Situated below Mt. Rainier, Enumclaw Golf Course is considered one of the most beautiful courses in western Washington. The stunning natural setting is a showcase of the best Northwest golf has to offer. The course is home to an abundance of wildlife including deer, elk, otters, and heron. From late September through early October, golfers can witness the salmon coming up Boise Creek to spawn. The layout meanders through tall pines and across rolling hills. The front nine is less challenging than the back where there are more strategically placed bunkers and blind tee shots. With small greens and a variety of elevation changes throughout, accuracy is essential for a low score. Enumclaw Golf Course's par-3 holes are particularly challenging. The course also features several risk-reward opportunities that emphasize strategy over skill.

Year Built 1947
Architect Dave Salisbury

Cafe, Restaurant

Poorly managed

We pre- paid for an 18 hole round for our group. When we arrived, we were told that we could only play the back 9. When we asked about our pre- paid tee time for 18, they said "you can play the back twice". So, we went to play the back 9. They were letting people tee off whenever they were ready, regardless of tee times. We were behind a very slow men's club group. Multiple groups were backed up. When we finally made it around, we came back to hold 10 to play again. Now there were groups backed up behind the people in front of us. They continued to let me people tee off as others were trying to go off for their 2nd round of 9. It was a total cluster. We talked to the manager, who said he couldn't do anything about it, it was the fault of "GolfNow". The course was in poor condition, greens are heavily sanded, too the point where putting is futile. Would not recommend.

Upgrades look great

The changes made over the last year greatly improved the course. Tee boxes and greens have been improved, as well as many fairways.
Will play more often!

Awesome

The course is still a little bit wet due to rain but still very playable and the greens are in good shape. It’s my second time playing here and I can’t wait to play it again.

Rainy Friday

It had rained all the night before, so the course was soggy, cart path only. Even with that, we had a good time and the greens were very nice. Can't wait for a sunny or not raining, day to go back and play.

Beautiful few all around

It’s my first time playing this course. It’s pretty wet out there but it’s a given right now since we’re raining so much. But the course layout is fun to play and I will be playing there again. Met one of the guys who manage the course and he’s very nice. I recommend this course to everyone and I also recommend walking it.

Excellent challenging course. Front nin has lots of elevated tee boxes and great holes. Back nine is much flatter and a great pace. Greens were fast and challenging but made for fun putting.

First and probably last time

It was very disappointing. The course was laid out by someone that had one too many beers on the front. Hitting of mat tee boxes.. first hole is a par 5 that goes out about 50 yards and veers right for a long time. The back 9 was very enjoyable. I joined up with some locals and they made it so much more fun. If i could play the back 9 twice I would have given it a better score. Beautiful views from the course.

Incentivized Review

best shape Enumclaw has been in years

Course was in great shape. Nice staff and pace of play was good.

Course is in good shape

The course is in the best shape I have seen in years. Most of the greens are good and fast with challenging pin placement but Tee boxes are getting chewed up. The staff at this course are great and have always been friendly. We walked 18 last week in just under 4 hours and yesterday was just over 5 both tee times on Sunday twilight after 2 PM.

Charming Challenge

This alpine like Course, quaint in charm, big in heart,
Plays far more difficult than it looks.
World class greens that play different as the round goes, and as the sun passes overhead. Tricky corners. Giant Guardian Trees. And the ever present creek/water hazard. Blind shots over, and into blind drops with rolls that make club selection and shot placement at a premium.
The longer holes mishmash together and it can make fairway play feel like a match on I-5, as literally three holes (4 if you count a nearby par 3 that can confuse flag/greens) converge into a wide BIG fairway intersection with a few trees that sorta outline and separate (?) the holes.
Fun and more of a test than it seems at first glance.

Fun but slow today

The course was in pretty good shape and the greens are really nice. The fairways just aren’t cut very good for this time of the year and I hope they improve with that but the play was really slow today. They let out too many twosomes back to back instead of joining people up.

Challenges the Amateur Golfer

Enumclaw is a golf course that challenges the amateur golfer. Between tree placement and fairways that place the ball above, below and level with your stance, Enumclaw makes the amateur golfer pay attention to all those little things we need to work on to improve our handicap.

Beautiful Fall day

It was a gorgeous fall day. Greens were amazing and no one was pushing us. Absolutely a great day.

Fall Golf

The course is in good shape and still dry for Fall golf. We lost some balls even though the grass was short but the leaves on the fairway made it hard to find the ball. Didn't want to hold up play searching. They have put sand over parts of the fairways and greens making the greens much slower then a few weeks ago but it is getting worked in and was less of an issue this round then it was last time. Hope to get a few more rounds in before we need to hang it up for the winter. Staff is always great at EGC.

Response from on 10/18/2018:
Thank you for leaving us a very nice four-star review! We're so pleased that you were able to enjoy your round despite the fallen leaves. Please come and see us again soon.
Sumner, Washington
Orting, Washington
Auburn, Washington
Federal Way, Washington
Renton, Washington
DUPONT, WA | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tacoma DuPont and 2 rounds of golf at Chambers Bay Golf Club.
BREWSTER, WA | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at The Inn at Gamble Sands and 3 rounds of golf at Gamble Sands - Sands Course and the new QuickSands Short Course.
WHISTLER, CAN | Enjoy 4 nights' accommodations at Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa and 4 rounds of golf at Big Sky GC, The Fairmont Chateau Whistler GC, Nicklaus North GC & Whistler GC.
BEND, OR | Enjoy 1 nights’ accommodation at the Huntington Lodge and 2 rounds of golf on the Jack Nicklaus Signature Course.
WORLEY, ID | Enjoy 1 nights’ accommodation at Coeur d’Alene Casino Resort and Hotel, and 2 rounds of golf at Circling Raven Golf Club.