Type Municipal
Style Links

The Broken Tee Englewood Golf Course (formerly known as Englewood Golf Course) is one of two courses at the facility, the other is a par-3, nine-hole course. Formerly Englewood Golf Course, the Broken Tee Englewood Golf Course offers 6,836 yards of golf at its longest tees with a par of 72. The renovations that occurred during the time when it was being transformed from the Englewood Golf Course kept in mind the demand for a more challenging game of golf. The links-style course features elevation changes and requires accurate shots. The front nine holes also have water hazards that come into play on six of the holes. The facility accommodates all levels of golf with its two different courses and practice facilities. Englewood is a spikeless facility.

Year Built 1983

Carts Yes - $16 - $32

Dress code Shirt and shoes required.

Clubhouse, Meeting Facilities, Banquet Facilities

This course is not the same

Broken tee always used to be a favorite, but something happened over the last year and they have no staff. You can tell every time you talk to someone working there that hate their jobs. They put no effort into trying to get the course dry, unlike foothills, applewood, or any other Denver metro course. They have managers cleaning carts. Something happened and unfortunately it’s caused this course to get knocked to the bottom of my list among courses in the Denver metro area.

One of the best Par 3 courses you can play

BT service is great, people there are very friendly and if you have the annual pass, it is the best deal in town. Now on top of it, this is one of the more challenging and fun Par 3 I have ever played and up and down, crazy rolling greens but it always seems to move fast and if you do pay, $10 is a great deal. Try it out, good luck parring most of the holes

HOLE-IN-ONE

Love the course but that was special. My brother and I have been playing for 20 years and have never gotten a hole in one. My 16yo nephew got his first one and has only been playing 2 years. That’s why I LOVE golf!!!

Commented on 12/28/2020

Congratulations!! Thank you for playing and sharing your review with us. We appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you again.

Commented on 11/03/2020

Thank you for playing and sharing your experience. We appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 10/19/2020

Thank you for playing and sharing your review. We appreciate your feedback and use it to improve our service. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 10/19/2020

Worth your time

Checking in at the starter box and warming up at the driving range is nice. the course layout is nice to play and the staff member are more then willing to help if needed.

The only thing that I would be concern is that you don't see the club house when making the turn. so be ready have drinks when walking. But they do have a beverage cart running around so not a total lost.

Commented on 09/29/2020

Thank you for playing and sharing your review. We appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you again soon. : )

Condition and etiquette

The course is in really bad shape. Some areas were really dry, others swampy, ground under repair all over fairways, We had a tee time at 5 for 9 holes. When we finished hole 7 and were heading to hole 8 around 6:45 to 7 ish a course attendant came up to us in his maintenance cart and told us we had 30 minutes to finish. We had 2 holes left and weren't concerned. Fifteen minutes later we were just about to hit onto the 9th green when the course attendant came back; this time from behind us and picked up one of ours players balls stating "you weren't going to play this" or something along that idea . Ending our game. It was still light out. I was not sure why or what was going on. Later I found out when the foursome in front of us finished the attendant wanted to take one of the golf carts they were using to the club house; with the attendant apparently planning to leave his maintenance cart at hole 9 and the golfer left to carry his clubs back to his car across the river. What happened to etiquette... it felt a bit like bullying. After I unloaded my clubs from the cart and into my car, I got back into the cart to return it to the club house. The same attendant pulled up behind my vehicle stating he would take the cart to the club house leaving his maintenance cart behind my car now blocking me in. We were never told that the carts had to be in by a certain time and it was still light out!

Commented on 09/18/2020

Thank you for playing and sharing your review.

Commented on 09/18/2020

Great for a family outing

Did their family night. Great value for a fun course.

Saturday afternoon

Playing on Saturday afternoon looking forward to a slow round. We finished in 4 hours fifteen minutes!! Unbelievably great!!

Commented on 08/18/2020

Thank you playing and sharing your review. We appreciate your support and feedback. Hope to see you again soon.

Beginner course

If your looking for a course for beginners, this is it. Course is in decent shape, however, it’s very tight with holes on top of one another.

Commented on 08/18/2020

Commented on 07/27/2020

Thank you so much for your 5 star review. We appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Bargain golfing at its finest

You get what you pay for at broken tee. The starter was super grumpy yelling at multiple people over the microphone maybe she was just in bad mood. I feel like the front 9 has been under construction for years. Multiple spots on fairways blocked off and sprinkler heads on the fringe on a few holes. The back 9 is in much better shape and much more enjoyable. Like I said, you get what you pay for. We also didn’t see the Beverage cart until hole 16. Pretty pointless by then. Overall, ok, but they could be better for sure. Not trying to bash the course as past experiences have been better, but need to be honest.

Commented on 07/07/2020

Thank you for sharing your review. We appreciate your feedback, as this is how we get better. We hope to see you again soon and provide you the experience you deserve.

Commented on 07/07/2020

Thank you for sharing your review. We appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 05/27/2020

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your support and feedback. We hope to see you again soon.

Great conditions as of May 2020

Broken Tee is in the best shape of any course I've played this spring. Greens were rolling true (except for 18, which had tire treads on it) and at a fair pace. If they got them rolling much faster, many of the greens wouldn't have many spots left for pin placements. Rough was long - only fair for such a short course.
This was my first time playing the course. It's an interesting layout, but the land has room for 15-16 holes, not quite 18 (or the par 3 course needs to be taken over and converted). If you like walking and leaving your bag half way up the fairway as you take your putter and driver up to the green and following tee, this is the perfect course for you. If you're scared of bad golfers hitting you as they miss their fairway and find yours, this is the worst course for you. I've never seen less space between holes. A guy I got joined up with said he'd been hit three different times on the course. I almost got one guy in the group behind us with my worst shot of the day.

Commented on 05/22/2020

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate your feedback, and hope to see you back soon.

Commented on 05/18/2020

Thank you for your review. We appreciate the 4 star rating! Your feedback helps us create a better experience. We hope to see you again soon.

Englewood, Colorado
Littleton, Colorado
Englewood, Colorado
Littleton, Colorado
Denver, Colorado
DENVER, CO | Enjoy 2 nights’ accommodations at TownePlace Suites by Marriott and 2 rounds of golf at The Ridge at Castle Pines North.
DENVER, CO | Enjoy 1 night's accommodation at Sheraton Steamboat Resort Villas and 2 rounds of golf at Rollingstone Ranch Golf Club.