Type Public/Municipal
Maple Moor Golf Course

Year Built 1923
Architect Archie Capper (1923) Tom Winton (1923)

Carts Yes - $20

Credit Cards Accepted Visa, Mastercard, American Express
Dress code Proper golf attire required.

Clubhouse, Locker Rooms

Thick Rough 8

Commented on 06/15/2021

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, 1cwatts. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Maple Moor Golf Course!

Commented on 06/15/2021

Hi, u317597274. We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Maple Moor Golf Course!

Commented on 06/15/2021

Hi, ga510543378. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Maple Moor Golf Course.

Commented on 06/15/2021

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, kzmait. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Maple Moor Golf Course!

Good

Fairway is good condition with big trees. But the pace is very slow

Commented on 06/15/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us, jungheeseo. We are going to pass on your feedback to the team. Thanks for visiting Maple Moor Golf Course, and we hope to see you again in the future.

Course was in good condition. Had a great time playing but couldn't get a full 18 holes in because a twosome three groups ahead of me held up myself and the three foursomes in front of me.

Commented on 06/15/2021

Hi, u314160899023. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Maple Moor Golf Course.

Commented on 06/15/2021

Hi, u351065457. We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Maple Moor Golf Course!

Commented on 06/15/2021

Hi, neelsondaniel. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Maple Moor Golf Course.

Commented on 06/15/2021

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, peripaddy. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Maple Moor Golf Course!

Commented on 06/08/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, garylibert! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Maple Moor Golf Course!

Great shape

This course was in the best shape. Greens rolled true and very challenging. Shot an 85 and was very happy with the day. Beautiful course and beautiful views. I will be playing this course again.

Commented on 06/07/2021

Hi, radcarl. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Maple Moor Golf Course.

I’m from queens and this by far is one of the nicest course I’ve ever played in. This is my 5th time playing here. Always a pleasure.

Commented on 06/07/2021

Hi, Jugo304. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Maple Moor Golf Course.

Commented on 06/07/2021

Hi, mabella006. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Maple Moor Golf Course!

Dry and dusty

Course is hard And too dry and greens are bumpy and very slow

Commented on 06/07/2021

Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the poor experience you had during your visit. The current condition is by no means the standard we strive to achieve, and we are working towards getting things up to par. Thank you for playing Maple Moor Golf Course. We hope to see you again soon.

Fun Course

Pace of play was great. We finished our round in less than 4 hours. Course is easy to play with no difficult holes. Condition is good for a public course.. Geens are slow due to different grasses that lead to a spotty grain pattern. However the greens do hold a well struck shot.
Nothing crazy here just fun and enjoyable. The food is outstanding so stay afterwards for a delightful evening.

Commented on 06/07/2021

rammartin, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Maple Moor Golf Course.

First time - not last time

Today was my 1st time playing at Maple Moor GC and certainly not the last. The staff was very friendly and helpful and professional. The facilities were spotless and plenty of bathrooms along the course. The course layout was great for a novice like me but challenging even for seasoned players. The greens were well maintained. I look forward to returning soon.

Commented on 05/25/2021

Nelson9331906, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Maple Moor Golf Course.

Course has come back and is in great shape. Greens healed well after air ration

Commented on 06/07/2021

Your feedback is important to us, Anthony3680932. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Maple Moor Golf Course.

This is a great public course. I play it all the time and love it here. The only issue is that some of the people who play there are not very good and don’t move quickly enough so it can take a lot of time to play.

Commented on 05/25/2021

Your feedback is important to us, u314159395665. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Maple Moor Golf Course.

Best Public in Westchester- Best Staff

Staff makes the course. Other public courses nearby can't match the courtesy and cooperative staff at Maplemoor. Course had major overhaul 2 years ago. Fixed many holes and corrected the drainage issues. Pace of play is kept brisk by ranger. Back nine is a bit more interesting than the front. Great course to walk with the exception of 9th to 10th which has a serious hill.

Commented on 06/07/2021

Thank you for your review, BbjiUbb7cZgNMdZYtExO. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Maple Moor Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Maplemoor Advocate

I’ve had an EZ reserve time at Maplemoor since 2003. I’ve seen the course morph over these years. The course has changed over the years significantly for the better. I wouldn’t recommend this course to a Pro but it is great for everyone else. The greens on the back nine are tough. The 19th hole is great and the staff is awesome. Biggest issue is pace of play which is about 4 1/2 hours a round because the foursome in front of us is really slow. Otherwise really nice course maintained great and staff is really friendly.

Now I’m sorry I wrote this because I won’t be able to get on anymore.

Commented on 06/07/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us, lnnQ1IPmYgaNemmKdDEt. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Maple Moor Golf Course thanks you!

Rye, New York