A view of the island green #16 at Pebble Creek Golf Course

Pebble Creek Golf Course offers beauty and tests on an 18-hole championship golf course, as well as a full-service pro shop and sports bar and restaurant, making it as much of a draw for golfers as it is for diners. The ridges and valleys of the Colerain Township provide the home for the golf course's bentgrass tees, fairways and greens protected by white-sand bunkers. There are seven water hazards to test golfers who like to balance risk with reward, and course management is the name of the game for golfers with low handicaps: This golf course requires every trick - as well as every club - in the bag.

The 16th hole on the Pebble Creek Golf Course, for one example, is a 135-175-yard par-3 that will test golfers' abilities with its island green; still, this is a golf course that will accommodate all levels of golfers. Forward tees and giving drop areas from the island green and two canyon holes offer a bit of reprieve for golfers with high handicaps.

After your round of golf, check out Prechtels Pub at the Pebble Creek Golf Course for nightly fireside dining and numerous television sets to keep you up on whatever other sports you like.

Pebble Creek Golf Course

Year Built 1990
Architect Mike Macke

Dress code Shirt and shoes required

Commented on 05/12/2022

Hi, u314161674824. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Pebble Creek Golf Course.

Commented on 05/12/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u000002891267! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Pebble Creek Golf Course!

Dandelions....and Slooooow Play

I'm not sure which was more frustrating today: the unbelievable number of dandelions on the course (they do know to spray, right?) or the ridiculously slow pace of play. There's not a ranger to be found and you have groups of 5 and 6 on the course playing at an excruciating pace. When I reached the tenth tee there were 17 people waiting to tee off. That's when I called it a day.

Commented on 05/12/2022

Hello joe7507334, thank you for taking the time to review us, and for the 3 stars. We're sorry to hear the pace of play and course may not have been in the best shape on the day of your round. We appreciate your feedback as we work to make any necessary improvements. Thank you for choosing to golf with us, and we look forward to seeing you again soon at Pebble Creek Golf Course.

Commented on 05/12/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u314162050915! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Pebble Creek Golf Course!

Good course but slow

I’m a regular player at Pebble Creek but the last few times that I have played it was very slow with two rounds finishing between 5.5-6 hours and both times never saw a warden to help move things along. Otherwise this is a great course with a great variety of interesting and challenging holes.

Commented on 05/12/2022

Hello, HartAttakk. Thanks so much for your review. We're so glad you enjoyed your round at Pebble Creek Golf Course.Thank you for your feedback about pace of play as we are working to make improvements daily. We hope to see you again soon!

Commented on 05/12/2022

Hi, u314159459355. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Pebble Creek Golf Course.

Commented on 05/12/2022

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, JakeMccr11. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Pebble Creek Golf Course!

Commented on 04/21/2022

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, NatiFish. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Pebble Creek Golf Course!

Commented on 04/05/2022

Hi, u361907726. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Pebble Creek Golf Course.

Always enjoyable ! Challenging holes beautiful scenery. Not ever disappointed when playing here.

Commented on 04/05/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, HartAttakk! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Pebble Creek Golf Course!

Commented on 04/05/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u491140936! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Pebble Creek Golf Course!

Commented on 04/05/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, Mark1615569! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Pebble Creek Golf Course!

Tricky course

Fun course, front 9 very traditional good holes, back 9 a bit more challenging but still fun

Commented on 04/05/2022

Hello, CalvinK. Thank you for visiting us at Pebble Creek Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 04/05/2022

Hi, rlakes1234. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Pebble Creek Golf Course.

Always fun, always challenging and always in acceptable shape for iffy weather this time of year.

Have not found a better value for the money around the Cincinnati area. Good course with an island green and a variety of holes. Generally a shorter course though.

Anonymous

This course is a thing of beauty - even in January and even when you can’t get off the cart path ! Temps in the low forties ; not much wind. Got to walk 5or6 miles. Such fun !

Late cancellayion

I’m wring this to state my cancellation was late on Saturday the 15th. I woke up in sickness late afternoon. Way past my tee time.

Fairfield, Ohio
Miamitown, Ohio
Harrison, Ohio
Fairfield, Ohio
LAKE GENEVA, WI | Discover Lake Geneva’s premier must-visit destination at Geneva National Resort & Club. Located off the wooded slopes and shores of Lake Como, the semi-private Geneva National presents 54 holes of legendary golf designed by Arnold Palmer, Gary Player and Lee Trevino, along with on-course lodging at the Cottages & Suites at Geneva National.