The Legends of Massillon Golf Course

Year Built 2002
Golf Season March - December
Architect John F. Robinson (1995) John F. Robinson (2002)

Dress code Collared shirt required

Snacks, Restaurant

Group Getaways 8
Playing Multiple Courses 8

Commented on 11/30/2020

Excellent! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at East/South Golf Course at The Legends of Massillon. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Good value

Great to be playing in 70 degrees in November. Course was in frat shape. Greens were good for this time of year

Commented on 11/09/2020

Excellent! Thank you for your kind words. We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing East/South Golf Course at The Legends of Massillon.

Commented on 11/09/2020

Outstanding! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at East/South Golf Course at The Legends of Massillon. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Fun and fair test of golf

The legends is always an enjoyable course to play. It’s challenging and a fair test of your game. Course conditions are always very good.

Commented on 10/29/2020

Terrific! Thank you for your kind words. We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing East/South Golf Course at The Legends of Massillon.

The Legends

Played the South and East 9s today. Love the layouts of these 9s. The conditions at this course have been great all year. The staff is friendly, the starter is efficient. Have played there more this year than ever and always enjoy it.

Commented on 10/27/2020

Commented on 10/26/2020

Thank you for your review! We see you rated the course 2-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take customer feedback very seriously at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop and tell us what's on your mind. Thank you for playing East/South Golf Course at The Legends of Massillon.

Commented on 10/23/2020

Outstanding! Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing East/South Golf Course at The Legends of Massillon.

Commented on 10/14/2020

Fantastic! Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing East/South Golf Course at The Legends of Massillon.

Solid course but slow pace of play at times

Enjoyed Legends, despite some pace of play issues that caused us to tee off 15 minutes after our tee time and wait on a twosome for a few holes. Needed a ranger to move them along but didn't see one and didn't want to call in for one. Greens were true, layout was nice and course was reasonable. 12 handicap shot an 83 playing South and East nines (didn't know there were three). Will likely return even thought it is an hour-plus drive for me.

Commented on 10/12/2020

Awesome! We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing East/South Golf Course at The Legends of Massillon.

Nice layout, good value

The course layout is great but the bunkers are in bad shape. Some you could play out of others you had to take a drop. Staff is great and the pro shop is well stocked. I will play it again.

Commented on 10/06/2020

Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at East/South Golf Course at The Legends of Massillon!

My top choice

I love this course. People are friendly, the staff is great and the course is beautifully kept.

Commented on 10/06/2020

Fantastic! Thank you for your kind words. We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing East/South Golf Course at The Legends of Massillon.

Great layout

The course is nice. Played the south and the East.
Greens were a touch slow. They punched prolly in last few weeks. So I won’t say this course is always this slow (green speed). But the layout is super cool. Fun track.

Commented on 09/28/2020

Slow but fun

Second time playing here. Challenging, but not crazy hard. Super slow today but it was a nice day for golf. The staff is great! I will be back!

Commented on 09/28/2020

Great! Thank you for visiting us at East/South Golf Course at The Legends of Massillon. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 09/22/2020

Fantastic! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at East/South Golf Course at The Legends of Massillon. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Challenging Course

Excellent fairways and greens. Challenging. Saturday play slightly slow. Will be back!!

Commented on 09/21/2020

Wonderful! Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing East/South Golf Course at The Legends of Massillon.

Legends of Massillon

The rudest staff I have ever seen in my golf life. The starter was miserable he actually jumped in our cart to move and ran my foot over he didn’t even apologize.I told him he ran it over he said he didn’t when the other 4 some that witnessed it said they saw him to he said no I said I told him I was sorry. 5 hour 15 minute round save your money go to putt putt

Commented on 10/02/2020

Thank you for your review! We apologize that you didn't enjoy your experience with us and that our staff didn't leave a great impression on you. We will look into this matter further to address the situation. We appreciate your feedback and hope you'll give us another try in the future.

Very nice

The course is always in good shape. Staff is very friendly. 5 minutes from my house.

Commented on 10/01/2020

Commented on 09/15/2020

Excellent! Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing East/South Golf Course at The Legends of Massillon.

very good

Love the Legends, play it 3 times a year. Overall very good, only complaint was the starter seemed confused and the range needs work.

Commented on 09/17/2020