well as bunkers on both sides of the green. It is a tough hole but if played strategically, you could end up with a birdie.

Echo Hills Golf Course

Year Built 1949
Greens Blue Grass
Golf Season March 1st - December 31st
Architect Barry Serafin

Carts Yes - $13

my experience with Golf Now

I booked my tee Time on line with Golf Now on 7/13/2020 for a 9:50 tee time on Saturday 7/16/2020. Golf Now sent me a confirmation the same day stating tee time was booked and I would be required to put down a 20%($38.76) deposit on my credit card and the remainder ($115.20) would be paid at golf course. I arrived at golf course on Saturday 7/16/2020 and was told fee would be $36/man for 18 holes plus a cart was included in the fee ($144.00). I told them at the course that I had already placed a 20% fee ($37.76) and they said I still had to pay the entire $36/man $144.00). Golf Now charged me $9.96 convenience fee to use their web site. I called Echo Hills golf course and explained what had happened and was told that I had to get the extra money($2880) that was charged to my card from Golf Now. I feel that somebody owes me $28.80 and I would like that put back on my card.

Don't use Golf Now

I used Golf Now to make tee time and charge was $38.50. When I got to course I would have paid $28 because it was after 11 am tee time.

A good day

The course was nice and in great shape. I was surprised at how short a lot of the holes were, but you still had to make your shot. The greens were in great shape.
The clubhouse was bright and clean and the staff was very welcoming and friendly.

Piqua, Ohio
Troy, Ohio
Versailles, Ohio
Troy, Ohio
West Milton, Ohio
Tipp City, Ohio
Greenville, Ohio
Minster, Ohio
WHEELING | Enjoy 3 nights’ accommodations at Oglebay Resort’s Wilson Lodge and 2 rounds of golf at Oglebay Resort – Palmer & Jones Courses.
KOHLER, WI | Enjoy 2 nights’ accommodations at The American Club or the Inn at Woodlake and 3 rounds of golf at Blackwolf Run (River or Meadow Valleys Course) and Whistling Straits (Straits or Irish Course)
KOHLER, WI | Enjoy 3 nights’ accommodations at The American Club or the Inn on Woodlake and 4 rounds of golf at Blackwolf Run (River & Meadow Valley Courses) and Whistling Straits (Straits & Irish Courses).