Style Executive

Year Built 1967

Practice Hole Yes

Single Allowed Yes

Minigolf

Water and mud. No clean off hose available

Major drainage problems on some holes. Water hose should be available to hose off mud on shoes and cart after playing.

Muddy Course

The course was extremely muddy today. Things were made worse as our tee-times were moved back due to the morning frost. There was no marshall and we were simply instructed to line-up on the first tee to facilitate play. The course will probably not improve until spring time.

Water log course

Course needs better drainage. I lplayed this course all summer and it was really nice. But now the fairways are all mud.

Great sunny day at end of season

A little chilly, but that was to be expected into Nov. A gorgeous sunny day and thankfully dry.

Incorrect Info from Golfnow

An email was sent to us by Golfnow after our booking was made to inform us that Push and Golf Carts are not allowed on the course. We confirmed with the golf course that due to Covid19, they are not renting out Push and Golf Carts which make sense. However, no one from Golfnow or the Golf Course told us about the first 9 holes is not available (closed) due to sanding/hole punching. We ended up playing the back 9 twice .... would have been nice if this info was available instead of the incorrect info on the carts.

Good value but slow, slow play...

I like Musqeam generally but the lack of marshalls really hurts this course. 2 groups ahead of us were novice golfers who spent far too much time on greens without putting, kept losing clubs which we returned to them, and left their bags all over the course causing delays in play. By the 18th hole, we had to wait through 4 other groups before we could tee off. But as a positive, this course is in much better condition than in previous years.

Commented on 10/05/2020

johnwlf128, we want to hear more about your experience with us! Please call us at (604) 266-2334. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Terrible condition

Curreny (sept 2020) fairways hav huge mud pits and greens are lumpy.

I can't believe how rudely I was treated simply for trying to understand their nonsensical covid adjusted range policy. It was my first time playing a round there since they reopened to the public. I arrived at the pro shop to check in and asked if their range was open. He said yes. So I asked to buy a large bucket. I was told they don't sell large buckets because it requires a paper ticket with a range machine code and they are not handing out paper tickets because of Covid and that they are ONLY selling reloadable cards of ten buckets. So my follow up was, "so I guess we can't warm up?" And this is where things start to go off the rails. He told me he could sell me a warm up bucket. But warm up buckets only come on paper tickets which he just told me he couldn't sell me. A warm up bucket is exactly half the size of a regular bucket. So naturally I asked "if you're giving me a paper ticket why can't I just buy the large bucket since they are both issued on paper ticekts?"
"It's our covid policy"
"I don't get it."
"What's not to get?"
"So can I just buy two small buckets?"
"Not really, but if you go to the range and come back to buy a second one I won't say no."

Now this is just getting ridiculous. They won't sell me a large bucket cause they don't want to hand out paper tickets but they WILL hand out paper tickets for small buckets and I can even go and come back to get a SECOND ONE but I can't buy two at the same time. And just when I thought things couldn't get any worse.....

"Well that doesn't make any sense." I said. At this point the course manager intervened and right away she wasn't having any of it. Zero professionalism whatsoever. Doesn't try to calmly explain why this is the policy, or if I could just bear with them during this difficult time as we all try to figure things out, no just comes in HOT.

"Sir, it doesn't need to make sense to you that's our policy and you just need to accept it. Everywhere has different Covid rules and that's ours. If you don't like it you can leave and Ill call security and have you escorted off the course."

UHHHHH, WOW! Okay.

I reply "Excuse me but I am a paying customer and I am just trying to understand what it is I am being told.

"YOU DONT NEED TO UNDERSTAND! You have your range ticket, you're happy now just go!" And she turns her back on me.

I wanted to say no I'm not happy but I was with my friend who came from East Van and I didn't want us to get kicked off. So we just went to the range with our small bucket PAPER TICKET that they said they couldn't even give out but ONLY for large buckets. And by the way, they are so concerned about paper tickets for what reason I have no idea because I can literally touch any product in the pro shop, and I noticed they weren't sanitizing the range machine between customers. It makes NO SENSE, so I was just trying to understand and yes let them know it made no sense and they just had no interest in being professional about it.

I hate when a course I like to go to makes me not want to go there because of the way the staff handled that situation. Because if I understand correctly then we went from zero paper tickets being issued to I can purchase two. Just not for the size of bucket that I originally asked for which would have limited it to just one. If you don't believe me call them ask for yourself what buckets they sell.

Meh

Putting/chipping green closed. Slow play, no garbage cans. Trash .No pull carts available. No hose to clean up afterwards.

Musqueam on my Bday

Fun day great weather no bugs challenging greens! Fun overall great value!

Commented on 02/19/2020

Thank you for leaving 4 stars dannylam! We love hearing from you and are glad you had a good experience. We would love the opportunity to bump those 4 stars to 5. We hope you will come back soon so we can wow you on your next visit.

Valid dates: Sep 01, 2020 - Feb 28, 2021