Oregon City Golf Club

Fairways Poa Annua Grass
Greens Poa Annua Grass

Golf Simulator No
Practice Hole No

One week later and still the most amazing course out there!

Honestly would 10/10 play here rather than any of those over priced fancy courses. Oregon City Golf Club will forever have my business every Tuesday at 8:00 AM Thank you for doing an amazing job on and off the course!

Commented on 04/29/2021

Hello, u000006371266. We are beyond happy to hear you enjoyed a great day at our course. Positive experiences make lifelong golfers. We look forward to many good times ahead with you, and we will pass on your kind words to those responsible so they can continue to help others enjoy great experiences at Oregon City Golf Club.

Commented on 04/26/2021

Hi, gfielden. We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us at (503) 656-2846 to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Oregon City Golf Club!

Course is in really good condition

Had a fun round with 2 other Golf now players. Pace of play was fine. If anything we were slow on a couple holes from losing balls OB. IF YOU NEED A POWER CART YOU MUST RESERVE IT WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR TEE TIME. Carts dare limited and the course was really busy. They have limited food available and a pretty patio. Pleasant experience. Definitely recommend!

Commented on 04/23/2021

Thanks so much for your wonderful review, u314161460919. We are thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your time with us. Please visit again soon. Thanks for choosing Oregon City Golf Club!

I love Oregon City Golf Course

Friendly Staff and excellent prices, course is beautiful and well taken care of

Commented on 04/23/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Oregon City Golf Club!

Excellent value course

The course is great shape for early April. It’s an excellent course fir the money. Staff are friendly and very flexible/accommodating!

Commented on 04/19/2021

Hello, jesrman. Thanks so much for your review. We're so glad you enjoyed your round at Oregon City Golf Club. That's what we like to hear! We hope to see you again soon!

Easter Golf

Yes, golfing on Easter may have contributed to why there was no one, and I mean no one on the course today. Walking we played in 3:40– not bad. I like this course, I’m not sure why it doesn’t get played more often. I think it has some unique holes, and some legitimate birdie holes along with holes you’re glad to take par on. I’ll say this, the first 3 holes are brutes— no easing into your game there.

Course conditions

The fairways were as long as the rough. Yiu could not tell where the fairway was. The greens were so soggy you left foot prints everywhere you stepped. Should have been a lot cheaper with the course in those conditions. I have played this course many times and this was by far the worst condition it has ever been.

Commented on 03/30/2021

Hi, u314161279483! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at Oregon City Golf Club!

Soggy

Wettest course I played this month. Will not play it again until June and later. Friendly staff and played in 3.25 hours.

Commented on 03/26/2021

Hi, u843930308. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Oregon City Golf Club.

Commented on 03/23/2021

Hi, u314160724302. We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us at (503) 656-2846 to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Oregon City Golf Club!

Commented on 03/09/2021

Hello, u314160707446. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We see you rated the course 2-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take customer feedback very seriously at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop and tell us what's on your mind. Thank you for playing Oregon City Golf Club.

Commented on 03/17/2021

Hello, u314160707446. Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. We're so glad that you enjoyed your round at Oregon City Golf Club. Please visit us again soon!

Conditions and Cost Did Not Match

I generally enjoy this course and have no issues. This recent experience was much different. Initially we payed $29 for 9 holes as it was the only option online. We assumed this was an error and was for 18 holes. Several greens were completely unplayable. The rough along the fairway was unplayable due to branches piled up. At the turn we were asked to pay an additional $11 as the $29 was only for 9 holes. It is understandable the course would have some sub par conditions due to the previous snow storm, but the cost should reflect this. Charging $29 for 9 holes with course conditions as such is unacceptable and an additional $11 for 18 is crazy.

Commented on 03/18/2021

Hi Dundy. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Oregon City Golf Club. We hope to see you again in the future.

Commented on 03/09/2021

Hi, u314160707446. We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us at (503) 656-2846 to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Oregon City Golf Club!

Commented on 03/09/2021

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, u314160707446. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Oregon City Golf Club!

Commented on 03/09/2021

Hi, u314160707446. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Oregon City Golf Club.

Commented on 03/03/2021

u314160707446, we want to hear more about your experience with us! Please call us at (503) 656-2846. We look forward to seeing you again soon at Oregon City Golf Club!

Commented on 03/02/2021

Commented on 03/02/2021

Hello, garyshaner. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We would love to know how we can earn those last two stars next time! Thanks for playing Oregon City Golf Club.

Oregon City, Oregon